Articles on this Page
- 04/22/13--15:08: _Tonner's 22 Inch Sc...
- 04/22/13--15:43: _Hasbro Earnings Cal...
- 04/22/13--15:43: _1 Toy Stock We Like...
- 04/22/13--16:03: _[$$] Hasbro Enjoys ...
- 04/22/13--16:52: _The Ultimate Cheesy...
- 04/22/13--17:44: _My Zesty New Kitche...
- 04/22/13--18:07: _Living Dead Dolls P...
- 04/22/13--18:12: _Team Bases added to...
- 04/22/13--18:43: _Seen: Super Suckset...
- 04/22/13--18:44: _Supergirl & Loi...
- 04/22/13--19:40: _myplasticheart teas...
- 04/22/13--21:17: _More Artwork Previe...
- 04/22/13--21:30: _Announcement for RO...
- 04/22/13--22:00: _Previews for Strang...
- 04/22/13--22:30: _Images for Release ...
- 04/22/13--22:01: _Name That…Floppy Hat
- 04/22/13--23:02: _Little Tikes Activi...
- 04/23/13--00:50: _The Picture of Back...
- 04/23/13--01:10: _Moxie Girlz Twinkle...
- 04/23/13--02:01: _Senki Zesshou Symph...
- 04/22/13--15:08: Tonner's 22 Inch Scarlett's Wedding Day Ready to Pre-Order
- 04/22/13--15:43: 1 Toy Stock We Like Right Now
- 04/22/13--16:03: [$$] Hasbro Enjoys Sales Growth
- 04/22/13--16:52: The Ultimate Cheesy Breakfast Omelet
- 04/22/13--17:44: My Zesty New Kitchen Reveal #GetZesty
- 04/22/13--18:07: Living Dead Dolls Presents Universal Monsters: Dracula
- 04/22/13--18:12: Team Bases added to HeroClix with Teen Titans release on May 15
- 04/22/13--18:43: Seen: Super Suckset Release @ BAIT
- 04/22/13--19:40: myplasticheart teases a new Andrew Bell Project
- 04/22/13--21:17: More Artwork Previews for 'Machine Mouth' by Clogtwo
- 04/22/13--21:30: Announcement for ROBOX Wooden Toy by JeAA
- 04/22/13--22:00: Previews for Strange Symbosis @ Giant Robot 2 (May 22)
- 04/22/13--22:30: Images for Release Party for Super Suckset @ BAIT
- 04/22/13--22:01: Name That…Floppy Hat
- 04/22/13--23:02: Little Tikes Activity Garden
- Learning featured throughout play environment helps infants develop fine motor skills.
- The play center easily transforms without tools into an open, two-sided play center for unlimited play.
- Interactive take-along double-sided play panel features a mirror, learning clock, ball shaker, movable clicking bugs, and a three language interactive telephone.
- Crawl-through obstacle course, Shape-sorter mailbox, working Tap-a-Tune piano sits atop the open-close door.
- Movable, look through telescope, open-close window shutters that feature a ball drop flower pot.
- 04/23/13--00:50: The Picture of Back Tattoo Ideas for Men
- 04/23/13--01:10: Moxie Girlz Twinkle Bright Fairies
- 04/23/13--02:01: Senki Zesshou Symphogear G
- Tachibana Hibiki [立花響] played by Yuuki Aoi [悠木碧]
- Kazanari Tsubasa [風鳴翼] played by Mizuki Nana [水樹奈々]
- Yukine Kurisu [雪音クリス] played by Takagaki Ayahi [高垣彩陽]
- Kohinata Miku [小日向 未来] played by Iguchi Yuka [井口裕香]
A new Gone With The Wind Scarlett is being previewed by the Tonner Doll Company. She is a 22" "Scarlett's Wedding Day." The gown looks lovely— it had better be because the retail price of this beauty is $399.99.
|22" Scarlett's Wedding Day LE300|
|Beautiful and delicate details.|
All photos except the last three are the property of the Tonner Doll Company. The other three are owned by MGM.
Despite the fact it's been 72 years since Scarlett O'Hara first pulled down a green curtain to make herself a dress in "Gone With the Wind," that outfit has remained one of the most iconic looks in cinematic history. It's going to stay that way for many more years, too, as that dress and the burgundy ball gown from the 1939 film have been restored by the Harry Ransom Center at the University of Texas.The Center has been part of a $30,000 conservation effort to protect the two costumes from deteriorating. Now both of the dresses, which were famously worn by Vivien Leigh in "Gone With the Wind," are on display at London's Victoria and Albert Museum. This is the first time the public has been able to see them in nearly 30 years.After first being announced in 2010, the team at the Ransom Center set to work on making sure that the weak stitching and other problems with the dresses were repaired. The goal of the conservation was to make the costumes last, not return them to new conditions, so there still are stains and other imperfections. Other pieces, like Scarlett's wedding dress and veil and her blue velvet night gown, were too fragile to be repaired and are being returned to storage with no plans to work on them in the future."All of those areas would have gotten worse. All the vulnerable parts have been stabilized," Jill Morena, the Ransom Center's assistant curator for costumes and personal effects, tells the Associated Press. "It has been a success. We would not be able to display them without this effort."The Harry Ransom Center first acquired the outfits in the 1980s. Following their time at the Victoria and Albert Museum exhibit, which runs through Jan. 27, the two "Gone With the Wind" dresses will be shown at the Center's 75th anniversary celebration of the film in 2014.
