- RSS Channel Showcase 9982065
- RSS Channel Showcase 9486465
- RSS Channel Showcase 1572328
- RSS Channel Showcase 5594606
Articles on this Page
- 12/21/17--19:58: _LEGO Lance's Twin J...
- 12/21/17--20:12: _Lego nexo knight La...
- 12/21/17--20:20: _#pageflip PLAYGROUN...
- 12/21/17--20:28: _States of Matter fr...
- 12/21/17--20:35: _China to Back Fresh...
- 12/21/17--18:34: _3 MLPs That Could D...
- 12/21/17--22:14: _Bitcoin rout could ...
- 12/22/17--00:58: _Joe Whiteford x Las...
- 12/22/17--03:22: _Coarse States of M...
- 12/21/17--16:55: _Securities regulato...
- 12/22/17--04:00: _TOYSREVIL TOP TEN T...
- 12/22/17--00:00: _Catherine Full Body...
- 12/22/17--01:00: _Super Sonic is free...
- 12/22/17--04:25: _Oil dips from highs...
- 12/22/17--05:02: _5 Social Security M...
- 12/22/17--05:43: _NEKORON CHRISTMAS B...
- 12/22/17--06:02: _7174 GUARD NOM (&am...
- 12/22/17--08:00: _GID Maguro Senpai b...
- 12/22/17--08:00: _Soulcalibur VI is u...
- 12/22/17--08:30: _On February 3, I wi...
- 12/21/17--19:58: LEGO Lance's Twin Jouster 70348 review part 1
- 12/21/17--20:12: Lego nexo knight Lance's Twin Jouster 70348 review part 2
- 12/21/17--20:20: #pageflip PLAYGROUND Issue 78 (16.1.2003)
- 12/21/17--20:28: States of Matter from coarse – floating towards you January 4.2018
- 12/21/17--20:35: China to Back Fresh UN Sanctions on North Korea Fuel
- 12/21/17--18:34: 3 MLPs That Could Disappear in 2018
- 12/21/17--22:14: Bitcoin rout could trigger contagion, strategist says
- 12/22/17--03:22: Coarse States of Matter (1.4.18)
- 12/21/17--16:55: Securities regulator warns investors not to get fooled by...
- 12/22/17--04:00: TOYSREVIL TOP TEN TOYS of 2016: #7 - HELLO KITTY SKULL
- 12/22/17--00:00: Catherine Full Body gets first trailer and release window for Japan
- 12/22/17--01:00: Super Sonic is free in Sonic Forces for a limited time
- 12/22/17--04:25: Oil dips from highs but OPEC cuts still support market
- 12/22/17--05:02: 5 Social Security Misunderstandings That Could Cost You
- 12/22/17--06:02: 7174 GUARD NOM (& 3AGO Series 2 Square) by ThreeA Toys
- 12/22/17--08:00: GID Maguro Senpai by Mame Moyashi X Toystation #ToySoul Exclusive
- 12/22/17--08:00: Soulcalibur VI is unlikely to receive a Switch release
This set has cool features, rating 10/10👍 LEGO Lance’s Twin Jouster
Lance captures the bad guy
Back in the early 2000s, "Playground" was a supplement to MiLK magazine in Hong Kong, whereby the contents were primarily of the toy-scene in HK! And even my command of the Chinese language was horrible, I collected these issue religiously! All I needed to know (then) was “How Much”? “How Many?” and “When”, and of course by designed-by/made-by “WHO”!
Here is a page-flip video of one such (
Since it's display debut at the recent Designer Con , coarse will next release their STATES OF MATTER sculpture come January 4th in 2018! Available in two colorway editions: "States of Matter – Trance " (lolly-licking' / Limited to 345 pieces) and the slightly "rarer" "States of Matter – Cosmos" (squid-faced / Limited to 234 pieces) - they are both priced at US$278 each.
#toynews: STATES OF
Explore the world of The War Beast and the Lost City of Gold with the new deluxe set release ($125) from Joe Whiteford and Zectron set for Friday (12.22) at 12 PM PST over at Eric Nilla’s online shop. Joe hand-painted nine of these sets, each featuring a War Beast—a...
Coarse… What does the brand mean to you? To us, it’s about consistent excellence. Over the past seven years or so, Coarse has released a collection of art toys that is, at the very least, the equal of any other maker. That said, continued success poses it’s own dilemma. What’s...
WHAT-IS: "It took some time - much longer than I anticipated - but I’ve finally completed my personal TOP TEN TOYS of 2016!
CAVEAT#1: Items are to a part of my own personal collection, either purchased by myself, or gifted to me, during the year of 2016. Essentially, this is a list of the toys that I already have, thanks.
CAVEAT#2: They could either be brand new toys released in the year of
A lot of fans got very excited at this week's news that puzzle-drama Catherine is being reworked for a PS4 and PS Vita release as Catherine: Full Body. Today sees the unveiling of the game's first trailer, featuring the mysterious "third Catherine".
