- RSS Channel Showcase 3874991
- RSS Channel Showcase 2508618
- RSS Channel Showcase 9506547
- RSS Channel Showcase 9015719
Articles on this Page
- 01/16/18--08:19: _GE renews break-up ...
- 01/16/18--08:32: _set database: LEGO ...
- 01/16/18--09:01: _Rampage Movie Walma...
- 01/16/18--05:58: _MPM-3 Movie Masterp...
- 01/16/18--06:23: _Walmart Makes A Cle...
- 01/16/18--09:00: _MATAS (Make A Terri...
- 01/16/18--10:00: _Link Between Worlds...
- 01/16/18--10:00: _"Sold Out In 2...
- 01/16/18--10:03: _Sarah Huckabee Sand...
- 01/16/18--10:27: _Spielwarenmesse 201...
- 01/16/18--10:30: _The Incredibles see...
- 01/16/18--11:00: _Star Wars Battlefro...
- 01/16/18--11:30: _25% off Civ VI: Ris...
- 01/16/18--12:10: _The Flash - Inside:...
- 01/16/18--13:32: _DC Multiverse 6&quo...
- 01/16/18--13:58: _N.B. senior keeps h...
- 01/16/18--15:00: _Celgene in talks to...
- 01/16/18--15:28: _Goldman Sachs, Bank...
- 01/16/18--15:40: _Power of The Primes...
- 01/16/18--16:04: _Super7 Masters Of T...
- 01/16/18--08:32: set database: LEGO 40262 christmas train ride
- 01/16/18--10:27: Spielwarenmesse 2018 to Showcase Global Licensing Trends
- 01/16/18--10:30: The Incredibles seems set to be Pixar's first Lego game
- 01/16/18--11:30: 25% off Civ VI: Rise and Fall, PUBG, and more PC games at GMG
- 01/23: Lost Sphear - Day One Edition (Steam) — $37.49 (list price $50)
- 01/26: Railway Empire (Steam) — $31.87 (list price $50)
- 02/08: Civilization VI: Rise and Fall Expansion (Steam) — $22.49 (list price $30)
- 02/13: Kingdom Come: Deliverance (Steam) — $44.99 (list price $60)
- 02/15: Secret of Mana (Steam) — $29.99 (list price $40)
- 02/27: Far Cry 5 - Gold Edition (Uplay) — $67.49 (list price $90)
- 02/27: Far Cry 5 - Deluxe Edition (Uplay) — $52.49 (list price $70)
- 02/27: Far Cry 5 (Uplay) — $44.99 (list price $60)
- Q1/Q2: Vampyr (Steam) — $37.49 (list price $50)
- NieR: Automata (Steam) — $44.99 (list price $60)
- Playerunknown's Battlegrounds (Steam) — $22.49 (list price $30)
- Hello Neighbor (Steam) — $22.49 (list price $30)
- L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files (Steam) — $22.49 (list price $30)
- Mass Effect Andromeda (Origin) — $18.74 (list price $60)
- Conan Exiles (Steam) — $18.74 (list price $30)
- Cuphead (Steam) — $14.99 (list price $20)
- Okami HD (Steam) — $14.99 (list price $20)
- NieR: Automata - 3C3C1D119440927 (Steam) — $10.49 (list price $14)
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War Expansion Pass (Steam) — $16.79 (list price $40)
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Year 3 Pass (Uplay) — $22.49 (list price $30)
- Destiny 2 - Expansion Pass (Battle.net) — $26.24 (list price $35)
- Nioh: Complete Edition (Steam) — $37.49 (list price $50)
- Grand Theft Auto V Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack (Rockstar DRM) — $29.99 (list price $40)
- Megalodon Shark Cash Card ($8,000,000 - PC) — $74.99 (list price $100)
- Whale Shark Cash Card ($3,500,000 - PC) — $37.49 (list price $50)
- Great White Shark Cash Card ($1,250,000 - PC) — $14.99 (list price $20)
- Bull Shark Cash Card ($500,000 - PC) — $7.49 (list price $10)
- Red Shark Cash Card ($100,000 - PC) — $2.24 (list price $3)
- EVE Online: 2860 Plex — $74.99 (list price $100)
- EVE Online: 1100 Plex — $29.99 (list price $40)
- EVE Online: 500 Plex — $14.99 (list price $20)
- EVE Online: 240 Plex — $7.49 (list price $10)
- EVE Online: 110 Plex — $3.74 (list price $5)
- 01/16/18--12:10: The Flash - Inside: The Trial of the Flash
- 01/16/18--13:58: N.B. senior keeps his health on track by taking up model train hobby
- 01/16/18--15:00: Celgene in talks to buy Juno Therapeutics - WSJ
- 01/16/18--15:40: Power of The Primes Starscream Running Change Variant Identified
Chief Executive John Flannery said his efforts to dig GE out of a financial hole that sent its shares down 40 percent in the past year now included thinking about "separately traded assets" in any of its units, without giving any details. Earlier, the United States' biggest industrial conglomerate said its finance arm, GE Capital, would take a $6.2 billion hit in the fourth quarter from a reevaluation of its insurance assets. GE shares were down 2.3 percent at $18.32 in morning trading.
set name: christmas train ride
theme: christmas, seasonal
minifigs included a train driver minifig, a passenger minifig and a shopkeeper minifig.
overall design is good.
Unicron.com reports that MPM-3 Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee has been spotted on clearance at a Maple Grove, Minnesota ToysRUs store for $69.90! Still a significant chunk of change, but an improvement to be sure. TRU clearance is sometimes variable, but it still may be worth checking out your local branch. Keep reading for details!
