- RSS Channel Showcase 8774271
- RSS Channel Showcase 2712982
- RSS Channel Showcase 2820859
- RSS Channel Showcase 9276054
Articles on this Page
- 12/21/17--10:24: _Amazon filed a trad...
- 12/21/17--11:20: _Transformers Vs. Th...
- 12/21/17--12:18: _Amazon Just Gave In...
- 12/21/17--12:43: _Nikki Haley may be ...
- 12/21/17--13:25: _No Trump bump here:...
- 12/21/17--14:00: _The Adventure of Ji...
- 12/21/17--10:30: _Pokemon Go's holida...
- 12/21/17--11:30: _StarCraft's Firebat...
- 12/21/17--11:34: _IDW Transformers: O...
- 12/21/17--12:00: _More familiar faces...
- 12/21/17--13:00: _G Gundam makes its ...
- 12/21/17--13:30: _The new ARMS fighte...
- 12/21/17--15:25: _Various Transformer...
- 12/21/17--16:12: _Jerusalem has been ...
- 12/21/17--16:32: _Congress clears tem...
- 12/21/17--16:55: _Securities regulato...
- 12/21/17--17:08: _Power of The Primes...
- 12/21/17--18:13: _7174 NOM by F3ACTORY
- 12/21/17--18:36: _Mueller investigati...
- 12/21/17--19:19: _First BGC hand made...
- 12/21/17--12:43: Nikki Haley may be first female president: Lt. Col. Ralph Peters
- 12/21/17--13:25: No Trump bump here: This company killed its holiday bonus
- 12/21/17--14:00: The Adventure of Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius Matchbox 5-pack
- As a special bonus, the first PokéStop you visit each day between December 22 at 1:00 p.m. PST and December 25 at 1:00 p.m. PST will award you a single-use Egg Incubator with your first Photo Disc spin, so make sure to check in every day to collect an incubator.
- From December 21 through December 25 at 1:00 p.m. PST, special boxes will feature items such as Super Incubators, Lure Modules, and the all-new Star Pieces, which earn bonus Stardust for 30 minutes when activated.
- From December 25 at 1:00 p.m. PST through January 4, 2018, keep an eye on the in-game shop for special boxes, featuring items such as Premium Raid Passes, Super Incubators, and Star Pieces.
- 12/21/17--11:30: StarCraft's Firebat unit is coming to Heroes of the Storm
- 12/21/17--12:00: More familiar faces return in Trails of Cold Steel IV
- 12/21/17--13:00: G Gundam makes its triumphant return to Gundam Versus in January
- 12/21/17--13:30: The new ARMS fighter is here and she's fabulous
- 12/21/17--16:12: Jerusalem has been and will be the capital of Israel: Amb. Danon
- 12/21/17--16:32: Congress clears temporary spending bill to avert shutdown
- 12/21/17--16:55: Securities regulator warns investors not to get fooled by...
- 12/21/17--18:13: 7174 NOM by F3ACTORY
- 12/21/17--19:19: First BGC hand made BGC Figurine!
IDW have posted a few more preview pages and the variant cover for the upcoming Transformers Vs. The Visionaries #1 comic book that will be out next month. Cybertron has been invaded. The Transformers encounter unwelcome guests at the heart of Cybertron"and they may not have their hosts best interests at heart. Refugees from another world, the Visionaries startling magical abilities could make them powerful allies or dangerous enemies.
In the stock market, I have a couple rules I like to follow. One of them is to almost always stay away from stocks trading under $5. After all, there is a reason they are under $5, and its not because things are going well. But every once in a while, one finds a hidden gem among these cheap stocks. I think Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE:RAD) is one of those hidden gems.
The Matchbox 5-pack from 2004/2005 consists of: PT Cruiser Convertible – 1:60 Scale Opel Frogs
It's getting to be that time. Pokémon Go has begun its holiday event and this year that means the return of festive Pikachu, the debut of that little scamp Delibird, more Ruby and Sapphire critters, and gifts.
You'll start seeing fresh-faced Generation III Pokémon beginning today, including Snorunt, Wailmer, Sharpedo, Luvdisc, Relicanth, Feebas, and Milotic, among others. Kyogre is on the way, too.
If you haven't stayed current with Pokémon Go, it's worth bringing up Niantic's new AR+ feature for iOS players that better incorporates the game with the real world during encounters and has you slowly and steadily moving closer toward wild Pokémon for a capture bonus. It looks super neat!
