Articles on this Page
- 04/17/12--08:15: _Kronk Flips Vinyl B...
- 04/17/12--08:15: _Mike Davis makes th...
- 04/17/12--08:15: _A Look at Monsters ...
- 04/17/12--08:15: _Little Tikes Pillow...
- 04/17/12--08:15: _A Little Bit On The...
- 04/17/12--08:15: _New G.I.Joe Figure ...
- 04/17/12--08:15: _The Network Roundup...
- 04/17/12--08:15: _Mattel’s First Quar...
- 04/17/12--08:15: _Mattel Disney Pixar...
- 04/17/12--08:15: _Toy company accused...
- 04/17/12--08:15: _Blast Zone Jet Stre...
- 04/17/12--08:15: _Cops have their gun...
- 04/17/12--08:15: _Test Shots of Mecha...
- 04/17/12--08:15: _Odds ‘n Ends > A...
- 04/17/12--08:15: _The Coming of Jibib...
- 04/17/12--08:15: _WWE Figures – Raw S...
- 04/17/12--08:15: _Much more rewards w...
- 04/17/12--08:15: _New Revoltech Gurre...
- 04/17/12--08:15: _3A Toys: Ambush Art...
- 04/17/12--08:15: _Pic of the Day >...
- 04/17/12--08:15: Kronk Flips Vinyl Birds. Kronk and Kidrobot will be releasing a...
- 04/17/12--08:15: Mike Davis makes the abc’s rock
- 04/17/12--08:15: A Look at Monsters and Misfits II
- 04/17/12--08:15: Little Tikes Pillow Racers Review
- 04/17/12--08:15: A Little Bit On The Silly Old Bruce Side: Hulk does his best...
- 04/17/12--08:15: New G.I.Joe Figure Repaints On The Way?!?
- 04/17/12--08:15: The Network Roundup: Just stay afloat
- Jimquisition: Fish, FEZ, and supporting art over artists. Does a bad seed ruin a game?
- Al Lowe on the leisure, the suit, and the Larry. The man that made me a pervert.
- Final Fantasy Tactics resolution: Ramza is not dead! We get both Ramza and Hamza!
- First Impressions: Saki Episode of Side A. Cuteness overload!
- Shonen Showdown 4-15-2012. Josh keeps the entertainment manly.
- First Impressions: Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger. How does the newest sentai series stack uo?
- Comment and win one of two Lockout prize packs! More free stuff please!
- SARFT removes fleshbergs from Titanic 3D. Less boobs, less interest.
- Robocop remake getting some talent. This is really shaping up nicely.
- 04/17/12--08:15: Mattel’s First Quarter Profit Plunged 53%
- 04/17/12--08:15: Toy company accused of laundering drug money
- 04/17/12--08:15: Blast Zone Jet Stream Inflatable Water Park
- 04/17/12--08:15: Cops have their guns. All’s right with the world. I spilt...
- 04/17/12--08:15: Test Shots of Mecha-Nekoron + MewShip from Max Toy Co
- 04/17/12--08:15: Odds ‘n Ends > AICN, Collector Gene, MOTU Fan Films, SHM Rodan
- 04/17/12--08:15: The Coming of Jibibuts Artist Collection from Noferin
- 04/17/12--08:15: WWE Figures – Raw Super Show – Figures #31-36
- 04/17/12--08:15: Much more rewards with internet medical plans
- 04/17/12--08:15: New Revoltech Gurren Lagann pierces the pre-order heavens
- 04/17/12--08:15: 3A Toys: Ambush Articulation Video & MIDAS in 1/6 from 'Real Steel'
- 04/17/12--08:15: Pic of the Day > Sapphire Weapon by ridureyu
Kronk Flips Vinyl Birds.
Kronk and Kidrobot will be releasing a set of four 4” lovebirds on April 26 for $20. The vinyl avians can sit by their lonesome or be paired with another feathered friend to form the shape of a heart. These are individually boxed and you can apparently pick what color you’d like to buy. I’m going for either the black or the blue. Because those are the colors of my heart.
Hey folks! Thank you so much for the warm welcome last week. Today, I would like to introduce you to my good friend Mike Davis, a local graphic designer and one who makes Minnesota very proud. He is the co-founder of Burlesque of North America, a big fan favorite of the design community here in [...]
Monsters and Misfits II, the second Japanese Circus Posterus show presented by Tomenosuke, opened on April 13th @ the Kusabe Folk Museum in Takayama. This year’s artist roster includes Brandt Peters, Kathie Olivas, Chris Ryniak, Doktor A and Amanda Louise Spayd. Here’s a look at the exhibition setup as seen...
Since we received the Little Tikes Ladybug Pillow Racer my 3 year old has been scooting around the house like a speed demon! She hasn’t been using it solely as a pillow but I think that’s only because she doesn’t want to stop riding it! (that and nothing replaces her unicorn Pillow Pet) Normally we’re...