There’s nothing quite like a good breakfast omelet and there’s nothing quite like veggies, bacon, and cheesy golden eggs all cooked together. Usually for brunch we make a mixture of things but what better way to enjoy all the breakfast items you love than in an omelet. I wanted to share one of y favorite... [Continue Reading]
I really have felt for a while that my kitchen lacked any kind of zest. I was determined to create a new space with some fun colors and an actual design. You can check out my kitchen before and see how bland and boring my kitchen was. It lacked proper organization and flow so I also decided... [Continue Reading]
The king of the vampires is the latest addition to Mezco's Living Dead Dolls line. From the Universal Monsters license comes the one and only Dracula. The 10-inch tall figure includes full evening dress, his trademark cape, his famous medallion, his red Carnelian stone ring, and his watch chain. He is available for pre-order online, [...]
Mid May will see the next release of HeroClix miniatures for that game, this time themed on the various eras, friends and enemies of the Teen Titans. But it comes with a twist. A new type of piece, the team base, is being added. In the past, it has often been difficult to field a [...]
On Saturday afternoon, Sucklord and Gary Ham celebrated 4.20 in true toy nerd fashion – by releasing their Super Suckset vinyl figures @ BAIT in Diamond Bar. Based on Gary’s OG custom wood pieces from last year, the new vinyl figure comes in two editions (210 pieces each) – one...
Today myplasticheart posted this teaser shot with hash tags indicating it was for a project created by Andrew Bell in conjunction with its production division – mphlabs. Beyond the #dealmaker hashtag, there’s not much info to go on other than the promise of more info later this week. So, any...
A bunch of preview images for Clogtwo's Machine Mouth solo show launching May 3rd at Phunk Studio in Singapore, with the above being a peek at the packaging for the art book to be published by Mighty Jaxx, Machine Mouth. "Each book set comes with a limited edition art toy that will not be sold separately."
And as well teased below is a selection of sketches showcasing the eclectic themes to be seen for the show - from retro to pop culture imagery, to mecha and machine … stay tuned to Instagram @clog_two
Available for pre-orders soon is this ROBOX art/designer toy made 100% from wood. Standing 12.25 inches tall and featuring 5 points of articulation, ROBOX is designed by John Eugene Atendido Avila and made by @mmmadymmmarco, with the first incarnation made available as a paper-craft figure before! While neither price nor quantity are revealed as yet, I'll attempt to update this info once I have it.
Giant Robot is proud to present STRANGE SYMBIOSIS, a Four Person Group Exhibition featuring Scott Tolleson, Leecifer, JRYU & Aaron Brown. Launching May 4th ("Star Wars Day", no less) and exhibiting thru May 22nd at GR2 (Los Angeles, CA), check out the sneaks previewed thus far, and stay tuned to the event Facebook-page for updates.
(Above-Left: Scott Tolleson / Above-Right: JRYU
Bottom-Right: Aaron Brown)
(Below: all customs by Leecifer)
Aaaahhhhh NOW I get it! There is actually TWO versions/editions to the Sucklord x Gary Ham SUPER SUCKSET vinyl figures! Producers 3D Retro has the "Morgan" Edition available to purchase here for US$65 per 5-inch tall vinyl figure (and loads of accessories!), while you could check out further release party images (at BAIT) here on Facebook.
"The Super Sucklord is back with the help of artist Gary Ham. Based on Gary popular "eBay" wooden sculpt comes the Suckset. 3DRetro carries the exclusive "Morgan" edition while BAIT carries the "Sucklord" edition. Each is limited to 210 pieces worldwide."
This is not from a wrestling figure. I’m actually not sure this character ever wore a hat to be honest.
With the Little Tikes Discover Sounds Activity Garden, children six months to three years old can develop motor skills and cognitive abilities while playing with a variety of toys. The activity gym can be set up in open or closed play configurations to accommodate different ages. Infants will love the stimulating colors, shapes, and textures. The set features a crawl-through obstacle course, a ball-drop flowerpot, doors that open and close for peek-a-boo, a telescope, and a shape-sorter mailbox. There's also a removable play panel with engaging sound effects and a multilingual telephone.
Open and Closed Play Configurations
Working Doors and Windows
Take the Double-Sided Play Panel with You
Engaging Activities in an Educational Play Environment
Design and Assembly
What's in the Box
Back Tattoo Ideas for Men – Men usually have a tattoo on their back and it usually in the big size. Men usually choose the macho and masculine design. Here we will discuss about Back tattoo ideas for men. This idea is suitable for you who love the large size tattoo on your body. There [...]
Moxie Girlz Twinkle Bright Fairies are priced around £19.99 each, and sees Moxie dolls in gently-glowing fairy form, with a set of dainty wings.
Senki Zesshou Symphogear G [戦姫絶唱シンフォギアＧ] is an upcoming original anime series, and sequel to the original Senki Zesshou Symphogear. The second season will be directed by Ono Katsumi [小野勝巳] with animation production by the same company responsible for the first season, Satelight [サテライト] (Aquarion, Bodacious Space Pirates). The series will begin airing on Tokyo MX this Summer.
Senki Zesshou Symphogear G will continue the story of Hibiki, Tsubasa and Kurisu as they combat the ongoing threat of the Noise.
There should be more details about the characters on the official website soon.
There is a poll embedded in this article.
If the trailer was eaten by YouTube, you can try this search query to find a replacement.
There is a poll embedded in this article.
These screenshots all come from the short trailer above:
More anime news and event photos listed up below.