Articles on this Page
- 06/03/14--17:30: _Baby Skeletor
- 06/02/14--10:56: _[video] Opinion: Th...
- 06/02/14--14:50: _JAKKS Pacific, Inc....
- 06/03/14--09:12: _Why JAKKS Pacific (...
- 06/03/14--15:46: _[video] Electric Sk...
- 06/03/14--15:55: _JAKKS Pacific® Anno...
- 06/03/14--17:45: _InRoad Toys' Pl...
- 06/03/14--18:41: _JON HAMM WOULD MAKE...
- 06/03/14--19:46: _Pink Dead Kozik by ...
- 06/03/14--19:54: _DAILY GRAFFITI: DEA...
- 06/03/14--20:17: _CAN WE TALK ABOUT H...
- 06/03/14--20:43: _Oscar Mar x David D...
- 06/03/14--21:03: _Silk Coconut Cruste...
- 06/03/14--21:13: _Luke Chueh Hand-Pa...
- 06/03/14--21:26: _IF THIS PROSTHETIC ...
- 06/03/14--21:52: _THIS IS THE GREATES...
- 06/03/14--22:00: _Minecraft Diamond S...
- 06/03/14--22:57: _Star Wars Ceramic S...
- 06/03/14--23:50: _"3A LET'S GROW...
- 06/04/14--00:21: _Introducing Lethal ...
- 06/03/14--17:30: Baby Skeletor
- 06/02/14--10:56: [video] Opinion: The Price of Rescuing Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl
- 06/02/14--14:50: JAKKS Pacific, Inc. Announces Proposed Private Placement
- 06/03/14--09:12: Why JAKKS Pacific (JAKK) Stock Is Down Today
- 06/03/14--15:46: [video] Electric Skateboards Hit the Road
- 06/03/14--18:41: JON HAMM WOULD MAKE A BAD-ASS CABLE If you would have asked me...
- 06/03/14--19:46: Pink Dead Kozik by Kevin Gosselin
- 06/03/14--19:54: DAILY GRAFFITI: DEATH VADER EDITION Whenever I look at this...
- 06/03/14--20:17: CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW CREEPY THIS OLD COMMERCIAL FOR ‘A...
- 06/03/14--20:43: Oscar Mar x David Dick x Mindzai Lethal Taco Kickstarter
- 06/03/14--21:03: Silk Coconut Crusted Chicken Recipe
- 06/03/14--21:13: Luke Chueh Hand-Painted SadAloneBroken S.U.C.K.L.E. (6.4)
- 06/03/14--21:26: IF THIS PROSTHETIC ROBOT ARM WERE REAL, I’D CUT MY ARM OFF...
- 06/03/14--21:52: THIS IS THE GREATEST INFOMERCIAL FOR A CHIPTUNE ALBUM THAT YOU...
- 06/03/14--22:00: Minecraft Diamond Steve Action Figure
- 06/03/14--22:57: Star Wars Ceramic Sculptures by Michelle Valigura
- 06/03/14--23:50: "3A LET'S GROW OLD TOGETHER!" @ PARCO (July 25-Aug 25, 2014)
- 06/04/14--00:21: Introducing Lethal Taco : A Mexican Toy Masterpiece on Kickstarter
Matty Collector is releasing the Baby Skeletor figure. This is the second Masters of the Universe figure released based on a Robot Chicken skit. The 12" tall articulated baby comes with his own royal potty. You'll be able to purchase one on June 16th 2014 at Noon ET for $35.00 each.
[Business Wire] - JAKKS Pacific, Inc. today announced that it proposes to offer, subject to market and other conditions, $75.0 million in aggregate principal amount of convertible senior notes due 2020 in a private placement.
[Business Wire] - JAKKS Pacific, Inc. today announced the pricing of $100 million principal amount of 4.875% convertible senior notes due 2020 . This is an increase in th
InRoad Toys announced today its signature product, PlayTape®, has been selected as a 2014 Winner of a Parents' Choice Approved Award.PlayTape is removable tape designed to look like a road. It sticks to ...
JON HAMM WOULD MAKE A BAD-ASS CABLE
If you would have asked me yesterday if I thought Don Draper would make a good Cable I would have replied with a resounding “HELL NO!” But then I saw this pic Instagrammed by Rob Liefeld of the Mad Men star Photoshopped as everyone’s favorite time-traveling mutant and HOLY GEEZE!!! Someone needs to make this happen because if Hamm gained some upper-body muscle he could totally pull this off. And chicks would love it because the dude’s wiener is a freaking monster. Dude’s bulge is so beastly someone made an entire blog about it. If his dick can carry a website, surely the rest of him can carry a live-action Cable flick.
