Articles on this Page
- 04/17/14--07:00: _Strider Bikes Rolls...
- 04/17/14--07:03: _Akihabara Shops 14
- 04/17/14--07:25: _Outer Space Men Inf...
- 04/17/14--07:30: _Flat Bonnie at Wond...
- 04/17/14--07:36: _Mattel Still Has a ...
- 04/17/14--07:50: _Mattel Reports Q1 L...
- 04/17/14--07:57: _Takara Tomy Announc...
- 04/17/14--08:16: _New Previews Transf...
- 04/17/14--08:39: _DC Collectibles' Sc...
- 04/14/14--02:33: _Toys ‘R’ Us Leverag...
- 04/15/14--10:35: _Feet
- 04/15/14--11:15: _Uncensored Ep12 - S...
- 04/15/14--11:22: _HAPE - Early Explor...
- 04/15/14--11:42: _The Daffy Dog Proje...
- 04/15/14--12:07: _Americana
- 04/17/14--01:30: _One Of My Favorite ...
- 04/17/14--08:46: _THIS IS HOW YOU GET...
- 04/17/14--08:57: _Simple Spring Desse...
- 04/17/14--09:00: _Radio Flyer’s Chica...
- 04/17/14--09:27: _TRAILER FOR ELI ROT...
- 04/17/14--07:00: Strider Bikes Rolls Out A New Revamped Line of Balance Bikes
- 04/17/14--07:03: Akihabara Shops 14
- 04/17/14--07:30: Flat Bonnie at WonderCon 2014
- 04/17/14--07:36: Mattel Still Has a Barbie Problem
- 04/17/14--07:50: Mattel Reports Q1 Loss on Weak Sales
- 04/17/14--08:39: DC Collectibles' Scribblenauts Unmasked Series 2 is Available Now
- 04/14/14--02:33: Toys ‘R’ Us Leveraged Like ’05 as Loss Mounts: Corporate Finance
- 04/15/14--10:35: Feet
- 04/15/14--11:15: Uncensored Ep12 - Sex Olympics
- 04/15/14--11:22: HAPE - Early Explorer Plane
- 04/15/14--11:42: The Daffy Dog Project part two
- 04/15/14--12:07: Americana
- 04/17/14--01:30: One Of My Favorite Floral Arrangements
- 04/17/14--08:46: THIS IS HOW YOU GET PEOPLE TO LISTEN TO CLASSICAL MUSIC The...
- 04/17/14--08:57: Simple Spring Desserts – Boston Cream Pie Pops Recipe
- 04/17/14--09:00: Radio Flyer’s Chicago Headquarters Goes LEED Platinum
- 04/17/14--09:27: TRAILER FOR ELI ROTH’S ‘THE GREEN INFERNO’ Eli...
Strider Sports Intl. Inc. has unveiled an expanded line of their best-selling 12-inch bikes for 18 month to 5-year-old children. These balance bikes will now be available in three unique models: 12 Classic, which is the skill-building, entry-level model; 12 Sport, which is the feature-rich, mid-level model; and 12 Pro, which is the all-aluminum, high-end [...]
Its that time where we go walkies around the holy land - Akihabara in Tokyo!
Get off at Akihabara sta...
Flat Bonnie will have two WonderCon exclusive ShelBun plushies available this year. It will also feature the public debut of the new Tiger Cub plush. Booth #1570 will have the 12" tall handmade ShelBun "Bunzinga" (Flat Bonnie in costume as her favorite T.V. scientist, Dr.Sheldon Cooper) plush available for $25.00 each. ShelBun will be available […]
Takara Tomy have updated the official web site with news of their projects they have planned for the Transformers 30th anniversary. They have outlined four different projects including: Project 1: Generation 1 Optimus Prime that will be a new mold. Project 2: Transformers Movie Advanced Line at Toys R Us Japan stores on May 16th. Project 3: Transformers Expo convention exclusive AOE Slug figure and displays. Project 4: Super GT Optimus Prime that will be on the Mach Team series. Read on to see the images and translated information for more details.
