Articles on this Page
- 10/16/12--17:54: _Review: Prometheus ...
- 10/16/12--18:33: _Fisher-Price Disney...
- 10/16/12--19:12: _Hell Lotus WIPs fro...
- 10/16/12--19:30: _Week 2 Daily Doodle...
- 10/16/12--19:37: _The Walking Dead Zo...
- 10/16/12--19:45: _'Keep Your Spot Tid...
- 10/16/12--20:00: _'Nightmares of Hall...
- 10/16/12--20:12: _Gandalf Mini Bust
- 10/16/12--20:24: _Universal Monster S...
- 10/16/12--21:49: _Android S3 Signing ...
- 10/16/12--21:59: _Toys R Us and Shaq-...
- 10/16/12--22:00: _A Blaster That Brin...
- 10/16/12--23:42: _New from Gentle Gia...
- 10/17/12--01:06: _Inspired Creations ...
- 10/17/12--01:14: _Linda's How-Do-I Se...
- 10/17/12--01:43: _EFX Collectibles Th...
- 10/17/12--02:06: _Domo and Friends Fi...
- 10/17/12--04:17: _set database: LEGO ...
- 10/17/12--04:55: _Mattel Disney Pixar...
- 10/17/12--05:06: _Amazon or Walmart f...
- 10/16/12--17:54: Review: Prometheus Engineer in Chair Suit Figure
- 10/16/12--18:33: Fisher-Price Disney Baby Amazing Animals Sing-Along Choo-Choo
- Features adorable characters from baby's and mom's favorite Disney movies
- Dumbo, Simba, and Lucky can be removed from the train and played with by baby
- Chunky design is easy for little hands to grab
- Bright colors and fun sounds
- Adorable choo choo that is easy to push
- 10/16/12--19:12: Hell Lotus WIPs from ZERO
- 10/16/12--19:30: Week 2 Daily Doodle Prints from PodgyPanda
- 10/16/12--19:37: The Walking Dead Zombie Army Men
- 10/16/12--19:45: 'Keep Your Spot Tidy' & 'Brodown' from James Jarvis
- 10/16/12--20:12: Gandalf Mini Bust
- 10/16/12--20:24: Universal Monster Show @ Mondo Gallery (Oct 19)
- 10/16/12--21:49: Android S3 Signing with Scott Tolleson, Sket and kaNO @ BAIT (10.17)
- 10/16/12--21:59: Toys R Us and Shaq-A-Claus Team up to Help Toys for Tots
- Toys for Tots & Toy Giveaways for Christmas 2012
- Razor A2 Kick Scooter
- Teifoc Brick and Mortar Construction Sets
- Wii Driving Games for your 5 year-old
- Happy Blankie Named Best Pick for Dr. Toy’s 2011 List
- 10/16/12--22:00: A Blaster That Brings Virtual Combat to the Real World
- 10/16/12--23:42: New from Gentle Giant Ltd. for October 2012
- 10/17/12--01:06: Inspired Creations By D Now Has Quilt Kits
- 10/17/12--01:43: EFX Collectibles Thor Hammer Mjolnir Prop Replica
- 10/17/12--02:06: Domo and Friends Figure Set
- 10/17/12--04:17: set database: LEGO 8466 4x4 offroader
- 10/17/12--05:06: Amazon or Walmart for 2012 Halloween Costumes?
- Best Funny Halloween Costumes for Boys in 2012
- Favorite Halloween Candy for 2012?
- Best Wigs for Homemade Halloween Costumes
- Brother & Sister Halloween Costume Ideas
- Unique and Homemade LEGO Costumes for Kids
Animals are amazing--especially when they're your baby's favorite Disney pals! Join Dumbo, Simba, and Lucky on an exciting Fisher-Price Disney Amazing Animals Baby Sing-Along Choo Choo adventure! More than 15 sing-along songs, tunes, and phrases play as your baby rolls along. The smoke stack lights up too! Shake Lucky for rattle sounds, and move Dumbo and Simba's head and legs--they have clicking, movable joints! The train includes power/volume control for quiet play.