After several retailer exclusive colors, Kevin Gosselin’s 15” Dead Kozik vinyl will soon be available in a glossy pink edition (50 pcs) for $200. Ask your favorite toy art purveyor for it. As a quick recap, Gosselin originally created an original 13” bust as an homage to Frank Kozik’s celebrated...
DAILY GRAFFITI: DEATH VADER EDITION
Whenever I look at this picture I imagine the Darth Vader skull taking a bite out of the car. Is that weird?
CHECK IT: More Geeky Graffiti
JOIN: Geek Graffiti Flickr Group
CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW CREEPY THIS OLD COMMERCIAL FOR ‘A LINK TO THE PAST’ IS?
Creepy medieval dude muttering unsettling nonsense to you on a subway? Check. Giant armored monster trying to kill you for playing video games on the train? Check. This TV spot for The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past borders on Midnight Meat Train territory. Even the audio alone is freaking terrifying! It’s almost implying that if you play this game, all of these terrible things will happen to you. Who wants to deal with that, really.
I love how it ends the creepy old dude asking the kid “Do I smell fear?” Nah bro, the poor kid clearly just pissed himself. Video games are dangerous.
BRB. Gonna’ go dig out my Game Boy Micro and copy of LttP. I’ll be playing with the lights ON, thank you very much.
Canadian Toy Boutique/Brand Mindzai has launched its kickstarter campaign for Lethal Taco, an 8” PVC vinyl figure created by Mexican artist Oscar Mar (Dunny Azteca 2) and sculptor David Dick. Seen above and after the jump in 3D renders, Lethal Taco is a Taquero – street taco vendor, a profession...
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine. It’s time to break out the sand buckets and suntan lotion because summer is almost here! In the summer months we are most busy so I need simple dinner ideas to keep the family happy. Chicken… [read more]
Created as a stretch goal for Sucklord’s S.U.C.K.L.E. pvc series, Luke Chueh’s Sad…Alone…Broken fig (2”) is based on his run of custom Sucklord figures for the first Super Suck Up! event. Rather than release his figure in a special solid color edition, Luke has gone all out –- creating an...
IF THIS PROSTHETIC ROBOT ARM WERE REAL, I’D CUT MY ARM OFF JUST TO GET ONE
Check out this 3D rendering by digital artist Cristiano Rinaldi. This is some Deus Ex meets Skynet type shit. Luke Skywalker, Annakin Skywalker, Jaime Lannister, Finn from Adventure Time — just image how kick-ass those guys would look rocking one of these bad boys!!!
It totally reminds me of these robot things from Remember Me.
THIS IS THE GREATEST INFOMERCIAL FOR A CHIPTUNE ALBUM THAT YOU WILL SEE ALL YEAR
STOP WHATEVER YOU’RE DOING AND WATCH THIS VIDEO!
For the release of his album MAGICABIN, chip musician Bill Kiley put together this hilarious infomercial complete with customer testimonials, corporate buzzword jargon, and cutting edge 90’s stock footage.
Here’s one of the aforementioned testimonials:
"When i was a kid i always dreamed that one day Bill Kiley would release an album like MAGICABIN. Now that I’m an adult, I have NO DREAMS and the album isn’t that big of a deal to me anymore. I mean, I guess it’s cool."
Minecraft Diamond Steve Action Figure -- $6.73
Star Wars star-fighters and vehicles by ceramic-specialist/sculptor Michelle Valigura ala ceramic sculptures … and mind you, these ain't "cookie jars", folks! No details on availability of the Landspeeder, Tie Fighter or X-Wing, but stay tuned to Twitter & IG @michellevaligura :)
Source: IG @amandavisell
"3A LET'S GROW OLD TOGETHER!" is an art and toy show held at the Shibuya PARCO as well as Wonder Festival 2014 [SUMMER] in Japan, and for this event, a dedicated 'official' website has been launched @ www.threeajapanshow.com.
The Show will run from July 25th to August 5th, and as well as exhibiting arts and toys, 3A will be releasing exclusive LGOT toys to celebrate the occasion, the first of
Chris Tsang, founder at Mindzai, shares with us a project that they've been working on for 2 years now … Teaming up with artists Oscar Mar and David Dick, a Mexican Toy Masterpiece named LETHAL TACO has been created!"It's our very first production toy and we couldn't be more excited about it. We've chosen the Kickstarter route because we want to get the toy to as many people as possible. We've