The new trailer is suitable stylistic, and showcases new character Rin, a pianist who performs at Vincent and co.'s favourite bar hangout. Knowing our boy Vincent, this newcomer will surely bring extra drama to his nightmarish, block-busting world.
The trailer was featured as part of a live stream, broadcast by Atlus. The publisher also announced that Catherine: Full Body is currently slated for a Winter 2018 release in Japan, which kinda sounds like we won't see it worldwide until 2019 at best, although Atlus have confirmed distribution for the title in America and Europe.
Catherine: Full Body new site [Official site]
Sonic Forces didn't really make a big dent in the game's end of the year lists, especially after Sonic Mania took all of the glory, but Sega is still supporting it with random content drops and free cosmetics. This DLC is actually quite hefty, as it adds the previously datamined and confirmed Super Sonic into the game -- officially.
Sega is doing that thing that many Japanese developers do, where they put a cheap DLC up for free for a limited time before it converts to a premium add-on. You have a window here to grab Super Sonic (until January 23), but once that date hits he'll he priced at $1.99.
SINGAPORE/LONDON (Reuters) - Oil prices dipped on Friday but stayed near their highest levels since 2015 on pledges from OPEC leader Saudi Arabia and non-OPEC Russia that any exit from crude output cuts would be gradual. Market liquidity was drying up on Friday as traders closed positions ahead of the Christmas and New Year breaks. Brent crude futures (LCOc1), the international benchmark for oil prices, were down 24 cents at $64.66 (£48.33) a barrel at 1158 GMT, after ending Thursday at $64.90, its highest close since June 2015.
Max Toy Co × Yamashiroya presents the Limited Soft Vinyl Nekoron Christmas Blue Version - dropping December 23rd (10am) for reservations on e-yamashiroya.com, while release date is on Christmas Eve Dec 24th - with this (approx.) 10cm tall soft vinyl neko clad in a shimmering lame over a clear blue body - priced at ¥4,104 tax included (US$36/SG$49). Feeing generous? What to treat yourself this
Listed for sales this morning on Bambaland.com was "7174 GUARD NOM" by F3ACTORY of ThreeA Toys - seen above doing his closest "Michael Jackson" dance-pose (:p).
Designed by Ashley Wood, alas this "LTD Edition Pre-made" has since been SOLD OUT. Priced at USD $180 (Price Includes Worldwide Shipping via Courier), with no specific quantities mentioned, also note that buyers might've had a 1/10
An interesting headsup courtesy of Ozzo Collection (who've jut moved!), who currently have for sake a limited number of Glow In The Dark Maguro Senpai! This Mame Moyashi X Toystation limited edition was released circa TOYSOUL 2017 (last weekend) as a "Night Market" exclusive!
The retail price at Toy Soul was HK$580 (approx. US$72/SG$100). The GID Version is in an edition of 500pcs, 250pcs of
Although the reveal of Namco Bandai's Soulcalibur VI has fans sharpening their axes in preparation, it seems that Switch owners expecting their own handheld Stage of History may be a little disappointed.
UK's Gamecentral spoke with producer Motohiro Okubo last week and took the opportunity to ask him whether SCVI might come to Nintendo's hybrid-console, jokingly adding that we could see The Legend of Zelda's Link make a comeback. Unfortunately, Okubo said that the Switch console wasn't even in public awareness when Namco began development on SCVI.
"Soulcalibur VI development started more than three years ago. And nobody knew anything about Switch back then," said Okubo. "So, as a matter of fact we are not working on Switch, as of now. But of course, personally, I’m interested in the platform. So if the Unreal Engine can adapt to Switch, and evolve itself, then maybe the possibility will be more."
A shame, as Soulcalibur on the go would be pretty funky. Still, the game is scheduled to launch on PC, PS4 and Xbox One, so there's at least plenty of scope for people to play it on a variety of other formats that they might own.
Interview with Soulcalibur's Motohiro Okubo [Metro]
My living situation right now fucking sucks and it’s all my fault. When I moved back to the Bay Area, I had a few choices on where I could live. One of those choices was a guy who worked for AT&T, and his house was absolutely decked out with the top of the line everything. Great internet, great cable package, every console, home security, the works. But the parking there wasn’t great and I didn’t want to share one bathroom with two other people so I didn’t move there.
Instead, I ended up near where I went to high school, renting a room from a guy I would come to find out is very odd. I should have done my research, I should have asked some questions, because it didn’t occur to me until after I moved in that I would be living in a house without the internet. Guy doesn’t even own a computer, something I can barely comprehend being possible in 2017.
I still live there, and for the last 11 months, I’ve been without access to wired, in-home high-speed internet. Or low-speed internet. Or dial-up. I’ve even offered to pay for it through Comcast, but as I said above he is odd. Because it’s expensive to move -- especially where I live -- I’ve been stuck in the house technology forgot.