Articles on this Page
- 04/16/14--22:26: _De Korner x K13 Toy...
- 04/16/14--23:00: _Maihiro x Kidrobot...
- 04/17/14--00:47: _Mattel Disney PLANE...
- 04/17/14--01:00: _Medicom updates wit...
- 04/17/14--01:11: _De Korner #Wonderco...
- 04/17/14--01:45: _Mai Hiro x Kidrobot...
- 04/17/14--02:00: _Keep this Gillman a...
- 04/17/14--03:16: _Mattel’s “3 Year Qu...
- 04/17/14--03:43: _Mattel Slips to Une...
- 04/17/14--04:00: _worth 1000 words: G...
- 04/17/14--04:30: _Volcano Making Kit:...
- 04/17/14--04:46: _set database: LEGO ...
- 04/17/14--04:51: _Weak Barbie sales w...
- 04/17/14--05:16: _Mattel Posts Quarte...
- 04/17/14--06:01: _Mattel sees FY14 Ca...
- 04/17/14--06:03: _Star Wars Day Jakar...
- 04/17/14--06:28: _#WonderCon 2014 &qu...
- 04/17/14--06:30: _The Reveal of "...
- 04/17/14--06:57: _G1 Colored Slug Exc...
- 04/17/14--06:57: _Takara Tomy Advance...
- 04/16/14--22:26: De Korner x K13 Toys WonderCon Exclusive Ronin 1:6
- 04/17/14--00:47: Mattel Disney PLANES Fire & Rescue: Smoke Jumper Pitty Preview
- 04/17/14--01:00: Medicom updates with first RAH Ultimate Madoka gallery
- 04/17/14--01:11: De Korner #Wondercon exclusive: RONIN by K13toys
- 04/17/14--02:00: Keep this Gillman amigurumi away from swimming beauties
- 04/17/14--03:16: Mattel’s “3 Year Quest to Build a Better Gun”
- 04/17/14--03:43: Mattel Slips to Unexpected Quarterly Loss After Severance Charge
- 04/17/14--04:00: worth 1000 words: Giant Easter Egg
- 04/17/14--04:30: Volcano Making Kit: Create Safe Volcanic Eruptions at Home
- 04/17/14--04:46: set database: LEGO 60059 logging truck
- 04/17/14--04:51: Weak Barbie sales weigh on Mattel 1Q
- 04/17/14--05:16: Mattel Posts Quarterly Loss As Barbie Sales Plummet
- 04/17/14--06:01: Mattel sees FY14 CapEx $230M-$240M
- 04/17/14--06:03: Star Wars Day Jakarta 2014 (May 3-4)
- 04/17/14--06:28: #WonderCon 2014 "Shelbun" Exclusives from Flat Bonnie
- 04/17/14--06:30: The Reveal of "EGGTEQ" custom Teq63 by Egg Fiasco
De Korner worked with K13 Toys to create WonderCon Exclusive Editions of the Taiwanese brand’s recently released Ronin 1:6 figures. Available in both black and white (runs of 5 pcs each), the De Korner exclusives include a bonus orange mask in addition to the figure’s standard loadout –- jumpsuit, white...
EVET PRESS: "Maihiro proudly presents a workshop sponsored by Kidrobot at Full Sail University’s Annual Spring Break CE Conference on Wednesday, April 23rd, 2014. The Maihiro space will feature custom made works of Nakanari’s personal creations. The mini exhibition will also showcase some of Kidrobot's platform figures and a presentation on how to work on a 3-D vinyl "canvas.""Check out what to expect at the show here on FB, and check out this 20 inch commissioned Dunny by Nakanari that will be display in the work shop!
These are the “sounds” versions of the Smoke Jumper Pitty’s – the diecast ones will probably be smaller and less detailed. It’s hard to tell size with these but probably like the larger scale pullbacks for younger kids … That’s Drip, & Blackout on the top row and Avalanche on the bottom row. Tweet This […]
First seen live only last week we're now getting some official images straight from Medicom of Ultimate Madoka from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. She's looking mighty impressive under the right lighting. Her flowing dress is quite magnificent with the inside completely blacked out in peppered with stars. Not only are we given a closeup look at her happy, smiley face, but also of her previously unseen angry face. Plus we're given a look at the articulation hidden in both her wings and her hair.
Medicom has also revealed the release details for the first time. As expected she won't be cheap, priced at ¥33,000. But that's OK, you've got nearly a year to save up as she won't be released until a very distant February 2015. Can't rush greatness.
Besides Kookie & Minicel, De Korner has one 'last' exclusive to share with us, with 1/6th "RONIN" by K13toys! Priced at US$199 each (tax included) and available via Booth #1153at WonderCon 2014 (4/18 to 4/20).
