Articles on this Page
- 03/16/14--10:53: _Macy’s Clinton Kell...
- 03/16/14--10:58: _Sergey Safonov The...
- 03/16/14--11:00: _Big Tent Entertainm...
- 03/16/14--12:09: _Shawnimals x Squibb...
- 03/16/14--14:22: _ThreeA: Q&A Session...
- 03/16/14--14:36: _Yuuki Slack
- 03/16/14--16:16: _Doctor Who LEGO Set...
- 03/16/14--16:52: _Mattel DC Total Her...
- 03/13/14--14:05: _Gaming Partners Int...
- 03/13/14--18:06: _March 7 (Dalek Day ...
- 03/13/14--18:18: _March 8 (Dalek Day ...
- 03/13/14--18:23: _March 9 (Dalek Day ...
- 03/13/14--18:32: _March 10 (Dalek Day...
- 03/13/14--18:42: _March 11 (Dalek Day...
- 03/16/14--17:43: _W Club Lottery Anno...
- 03/16/14--17:56: _Volupte and Etiquette
- 03/16/14--22:25: _Hogun
- 03/16/14--22:52: _Queensland Styling ...
- 03/16/14--23:30: _Good Smile Company ...
- 03/16/14--23:57: _Hot Toys: Golden Ag...
- 03/16/14--10:58: Sergey Safonov The End of Man
- 03/16/14--11:00: Big Tent Entertainment Develops Marketing Campaign for Komaneko
- 03/16/14--12:09: Shawnimals x Squibbles Ink. x MPH Labs - Patty O'Dumpling (03.17)
- 03/16/14--14:22: ThreeA: Q&A Session #23
- 03/16/14--14:36: Yuuki Slack
- 03/16/14--16:16: Doctor Who LEGO Sets One Step Closer To Reality
- 03/16/14--16:52: Mattel DC Total Heroes Ultra Green Lantern Corps Figure
- 03/13/14--18:06: March 7 (Dalek Day 66/365)
- 03/13/14--18:18: March 8 (Dalek Day 67/365)
- 03/13/14--18:23: March 9 (Dalek Day 68/365)
- 03/13/14--18:32: March 10 (Dalek Day 69/365)
- 03/13/14--18:42: March 11 (Dalek Day 70/365)
- 03/16/14--17:43: W Club Lottery Announced
- 03/16/14--17:56: Volupte and Etiquette
- 03/16/14--22:25: Hogun
- 03/16/14--22:52: Queensland Styling Making Its Home Interstate
- 03/16/14--23:30: Good Smile Company announces it's delaying (almost) everything
- Hatsune Miku: Deep Sea Girl ver.
- Rin Shibuya: New Generation Ver.
- Tsukihi Araragi (including alternate colour ver.)
- BB Girls Collection (Complete Collection)
- Seraphim: Bunny Ver.
- Rinka Kunitachi
- Mei Sagara
- Mana Tendou
- 03/16/14--23:57: Hot Toys: Golden Age Captain America 1/6 Scale Figure Revealed
I am a member of the Everywhere Society and Everywhere has provided me with compensation for this post about Macy’s. However, all thoughts and opinions expressed herein are my own. I was so thrilled when Macy’s invited me to a Women’s Fashion Event with Clinton Kelly. He’s been their go to style guy for years… [read more]
Sergey Safonov is finishing up his Godot series with his newest piece, The End of Man. This unglazed porcelain sculpture is quite suiting for the end of his Godot figures, as we’ve seen this character grow over the years. This mini version measures 3” x 1.5” and will retail $45...
Big Tent Entertainment will launch a retail and marketing campaign with Domo creator Tsuneo Goda for Komaneko, a cartoon cat, based on the animated short film Komaneko: The First Step. Big Tent Entertainment will kick off the campaign with the launch of an eBook based on the original animated story. The eBook will feature a [...]
In celebration of St. Patrick’s Day, Shawnimals, Squibbles Ink. and MPH Labs bring to you the Patty O’Dumpling! These vinyl Pocket Pork Dumplings are all hand painted with a green and red spray on white vinyl to symbolize the Irish flag. There is also a three-leaf clover stamped on the...
