Articles on this Page
- 03/05/14--07:12: _KFC Bullhorn Microc...
- 03/05/14--07:14: _Supahcute Science F...
- 03/05/14--07:16: _Monopoly Junior: On...
- 03/05/14--07:27: _Before and After Si...
- 03/05/14--09:00: _Expanded Partnershi...
- 03/05/14--10:43: _Cometdebris March ...
- 03/05/14--11:00: _Warner Bros. and Le...
- 03/05/14--11:07: _Marvel Select Falco...
- 03/05/14--11:07: _Marvel Select Falco...
- 03/05/14--12:29: _75 YEARS OF BATMAN ...
- 03/05/14--12:30: _Don’t Get Scammed T...
- 03/05/14--12:40: _FUNNY BATMAN - Paro...
- 03/05/14--12:43: _Kotobukiya Frame Ar...
- 03/05/14--12:52: _Official BATMAN: AR...
- 03/05/14--12:57: _BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIG...
- 03/05/14--13:00: _COMMENTARY: Marble ...
- 03/05/14--13:06: _Interview - Tom Sci...
- 03/05/14--13:06: _theToySource 3-5 We...
- 03/05/14--13:14: _Metal Gear Rising R...
- 03/05/14--13:29: _Chemicals of High C...
- 03/05/14--07:14: Supahcute Science Fair Preview from TeslaCake
- 03/05/14--07:16: Monopoly Junior: One of the Best Math Games for Kids
- 03/05/14--09:00: Expanded Partnerships for Lionel Means More Licensed Trains
- 03/05/14--10:43: Cometdebris March Releases (03.07)
- 03/05/14--11:00: Warner Bros. and Lego Take Gamers on a Journey in Lego The Hobbit
- 03/05/14--12:29: 75 YEARS OF BATMAN - Celebration Wallpapers
- 03/05/14--12:30: Don’t Get Scammed This Year – Savvy Security Tips From Discover
- 03/05/14--12:40: FUNNY BATMAN - Parody Humor Photos To Brighten Your Day!
- 03/05/14--12:43: Kotobukiya Frame Arms NSG-Z0/D Magatsuki Plastic Model Kit
- 03/05/14--12:52: Official BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT Video Game Trailer - "Father to Son"
- 03/05/14--12:57: BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT First Look of Details on New Video Game
- 03/05/14--13:00: COMMENTARY: Marble Runs Are on a Roll!
- 03/05/14--13:06: Interview - Tom Scioli and John Barber on Transformers Vs. GI Joe
- 03/05/14--13:14: Metal Gear Rising Revoltech Raiden White Armor Figure Images
- 03/05/14--13:29: Chemicals of High Concern Found in Thousands of Children's Products
Over the years we have seen many diffferent animals as microcassette Transformers, but where's the beef? Right here with Bullhorn, leader of the Herd! Bullhorn is a remold of the Rhinohorn mold, originally designed by Eagle's TF. Keith's Fantasy Club have shipped the first of a limited run of Bullhorn figures to TFW2005 member thielmj for sale a Minicon. Bullhorn is limited to 100 pieces, and 5 per person, and will be on sale on Minicon, with the remainder being sold off online. Minicon will be held Saturday from 10-5 at the Beaver Dam, WI Quality Inn.
TeslaCake was established in 2010 to show the world there’s still exploring to do. For Supahcute Science Fair, they pay tribute to the man who inspired them with his level of dedication and passion for science, Nikola Tesla. Their 5″ x 7″ print is limited to 30 – #1 is framed and the rest are […]
I have never been able to finish a real game of Monopoly. I don’t have the attention span for the hours and hours it takes to finish. However, over the years I’ve used several different versions of Monopoly Junior with my students, which have been great for kids because they have much simpler rules and […]
Weve listed preorders for the new Six Sigma figure from Before and After. There are two versions, one with black arms which is meant to go with the US version of Generations Metroplex, the red arms which is meant to go with the Japanese Generations TG23 metroplex. Both set for a March/April release. Priced at $82.99 each. Preorder the Before and After - Six Sigma from TFsource here: US Version and Japanese Version.