A Little Bit On The Silly Old Bruce Side: Hulk does his best Whinnie the Poo impression on the Avengers Art Appreciation incentive variant by Charles Paul Wilson III for Incredible Hulk #7 which drops this Wednesday.
New G.I.Joe Figure Repaints On The Way?!?
I'm sure all of you had a fantastic weekend. Me? Somehow the weather got better here in Chicago, but of course every time that happens I sick. I won't whine too much since I didn't die on a sinking vessel like some folks did back in 1912. I'm not sure if any readers went to go see Leonardo DiCaprio freeze off his privates in 3D this weekend, but I guess people remember the Titanic in different ways --some more profitable than others.
The network kept on cruising with our unstoppable machine. Destructoid lets us know what's with the Fish. Japanator broke down some hot new shows currently airing. Flixist makes sure you aren't locked out. Finally, Tomopop swung by C2E2 without giving me a ring. Time to drown my sorrows in some NyQuil. I'm the king of the world!
Mattel said slow sales of Barbie, Hot Wheels and the costs tied to the acquisition of HIT Entertainment hurt its results, which are typically down in the first quarter of the year for toy companies.
I know when someone says METALLIC CARS, you think of the Disney CHASE Metallic Francesco Bernoulli. But long time collectors might remember back to the days of yore when Mattel also released CARS … or … Can you remember back that far? When you & your best date would stroll hand in hand, get [...]
Woody Toys in City of Industry allegedly converted more than $1 million a year into pesos, ICE says. An attorney says the owners made an 'unknowing mistake.' They were sellers of pastel-toned huggable plush toys with names like "Baby Frenz Forever" and "Jungle Pals." At the same time, authorities say, they were receiving bricks of U.S. dollars wrapped in cellophane that were drug proceeds to be ...
Blast Zone, a highly respected manufacturer of bounce houses, inflatable water parks, moonwalks, bouncers with slides and other inflatable products has captured the attention of kids everywhere. There products are inflated in backyards all across the USA. Considered a leader in this industry there quality and designs are engineered for safety along with affordability. Residential [...]
Cops have their guns. All’s right with the world.
I spilt some Honey Bunches of Oats on my lap this morning while watching the news. No, I wasn’t shocked by the fact that this cop is strangling someone protesting an anti-LGBT Tea Party rally. That stuff’s common enough. What caught my eye was the dude’s shirt. Yep. He’s wearing an Evangelion / Nerv shirt.
I think this guy and the dude on the cover of Every Time I Die’s new CD (who was in a similar situation) should have a protest. To the death.
Photo by Paul Weiskel
And while we've seen earlier proto-sculpts, check out the vinyl test shots of the adorable Mecha Nekoron with the MewShip! Standing about 2.5 inches tall - both of them have interchangeable parts and can configure into different versions of each type - further enhancing their playability, methinks! Fully designed and sculpted by Makino-san of TTToys, Max Toys Co will release both unpainted and
PGPoA was mentioned on Ain’t It Cool News’ AICN Toys section yesterday in regard to my recent post about DCUC. Unfortunately, the quote they attribute to me is actually something I quoted from NoisyDvL5′s editorial on ItsAllTrue. I posted a comment to try and set the record straight. It’s been a banner week for Power Pals. [...]
Barring the blurry pic posted above, Noferin will be releasing the Jibibuts Artist Collection - featuring 12 artists' designs on their wooden figurines - which has been previously released as a set of colored figurines (which we've reviewed HERE). Further details when they are available!
WWE Figures – Raw Super Show – Figures #31-36
Here students no requirement to show up at typical or classic primarily based instructional classes. Throughout basic words and phrases it will be possible to reduce the risk by using online academic applications. Everyday popularity can be growing in a very wonderful method pertaining to online instructional systems. On-line plans have become well-liked as compared [...]
Gurren Lagann fans, if you don't have the Revoltech version of your beloved mech ... now's a good chance to make up for that because the figure's getting a new release! So what makes this different? It's the Wing version, which comes with the wing parts that previously required you to buy Enki and Lazengann to get. So this probably makes up for it ... plus it's a re-release of a popular figure.
The new Revoltech Gurren Lagann will be available in June for ¥2,839. And not surprisingly, it's sold out in a lot of places, but our friends at Otacute still have it for pre-order. Anyone going to pick this one up or have you survived the pre-order rush already with a victory?
And while 3A Toys unleashes their AMBUSH for sale via Bambalandstore, they have also released images of their next Real Steel-figurine to be released: MIDAS! Remember the dude that kicked Noisy Boy's steel-bum in the ring? Well, perhaps Ambush can get a couple of rounds with this mohawked-boxing robot? No product or release details as yet tho - but the details look hella amazing on this piece, I