ThreeA has released their twenty third question and answer session via their World of ThreeA website. Follow through to see what questions were answered this week.
Learn how to do Yuuki Slack, a slack string yoyo trick.
[PR Newswire] - LAS VEGAS, March 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Gaming Partners International Corporation (NASDAQ: GPIC) announces it has entered into a Binding Letter of Intent to acquire the assets of GemGroup Inc. and Subsidiaries ...
The Dalek came to me today holding a piece of stationery. I asked what was going on. The Dalek expl
Given the Dalek’s experience in the area of time travel, I thought it would be interested to l
With the time change last night, even the Dalek knows that can mean only one thing – that Spri
I became aware of some buzzing and crackling noises emanating from the basement, so I went to invest
The Dalek must be a little off his game today. “I wondered why this tennis ball seemed to be g
Looks like there will be plenty of lotteries this year in the W Club. That means that all the cheer leaders will definitely get the dolls they want. And that's the way it goes.
The 'discontinued' tall Fashion Royalty body isn't exactly discontinued. It's being used for the ITBE (Integrity Toys Basic Edition) dolls. When these dolls first came out a few years ago they called them "entry level collectibles." We all laughed at that expression. ITBE have grown up to be basic FR dolls without accessories or fancy fashions. This year their price is $75. each.
It's a good business move to keep these editions at only 300 and do lotteries. This way the dealers don't get their cut and the desire to have them rises because it's a lottery.
The last lottery dolls were so popular, possibly because Isha, Adele and Natalia were the offerings and they don't show up often. In addition, many collectors aren't into the high prices of the FR2 dolls so these bodies are just dandy.
The newly offered ITBE - or Wave 2 as they call it - is another four dolls. Vanessa, Kyori, Janay, and Monogram.
Vanessa is now a black woman with Caucasian features. They're calling her vinyl color A-tone. Kyori is being called black but I'm not quite sure what it really is. Janay, a play line doll sculpt, is making an appearance. She is one of Jason Wu's oldest character sculpts and I don't believe she has appeared as a Fashion Royalty doll - ever. She is on the Monogram body and her skin tone is called Miami. Her hair reminds me of the first Natalia doll, Cosmetic Takeover.
The original Natalia's sculpt was perfection. It did not need updating IMO.
Last is a standard Monogram doll with white skin and silver hair. I like her.
In keeping with the fact that these are "basic" dolls, the fashions are not "new" or embellished. They are being repeated in various colors as are the shoes. But it's a fun line. The only problem I see is that if you like all your dolls on the same height body such as FR2, you probably won't be able to find matches for these girls.
***If you are a member of the W Club and are not entering for Vanessa, please contact me. If you win the right to buy her and change your mind, please contact me.***
Hogun was part of the second wave of figures that never really got significantly distributed in Mexico City, so I didn’t hesitate to pick him up at a local bazaar.
Nowadays, more people are building their own homes and deciding everything from the floor plans and how big spaces are to what interior design style will be featured within the finished house. With properly development increasing around Australia, people are looking to new ideas to make their houses stand out from their neighbours. One such […]
OK, not quite everything but man, there are a LOT of delays this month. In fact, there are so many delays that GSC took the rare step of not bundling the announcement in with its upcoming release schedule. Instead, we got a separate press release complete with apology. Better brace yourself, because included in this long list are...
Good Smile Company
The crumb of comfort here is that everything in this list is only delayed one month, into April. Still, it's pretty shocking to see so many things delayed all at once. What's also worrying is that there are a lot of repeat offenders on the list, like Rin Shibuya, Miku 2020 and Tsukihi. Let's hope GSC can use the time to get its house in order, because this certainly isn't a great look for the company.
[via Good Smile Company]
Hot Toys has officially revealed their Golden Age Captain America 1/6 scale figure! Containing a slew of accessories and amazing detail, follow through for the full image gallery and product information.