Lionel has expanded its partnerships with Warner Bros., Coca-Cola, and Peanuts. As a result of these agreements, this year will see a number of new G-Gauge and Ready to Run O-Gauge train sets, including Frosty the Snowman, Coca-Cola Holiday, and Snoopy Railways. The model train maker also enjoys a new license with Crayola. “Lionel Trains [...]
Cometdebris has you covered for the whole month of March with three new releases! First up is the new Sametan, which features a pink body with white spray, silver spray, and light blue belt and shoes for $45. Then there is the Oni Kappa Shonen, which is cast in red...
Coming this spring, the new Lego The Hobbit game is inspired by the first two films in The Hobbit Trilogy, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, and the collection of Lego The Hobbit construction sets. Players will utilize and combine the Company of Dwarves’ unique abilities to solve the [...]
Captain America: The Winter Soldier is set to hit theaters on April 4th and Diamond Select Toys is going to be ready with their Captain America: The Winter Soldier merchandise. Including the newly...
[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
Captain America: The Winter Soldier is set to hit theaters on April 4th and Diamond Select Toys is going to be ready with their Captain America: The Winter Soldier merchandise. Including the newly revealed Marvel Select Falcon action figure based on his movie appearance. The figure itself stands about 7 inches tall and features 12 […]
Here's a quick post to share some BATMAN LOGO desktop wallpapers I created the other night to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the Bat-Man. I used one of my many favorite comic book logos to do it.
I hope you enjoy one of these variations. Please be sure to stay tuned to the Bat-Blog because we're gonna be celebrating all year. Thanks!
All of the recent news about hackers and scammers can make it hard to feel secure when you’re using a credit card for your in-store and online purchases. However, the good news is your credit card will protect you in an instance of fraud, while lost cash is typically impossible to replace. If fraud happens,… [read more]
Burbank, CA. – March 4, 2014 – Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced Batman™: Arkham Knight, Rocksteady Studios’ conclusion to the series of award-winning, best-selling titles Batman™: Arkham Asylum and Batman™: Arkham City. Batman: Arkham Knight is based on DC Comics’ core Batman license and will be available exclusively for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Windows PC. The game is scheduled for release worldwide in 2014.
In the explosive finale to the Arkham series, Batman faces the ultimate threat against the city he is sworn to protect. The Scarecrow returns to unite an impressive roster of super villains, including Penguin, Two-Face and Harley Quinn, to destroy The Dark Knight forever. Batman: Arkham Knight introduces Rocksteady's uniquely designed version of the Batmobile, which is drivable for the first time in the franchise. The addition of this legendary vehicle, combined with the acclaimed gameplay of the Batman Arkham series, offers gamers the ultimate and complete Batman experience as they tear through the streets and soar across the skyline of the entirety of Gotham City.
“Batman: Arkham Knight is the pinnacle game of our hugely successful franchise, and we are giving players the most expansive, impressive title in the series,” said Martin Tremblay, President, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. “The Rocksteady Studios team is continuing to focus on the excellent gameplay for which they are known while delivering a thrilling new experience for gamers and Batman fans.”
“The team at Rocksteady Studios is putting a tremendous amount of work into delivering the final chapter of our Batman: Arkham trilogy so that fans can feel what it’s like to be the Batman,” said Sefton Hill, Game Director at Rocksteady Studios. “We’re excited to be developing the game for next-gen platforms, which has allowed us to bring to life the design elements that we envisioned from the beginning such as the Batmobile and how it augments Batman’s abilities, to the fully detailed and realized Gotham City.”
The first details on BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT are now available through the latest issue of Game Informer. The magazine includes also 25 exclusive screenshots and concept arts from the game.
(In this video you will not see any of these screenshots in order to avoid copyright issues with Game Informer)
During Toy Fair last month, I saw quite a few marble runs on display, which is not at all surprising. This particular toy has been around since my own childhood and never seemed to go away for any prolonged span of time. Meanwhile, one of the vendors I spoke to said marble runs have actually [...]
Tom Scioli and John Barber have been interviewed by Comics Alliance and had a lot to say on the human element in Transformers stories, being introduced to Larry Hama's GI Joe comics as an adult, and the massive story treatment Scioli has prepared for the ongoing book.
An analysis of toys and other children's products finds low levels of dozens of industrial chemicals -- Read more on ScientificAmerican.com