Twitter user @GanguStars has posted an image showing two of the shelf-warmingest Titans Return Deluxes - Scourge and Chromedome - marked down to $7! In the case of Scourge this is particularly great news since you can now build the Sweep army of your dreams. As for Chromedome... time to double-check for that running error with the TakaraTomy face again! Keep reading for photographic proof.
WHAT-IS: "M.A.T.A.S (Make A Terrific Artwork Someday) is a tongue-in-cheek, light-hearted comment by the RSCLS collective on the Singapore graffiti and street art community’s endless commitment to stay relevant and sustainable, while balancing tensions such as the politics and negotiation of space, both public and personal. These tensions, which are commonplace in the practice of street art and
Three new games will be joining the "Nintendo Selects" line-up for 3DS in a few weeks. On February 3, you'll be able to nab The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Super Mario 3D Land and Ultimate NES Remix for $19.99 through the eShop or at retail. This is one of those rare instances where Nintendo games get discounted (it only took seven years for 3D Land to go down in price).
If you somehow haven't acquired these games over the last half decade, I'd basically recommend all of them at that price point. Link Between Worlds is a particularly good choice, even if the whole game is on the exceptionally easy side. While the 3DS port of NES Remix is missing a few games, getting it for $20 is a steal.
After the previous Sold Out Bootleg Figures from The Suckadelic Sucklord, he'd released a second batch, of which were all "Sold Out In 2 Seconds"! And these are what you missed ...
Stay connected to instagram.com/sucklord to keep updated for drops you do not want to miss, and SUBSCRIBE to the TOYSREVIL YouTube Channel!
A post shared by Supervillain (@sucklord) on Jan 13, 2018 at 5:28pm PST
Press Secretary Sarah Sanders had
Read more on shoppersshop.com
Spielwarenmesse 2018 will give an exclusive look at the latest international licensing trends and innovations. This is the second year that it partnered with the International Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association (LIMA) to provide licensors and licensees with a central point of contact. The show will take place from January 31 to February 4. The LicensePreview […]
There have been plenty of Lego video games centered around family-friendly properties, but Warner Bros. and Traveller's Tales appear ready to tap an entirely new source of material. It seems as a Pixar film is going to get its first Lego adaption.
According to a report from Comicbook.com (which was independently corroborated by Eurogamer), Traveller's Tales is working on Lego The Incredibles 2. The naming is kind of confusing, as this isn't a sequel to another Incredibles game; instead, it's meant to be a direct tie-in to the Incredibles 2 film that's releasing this June.
That's not the only Lego project that leaked, though. There's word of a Suicide Squad-like Lego DC Supervillains (although that might not be the actual title). It's about what you'd expect -- a game that prominently features the likes of Joker and Lex Luthor instead of their good guy counterparts Batman and Superman. There's no word as to when this one might release, but there are usually multiple Lego games in any given calendar year.
They're two rumors, but they both seem highly likely to pan out. And if Lego The Incredibles 2 proves to be a hit, there's a whole lot of other Pixar stuff that could be similarly adapted. Bet you never thought a Lego game could make you cry until Lego Up came along.
Rumor: Lego DC Villains and Lego Incredibles Games Coming [Comicbook.com]
The first Star Wars Battlefront II patch of the new year went live today and with it comes a host of tuning changes and a couple additions. I was hoping for something more extravagant to kick off 2018, if I'm being frank. It's a standard patch in a game still being held back by a major unresolved problem.
What's new? Protagonist Iden Versio's ship has joined the game as a Hero Starfighter (you'll need 5,000 credits to unlock it) and the 10-on-10 Blast mode is now playable on the The Last Jedi's Crait.
Alongside the official patch notes, there's also a running list of undocumented changes assembled by reddit user Tactical_Turtle12. The main point of interest is probably that DICE has lowered the milestones for weapon and weapon mod unlocks. Otherwise, it's nothing too out of the ordinary.
Digital retailer Green Man Gaming has started up a site-wide coupon code knocking 25% off almost every PC game on their site (as far as we know; we haven't come across any excluded items).
This is actually a pretty hot deal because you can now pick up rarely discounted titles such as the upcoming Civilization VI: Rise and Fall DLC for only $22.49, or other popular but hardly reduced titles such as PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds and Cuphead. (Both games have had strict price control by their respective publishers.)
Other noteworthy picks include upcoming titles out in January and February such as Lost Sphear, Secret of Mana, Railway Empire, and Kingdom Come: Deliverance. In fact, with Railway Empire you'll be able to stack the existing 15% off pre-order discount with the 25% off GMG coupon, making the train management sim only $32. We've listed all the noteworthy deals below, including select DLC expansion passes and digital currencies.
The code expires Wednesday morning at 11:00 AM Eastern.
Use coupon: BLUE25
Upcoming PC Releases
PC Game Deals
Expansion, season pass, and DLCs
Game deals from Dealzon. Sales help support Destructoid.
Tucked away in his workshop in Shediac, N.B., an 84-year-old tinkers with a rediscovered passion, an
Shares of Juno, which has a market value of $5.57 billion, were up 42 percent at $64.59 in extended trading. Chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy, or CAR T, harnesses the body's own immune cells to recognize and attack malignant cells.
While still what we would consider early in its life cycle, it seems that a running change has already been carried out on the latest member of the generations Starscream family. Jason Rye reported this finding to us, which involves an alteration to how Starscream's wings/backpack connect to the body. The design tweak is said to improve how the jet mode comes together, and may have other benefits as well. You can see a side by side comparison of the two versions of Starscream, find out more detail, as well as get one of the batch codes identified as being associated with this running change below. Keep reading!