Favorite Characters with More Than 15 Sing-Along Songs
Simba, Dumbo, and Lucky Offer Off-Train Fun
Character-Themed Train Cars Provide More Play Areas
Interactive Features Develop Hand-Eye Coordination
What's in the Box
Fisher-Price Disney Baby Amazing Animals Sing-Along Choo-Choo
WIPs of Hell Lotus custom piece from local artist ZERO (from the RSCLS Collective) that sees the splendor of skulls overtaketh the enlightened being with intensity and verve (I hypeth because I loveth) and you should be afraid, and as well excited to see the developments of this custom destined for the Hell Lotus Art Show in November!
"Week 2 Daily Doodle Prints" from PodgyPanda releasing Thursday 18th October 6PM GMT+1 - featuring Wall-E, Snoopy, Calvin & Hobbes, and TMNT's Micheangelo, as depicted by Richard Kuoch's adorable-deformed-style! There will be 4 x A5 size (8.3" x 5.8") prints available here for US$20 each (shipped) and come signed and embossed. Expect new designs to be released weekly too!
Shown above is the "back" for the "Keep Your Spot Tidy" 2-sided poster from James Jarvis (front of image), which looks pretty neat to have on a wall - although it would be somewhat a waste to keep the other side against the wall (whichever side you choose, that is). I like the usage of 'skateboards', as they remind me of his MTV-bumper "Brodown":
Opening Saturday, October 20 at KK Gallery in Los Angeles (Chinatown branch in 963 Chung King Road), is Gary Baseman's "Nightmares of Halloweens Past". Festivities happen between 7 to 10pm, and you can check out updates on the event's Facebook page. As well shown here are artwork previews from Gary. PRESS: 'Celebrating the artist’s favorite holiday, this extraordinarily designed exhibition
And while I've gawked at and posted the above image on my Facebook, I did not know where it originated from (as most random images on FB are oft not-credited unfortunately) and for what purpose, until now. This and the others (posted below) are for the The Universal Monsters show at the Mondo Gallery, which opens Friday October 19th, and will feature artworks from Mondo artists including; Martin
Following its debut at SDCC, new lifestyle brand BAIT will kick off the opening of its flagship store in Diamond Bar with an Android S3 signing party with three series artists -- kaNo, Sket One, and the dapper Scott Tolleson (10.17). If you're in SoCal, come on out to the...
Shaq-a-Claus is back to help needy children across the nation. NBA Legend, actor, philanthropist and entrepreneur Shaquille O’Neal – a.k.a. Shaq-A-Claus is going to be back to help with Toys for Tots for Christmas 2012.
Now through December 2, 2012, [...]
Hasbro has updated its Lazer Tag battle system by adding so-called augmented reality via the iPhone.
Gentle Giant is proud to bring you six brand new items for October 2012. Gandalf Mini Bust – $70 Before the King returned. Before the Battle of Helm’s Deep. Before the Council of Elrond. Before even great Smaug fell… there was a knock at the door of Bag End that started it all. One of [...]
My sister just LOVES to quilt and loves making it easier for her customers to create beautiful wall quilts like the ones she has designed and made, which are shown below:
So, she decided to offer some of her designs as quilt kits. That way you can create a beautiful wall art quilt for your home without it taking a lot of time.
Just click on the picture below for the quilt pattern kit you're interested in:
I, of course, think all her designs are beautiful. I hope you do, too.
Posted by Linda Walsh Originals- "Doll Patterns for Grown-up Girls!"
Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns - "Instant Download E-Patterns for Grown-up Girls!"
Linda Walsh Originals Dolls - "Handmade Dolls & Crafts for Grown-up Girls!"
I am just loving my "Babies In The Pumpkin Patch" baby shower fabrics and having so much fun creating decorations you can make from them. One of the fabrics I've been anxious to work on is the Babies In The Pumpkin Patch Large Wall Panel. I designed the fabric panel to be this large as I envisioned creating a wall art panel out of it for a wonderful Fall decoration.