Available in both black and white (runs of 5pcs each), the De Korner exclusives include a bonus orange mask in addition to the figure’s standard loadout –- jumpsuit, white mask, bad ass knife, and knee+shin guards. Tribal style tattoos and a stylish almost-top knot complete the brawler’s look (images shown here include standard mask and exclusive mask).
Mai Hiro is proud to present a sponsored workshop with the help of the fine folks over at Kidrobot. At the Full Sail University’s Annual Spring Break Workshop, the Mai Hiro crew will have a mini exhibition, where they will showcase custom pieces by Nakanari that will include KR platform...
Are you both a fan of Universal Studio's horror classic The Creature from the Black Lagoon AND of things cute & cuddly? Then you may want to check out La Chapa's one-of-a-kind Gillman amigurumi.
The amigurumi was apparently crafted as part of a Halloween swap (where the recipient was doubtlessly got the better end of the bargain) and is a one-of-a-kind (or OOAK) because the creator, La Chapa, didn't take any notes while crafting the small plush.
Gillman has long been my favorite horror icon and I'm definitely digging the look of this amigurumi... although that's about all I'll be able to do since, as noted, it's a OOAK. Although I have a Gillman plush (the 1999 CVS exclusive) with which to console myself, I can't help but look into its eyes and think about how its eyes are nowhere near as cool as the ones used in the La Chapa-made amigurumi (in fact, the whole head is cuter). Of course, nothing compares to DST's Select Gillman coming out later this year.
Be sure to check out the images in the gallery.
Fast Design article on Mattel’s process to create a better Nerf … Video shows Design Center entrance if you’re curious … Tweet This Post
Can you imagine if all of our Easter Eggs had this much room to doodle? Now that would be an Easter spread to remember. Download your own giant Easter egg coloring page from Mr. Printables.
Volcanoes are pretty amazing things to watch aren’t they? From a distance of course. It’s the hot bubbling molten lava and powerful eruptions that make these wonders of the world so fascinating to watch. Not surprising then, that most kids (and adults) have an interest in how volcanoes work. Thankfully, you don’t have to drive to […]
The post Volcano Making Kit: Create Safe Volcanic Eruptions at Home appeared first on Kids Love This Stuff!.
set name: logging truck
theme: city, cargo transport, forest
come with a logging truck and a log.
the truck has a movable crane with grabber and securing chains.
minifigs included 2 lumberjack minifig.
overall design is great.
Mattel Inc, the world's largest toymaker, reported a net loss for the first quarter due to a fall in sales of its iconic Barbie dolls and Fisher-Price toys for preschoolers.
"Star Wars Day Jakarta" happens this year over 2 days, from May 3rd to 4th @ Kuningan City (between Mall Ambassador and Manhattan Hotel, opposite J.W. Marriot). I had a blast last year when I was invited over, and here's hoping everyone will enjoy the 2014-Edition!
*May The Force Be With YOU*
(Cheers for the headsup @senoharyo)
Flat Bonnie will have 2 WonderCon exclusive "Shelbun" plushes available this year via Booth #1570, and "Bunzinga" is the word! The 12" tall Flat Bonnie Handmade Plush comes in costume as her favorite T.V. scientist, Dr.Sheldon Cooper, with the "Flash" edition in a run of 25pcs, while "Green Lantern" is in an edition of 15.
Priced at US$25 each, they are made of soft fleece, and come signed and numbered with "special" WonderCon sewn in tag and hangtag.
As well Yukari will debut her new adorable "Tiger Cub" plush (seen in the montaged image). *Daawwwww*
Teased previously, Egg Fiasco's "EGGTEQ" custom Teq63 is fully revealed! This 3.5" resin figurine will be available at the Hidden Fortress Launch Party and at via online store www.hiddenfortressmanila.com this coming April 27, 2014.
In the first of what's likely to be many such recolors, the Generations Series Deluxe Slug from Transformers 4 will be made available in G1-based coloring when pre-purchasing tickets to the TF Expo event from Lawson stores in Japan. Listed at a price of 6000 Yen, and said to not be available for separate purchase at TF Expo itself, this may be difficult for fans outside Japan to get hold of. Currently we only have low-res promo images, but it'll give you an idea of how the colors fit the mold.
Just out at Takara Tomy Advanced Series Official Images Transformers 4 Age of Extinction Figures. What is most interesting in the reveal of a number of figure molds from previous movies Transformers (2007), Hunt For The Decepticons , Revenge Of The Fallen and Dark Of The Moon. As expected, these figures look to have more details and apps, but this is not confirmed. Get a look at the all figures in their robot and alternate modes with their translated bios for the full previews.