Articles on this Page
- 06/24/13--07:00: _Rubik’s Cube to Cel...
- 06/24/13--07:07: _Monday Morning Box ...
- 06/24/13--07:42: _San Diego Ji Ja 201...
- 06/24/13--07:43: _Protector (Marvel L...
- 06/24/13--07:50: _Hasbro to Webcast S...
- 06/24/13--09:00: _Fibre-Craft Introdu...
- 06/24/13--09:48: _Taylored Curiositie...
- 06/24/13--10:00: _NECA's Gremlins 2 S...
- 06/24/13--10:21: _2013 ALPHA PHASE OU...
- 06/24/13--10:56: _3.75" Venture ...
- 06/24/13--11:00: _Tristan Eaton's Bod...
- 06/24/13--11:00: _Poochie & Co. R...
- 06/24/13--11:11: _Dragon Boy “Happy P...
- 06/24/13--11:22: _Last Week to Vote f...
- 06/24/13--12:00: _Strike now and pre-...
- 06/24/13--12:03: _More Hi-Res Star Wa...
- 06/24/13--12:11: _Jak and Daxter: The...
- 06/24/13--12:16: _Baby Proofing With ...
- 06/24/13--12:28: _Hi-Res Star Wars Sa...
- 06/24/13--12:46: _Argonaut Resins and...
- 06/24/13--07:07: Monday Morning Box Art Monday mornings suck. So here’s some box...
- 06/24/13--07:42: San Diego Ji Ja 2013 by mr clement
- 06/24/13--07:43: Protector (Marvel Legends)
- 06/24/13--07:50: Hasbro to Webcast Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call
- 06/24/13--09:00: Fibre-Craft Introduces New Bendastix
- 06/24/13--09:48: Taylored Curiosities – Keeper of the Beach
- 06/24/13--10:00: NECA's Gremlins 2 Spider-Mohawk is actually happening
- 06/24/13--10:21: 2013 ALPHA PHASE OUTER SPACE MEN WAVES UP FOR PRE-ORDER NOW!
- 06/24/13--10:56: 3.75" Venture Bros. Henchman Figure By IronWill
- 06/24/13--11:00: Tristan Eaton's Bodega a BAIT exclusive
- 06/24/13--11:00: Poochie & Co. Releases Fourth of July Handbags
- 06/24/13--11:11: Dragon Boy “Happy Pack” Mini Print Set
- 06/24/13--11:22: Last Week to Vote for Albotas Just a friendly reminder that this...
- 06/24/13--12:00: Strike now and pre-order Senran Kagura's Ikaruga
- 06/24/13--12:03: More Hi-Res Star Wars Black Series Packaging Images
- 06/24/13--12:11: Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy Collectible Statue
- 06/24/13--12:16: Baby Proofing With HUGGIES®
- 06/24/13--12:28: Hi-Res Star Wars Saga Legends 3.75 Inch Figures Packaged
- 06/24/13--12:46: Argonaut Resins and Small Angry Monster Releases
Liberty Science Center (LSC) is endeavoring to build Groovik’s Cube—a 1.5-story high Rubik’s Cube that can be controlled via the web from anywhere in the world. The giant art-meets-science installation will premiere at LSC in spring 2014, on the 40th anniversary of the invention of Rubik’s Cube. It will be the centerpiece of “Beyond Rubik’s Cube,” a [...]
Monday Morning Box Art
Monday mornings suck. So here’s some box art to make it better. This week we’re going with Konami’s Akumajou Special: Boku Dracula-Kun for the Famicom / NES. This is a super deformed Castlevania game featuring weird-ass enemies such as KKK members. The game only came out in Japan, but its sequel came out in America under the name Kid Dracula.
DKE Toys has revealed yet another 2013 San Diego Comic Con release - the San Diego Ji Ja 2013 by mr clement. This edition is limited to 50 pieces. Each piece is hand painted, signed and numbered by the artist. And you'll be able to grab one for $45.00 each.
The third figure I picked up from the Hit Monkey wave of figures is Protector. Again, this is a character I don’t really know much about, but I do remember seeing him (or someone attired like him) in an episode of Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, so I knew he is supposed to be some sort of Kree alien.
[Business Wire] - Hasbro, Inc. today announced that it will webcast its second quarter 2013 results conference call on Monday, July 22, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time, following the re
Fibre-Craft introduces Bendastix, a kids’ creative activity where soft and squishy craft pieces replace rigid cardboard or wood. Available in July, Bendastix will offer a kit of soft construction components to build cars, flowers, kooky glasses, and anything the imagination can dream up. Patterned Bendastix is a cool combination of crafts and construction where kids [...]
The Keeper of the Beach, Is a lonely old soul, She spends most of her day, On a long, slow, stroll. Her head is full of water, Which she's trying not to spill, But the Morrow keeps her company, And provides her with good will. Penny from Taylored Curiosities has combined a 4″ DIY Kidrobot [...]