Last week I finally had some time to create a large 18" by 14" wall panel decoration of my own using a fat quarter of my fabric and a 14 inch by 18 inch artists canvas. It was very easy to make. Instructions for how I did it are shown below. I also created a Linda's How-Do-I Series? How To Make Our "Babies In The Pumpkin Patch" Wall Panel Picture Free E-Book in .PDF format as well. To download my free e-book please CLICK HERE.
Fat Quarter Babies In The Pumpkin Patch Large Wall Panel - http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric/1422581
14" by 18" Stretched Cotton Canvas (We used Artist's Canvas)
Staple Gun (We used an Arrow Heavy Duty Staple Gun Tacker Model T50)
1/4" Staples (We used Arrow brand staples)
1/2" Staples (We used Arrow brand staples)
13 1/2" by 17 1/2" Heavy Paper For Backing
1 3/4" Picture Hanger With Saw Teeth
1) Cut one large panel out of the fat quarter.
2) Turn the panel over and place the right side of the artist's canvas on the wrong side of the panel so it is centered and evenly spaced horizontally and vertically. You should have 1 1/2" of the dark brown showing on each vertical side and 1" of the dark brown showing on the top and bottom sides.
3) Wrap the fabric panel around the sides of the artist's canvas to the back. There should be 7/8" of the dark brown showing wrapped around the sides with the remainder showing in the back.
4) Pull the fabric panel so that it is evenly spaced as mentioned above and such that it is taut to all sides of the artist's canvas. DO NOT PULL IT TOO TIGHTLY as your horizontal and vertical lines won't be straight.
5) Load the staple gun with the 1/2" staples and then with the fabric taut around the artist's canvas place 4 staples in the back in the middle of the two vertical sides and in the middle of the two horizontal sides.
6) Pull the fabric taut on the vertical sides making sure the vertical lines on the front are still straight and then square the corners of the vertical sides and staple to hold. See the picture below:
7) Continue pulling the fabric taut on the vertical sides making sure the vertical lines on the front are still straight and staple the vertical sides to hold the fabric taut.
8) Pull the fabric taut on the horizontal sides making sure the horizontal lines on the front are still straight and then square the corners of the horizontal sides and staple to hold.
9) Continue pulling the fabric taut on the horizontal sides making sure the horizontal lines on the front are still straight and staple the horizontal sides to hold the fabric taut.
10) Make sure the vertical and horizontal lines on the front of the fabric are straight. If they aren't remove the staples and repeat your steps.
11) Cut a piece of the heavy stock paper 17 1/2" by 13 1/2" for the backing.
12) Load the staple gun with 1/4" staples.
13) Place the heavy stock paper so that it is evenly spaced on the back with 1/4" showing along the vertical and horizontal edges.
14) Staple all along the vertical and horizontal edges to hold the backing.
15) Center the 1 3/4" picture hanger with saw teeth in the center of the top of the panel and then hammer it to fasten it.
16) Hang your wall panel picture.
Copyright © 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Linda Walsh of Linda Walsh Originals, Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns, and Linda's Blog. Linda is a doll maker and doll pattern designer. http://lindawalshoriginals.com/
eFX is proud to introduce our replica of the live-action interpretation of Thor’s iconic Mjolnir as seen in The Avengers. Our hammer is made from the original master patterns and molds made by Studio Art And Technology for the film. This replica is different than the on seen in MARVEL Studios’ Thor movie. it is [...]
Can’t get enough of Domo kun and his friends? Well, Neatorama has a set of vinyl mini-figures featuring Domo, Tashanna, and Mr. Usaji. Each of the cute and highly collectible figures has individual base and measures approximately 3″ x 4″ x 1-1/2″ (7.5 cm x 10 cm x 3.75 cm) and comes in a cool...
set database: LEGO 8466 4x4 offroader
If you missed out on the pre-order of cases and still want one – Kmart might have them back online. They claim they found another 600 cases … of course, it may or may not be live, working or accurate but good luck! There are 24 in the case and that is the latest listing [...]
If you’re wanting to order your Halloween costumes online this year, the time to do it is now so you don’t rack-up higher shipping costs in order to get it to your home in time.
The one advantage that Walmart [...]