The official Transformers Universe facebook page has been updated with new images from the Gadget Show Live convention as well as with some previews for their recently announced characters Catapult and Shellshock. Read on to see the video promos, images and more updates for the full previews of the Transformers Universe MOTA Game.
Earlier this year, DC Collectibles released their very first series of Scribblenauts Unmasked blind-box vinyl figures. They were a big hit among DC fans. Now they have also released Scribblenauts Unmasked Series 2, which is made up of some of the cutest DC Comics characters that you have ever seen. The second series of Scribblenauts Unmasked blind-box vinyl […]
Toys “R” Us’s debt ratios returned to levels last seen following its $6.6 billion leveraged buyout in 2005, underscoring heightened concern among investors that the retailer may not be able to recover from its biggest loss in nearly three decades.
This is my little girl playing with an old baby toy. We were holed up in her new bedroom as
Good News and Bad news: Bad News: So due to our shitty internet connection we lost 70% of the show t
HAPE – Early Explorer Wooden Plane Dear mummy, for my second review on my blog this week I hav
Last night things all went a bit Sewing Bee. . I came in from work and feeling a bit restless decide
Got paid for being the greatest artist to exist since a cavemonkey picked up charcoal today, so I ju
I've made hundreds of silk floral arrangements over the years and have to admit that some come out better than others. Some work out some don't. Some are just stunning color wise and some end up being re-done. Some I don't like and some I just love.
The above is one of the latter. I created this floral arrangement several years ago and it has to be one of my favorites.
The reason is because it's a combination of silk floral stems and several dried and preserved floral stems I had purchased several years ago. It has dried and preserved eucalyptus stems, glittery garland sprigs, and navy blue dried bud stems.
The combination navy blue and natural basket and blue and silver wire ribbon bows are a good compliment for the colors of the arrangement.
Most of my floral arrangements these days are made with silk floral stems. I tend to prefer the natural look of dried floral versus silk floral but found that the dried floral just don't last.
I used to make them with dried floral many of which were fresh flowers from my gardens that I dried myself. They looked great for a while but didn't last and attracted moths so I gave up using them.
However, sometimes you can find some fabulous dried and preserved floral stems like the ones pictured above.
So far, they've lasted for several years and so far no moths. Cross your fingers it remains one of my favorites for many years to come. I'll let you know.
The folks behind the Belgian classical music festival B-Classic wanted to find a way to introduce younger generations to the genre. They teamed up with Korean dance group Waveya and music video director Raf Reyntjens to create a video for Dvořák's Sypmphony No. 9 in E-minor featuring, what else? Twerking.
Check out the full video past the break. NSFW because Korean cuties gyrating their butts and crotches. You’re welcome.
This video is part of B-Classic’s Classical Comeback project. Take a deeper look into the project in the short documentary below.
(via Ads of the World)
When it comes to making dessert our children enjoy helping out in the kitchen. Maybe it’s the sweet satisfaction of enjoying a sweet treat at the end or maybe it’s just hanging out with mom being creative that they enjoy so much. Growing up I did a lot of cooking and baking in the kitchen… [read more]
The Chicago, Ill., headquarters of Radio Flyer Inc. has received platinum certification for its Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED). Focused on environmentally sustainable practices, the certification acknowledges key design decisions, including the renovation of existing warehouse space, dedicated on-site recycling areas, and geo-thermal heating and cooling systems. Radio Flyer renovated 70,000 of its [...]
TRAILER FOR ELI ROTH’S ‘THE GREEN INFERNO’
Eli Roth returns to the director’s seat for what looks to be an homage to Cannibal Holocaust. The end of the trailer says it was filmed on location in the rainforest of Peru and the native tribe featured in the movie has never been filmed before. Also, Green Inferno sounds like a pretty decent name for a strain of weed, just saying.
Check it out:
(via I Watch Stuff)