NECA recently tweeted that their very long-awaited Spider-Mohawk (first revealed several years ago) will actually be getting a release. And the best part? The MSRP will only be about US$50. And he can be pre-ordered now!
NECA's gorgeous Spider Gremlin is billed as standing nearly 10-inches tall and nearly 15-inches wide when fully assembled, not only putting him in scale with previous releases while also making him a monstrously large display piece. The Spider Gremlin features a hinged jaw, ball-jointed shoulders, elbows, and wrists and eight massive spider legs that are also articulated in three places each.
When I first saw NECA's Spider-Mohawk years ago, I was absolutely floored. I had a hard time believing that this would actually be a thing I could put on my shelf my coffee table hang proudly from a fake web just past my front door. My automatic assumption at the time was that he'd list for maybe US$80 at the lowest, so US$50~ is really something of a bargain.
NECA's Spider Gremlin (ie, Spider-Mohawk) is currently available for pre-order and is slated for a rather appropriate October release (making him both in time for Halloween and for Thanksgiving). After waiting over two years, I think I can handle the next four or so month wait easily (especially given that I thought this was never going to happen!). How about you?
[ Pre-order at Big Bad Toy Store ]
Up for pre-order right now at http://www.StoreHorsemen.com are two different sets of the 2013 SDCC/Store Horsemen exclusive Alpha Phase Outer Space Men! The first set includes the debut of the much anticipated deluxe Outer Space Man, Colossus Rex! This set also features two brand new female OSM designed by the original creator of the Outer [...]
It wasn't long ago that we got a peek at three new Bodegas from kaNO and several fellow artists, and now one of them is being released this weekend. The Tristan Eaton Bodega is an exclusive to BAIT, which is also where a release party with Tristan and kaNO is being held on Saturday, June 29, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific.
Tristan's orange Bodega will be available, along with kaNO's purple colorway, and both artists will be around to meet with fans during the three-hour event at BAIT (2753 S. Diamond Bar Blvd., Diamond Bar, Calif.). No word on when Pez and Flying Fortress' Bodegas will be available yet, but we'll keep an eye out for any special events or news about exclusivity.
Poochie & Co. has released new Starburst Poodle handbags. These light weight handbags are great for kids, and perfect for a trip to the mall or the beach. Available in red, white, and blue, just in time for July 4.
Martin Hsu just released the Dragon Boy Happy Pack – a set of 6 mini prints (5″ x 7″) for just $15! Each one is so adorable. Get a Happy Pack set today! Filed under: art Tagged: Dragon Boy, Dragon … Continue reading →
Last Week to Vote for Albotas
Just a friendly reminder that this is the last week for you to support Albotas.com by getting your votes in for the 2012 Designer Toy Awards. It takes just a few minutes to sign up and vote, and a finalist position in the Best Blog Award would be pretty schnazzy. Check out the instructions right here.
I'm well aware that I sound like a broken record by now, and a lot of you are probably sick of hearing it every time a distressingly "well"-endowed figure hits the market. This time, surprising absolutely no one, it's yet another Senran Kagura girl courtesy of CM's Corporation. Apparently producers are finally moving on from Katsuragi, and we get to take a look at the raven-haired Ikaruga.
The first thing you'll notice, I'm sure, is that Ikaruga takes "boob shelf" to a whole new level, creating a platform so stable thanks to her sword that I'm sure carrying things around would put any well-trained waitstaff to shame. Anything good this time? Well, I can say that her typical costume is fairly well done, and it's a nice look just from the design alone. I'm a bit of a fan of the slight smirk she's wearing as well, but it'd take more than that to pick her up. Less judgmental fans will be able to grab her in August for about ¥11,800
More Hi-Res Star Wars Black Series Packaging Images
Previously Hasbro has released Hi-Res images of 4 of the 3.75″ Star Wars Black Series Figures (Briggs Darklighter, Darth Vader, Padme...
[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
This post brought to you by HUGGIES. All opinions are 100% mine. I can't believe that Mia is really getting older she's just one of those active babies. Just yesterday my husband and I went through the entire house and baby proofed everything. I'm talking the little electric socket plugs that are near impossible... [Continue Reading]
Hi-Res Star Wars Saga Legends 3.75 Inch Figures Packaged
To go along with the Hi-Res 3.75″ Star Wars Black Series images, Hasbro has also released a few high resolution images of the upcoming...
[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
Argonaut Resins and Small Angry Monster are back with some new custom resins featuring the "Machine Cat" Tuttz Mini, "Machine Dog" Pharaoh Hound Mini and the Sucio "Machine Mouse" designs. This is wave one in a series of colorways they have planned for the all new Machine styled resins. Also available from the pair will [...]