Once upon a time someone leaked that we'd be getting Firebat in Heroes of the Storm and a heap of other characters, which ended up being pretty spot on. The thing is all those heroes came to fruition, but BlizzCon came and went, and the Firebat was never announced. Until today that is.
Blizzard just confirmed via a YouTube video tease that the next character to hit the game will be "Blaze," the veteran Firebat. He'll arrive in January 2018, and is a "dual-incinerator cannon wielding Warrior who excels at area-of-effect damage and locking down an area of the battlefield."
Right now the rumor mill has run pretty dry, but I've heard tales of Mal’Ganis coming at some point from the community. Coincidentally, the Dread Lord has actually been number one of my wishlist since the launch of the game -- and would still be relevant with Legion partially focusing on the Nathrezim. Make it happen, Blizzard!
IDW Transformers: Optimus Prime #15 Cover A and Retailer Incentive Cover in our forums.| Thanks to Japanese artist Kei Zama who has posted word of the the IDW Transformers: Optimus Prime #15 Cover A art for comic book. This is followed by the cover art by Brendan Cahill publishing Previews World showing the Retailer Incentive hat will be in shops on January 17, 2018. Read on to see all the covers below.
So Falcom's countdown for The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV ended on Wednesday, and they announced some juicy stuff. I think the most important one is that they added The End of Saga to the game's title. In other words, they're reminding people that this installment will mark the end of the Trails series' "Erebonia Arc."
Trails of Cold Steel IV -The End of Saga hits Japan in Fall 2018 for the PS4, and it'll be larger than its predecessor. While we haven't heard any word of the third installment going West, this should give me enough time to complete the original Trails in the Sky trilogy.
As a heads-up, the following information about Falcom's upcoming RPG contains spoilers. Some of them are related to Trails of Cold Steel III and the others involve characters from the series' previous sagas. If you're trying to play them without being spoiled, make sure you avoid the stuff after the jump.
You have been warned.
Bandai Namco today announced that the infamous show G Gundam will be joining the roster of Gundam Versus. The first two mobile suits from the show will be God/Burning Gundam and Master Gundam, piloted by protagonist Domon and antagonist Master Asia. It was also announced that some free content would arrive this month as well.
The arrival of G Gundam has been a long time coming to say the least, and even Namco's Twitter account knows it.
We told you the anticipated version 5.0 update for ARMS would be launching soon and now it has arrived. In addition to tweaking current members of the roster, this update also adds the new fighter's newest character: Dr. Coyle.
We learned late this afternoon that both Steam and Playstation Network have delisted a number of Transformers video games from their store pages. Affected by this are War For Cybertron, Fall of Cybertron, Rise of The Dark Spark, and Transformers Devastation. None of these titles can be purchased digitally on the named platforms as of today, though users who have purchased them previously are still able to download and install the games. At last report, the XBox Marketplace had not followed suit in removing them. We can only speculate right now whether this is due to an elapsed license, or some other factor at work, but as of right now, tracking down physical media, where applicable, seems the only option now for obtaining these games.
The Republican-led Congress narrowly passed a temporary spending bill Thursday to avert a government shutdown, doing the bare minimum in a sprint toward the holidays and punting disputes on immigration, ...
Finally, the last price point for wave 1 of Power of The Primes has hit retail in the US, marking the completed launch of the newest iteration of Transformers Generations. Rodimus Prime and Optimus Prime, comprising Leader wave 1 have been purchased from a Target in Duarte, California by MoonStreakr who shared a photo of the toys with the receipt for verification. It looks like these have been pulled from a freshly opened case, and as of the time of this writing, online checks of Target's database are not indicating any stock in the country, so we may have to wait a bit for the system to catch up before it's time to start the hunt again. Click through for the photo!
3A Toys has released the 7174 NOM by F3ACTORY. Available only via Bambaland.com, this 1/6th scale collectible figure (designed by Ashley Wood) sells for $180.00. The 1/6th scale 7174 NOM includes the following: Masked Nom Head (with gas tank and tube) 7174 printed T-Shirt Tailored and weathered Pouches set Real Nom boots Gloved sculpted Nom hands […] Read more
Part 1 BGC mold Part 2 Making of 3D BGC Figurine mascot BGC fly figurine inspired by C