Articles on this Page
- 05/09/14--09:00: _Bandai’s Legends of...
- 05/09/14--09:41: _Creamy Silk Savory ...
- 05/09/14--09:44: _Doggie Wonderland A...
- 05/09/14--09:49: _7 Recycled Crafts f...
- 05/09/14--09:58: _Revoltech Mini 4&qu...
- 05/09/14--10:25: _Kevin O'Leary Bites...
- 05/09/14--11:00: _Call of Duty: Advan...
- 05/09/14--11:22: _Halo Master Chief A...
- 05/09/14--11:30: _The Guest Collectio...
- 05/09/14--13:40: _NECA's SDCC Exclusi...
- 05/09/14--14:00: _Wicked-looking meta...
- 05/09/14--14:30: _Terror Boys Ooze No...
- 05/09/14--14:32: _Tamashii Summer Col...
- 05/09/14--14:41: _BotCon 2014 - Regis...
- 05/09/14--14:51: _Tamashii Summer Col...
- 05/09/14--15:15: _GSC is coming out w...
- 05/09/14--15:59: _Global Toys and Gam...
- 05/09/14--16:18: _Medieval Times Buen...
- 05/09/14--16:28: _Go Bold With Pillsb...
- 05/09/14--16:52: _Wetworks -- Next: N...
- 05/09/14--09:41: Creamy Silk Savory Mac and Cheese Recipe
- 05/09/14--09:44: Doggie Wonderland Art Show/Benefit Opens Tomorrow!!
- 05/09/14--09:58: Revoltech Mini 4" Metal Gear Solid Cyborg Ninja Figure Revealed
- 05/09/14--10:25: Kevin O'Leary Bites Hard On TV's Smash 'Shark Tank'
- 05/09/14--11:22: Halo Master Chief ARTFX Statue Statue
- 05/09/14--11:30: The Guest Collection – Rolito
- 05/09/14--13:40: NECA's SDCC Exclusive: Super Freddy Retro 8" Clothed Action Figure
- 05/09/14--14:30: Terror Boys Ooze No.13 [Nightmare]
- 05/09/14--14:41: BotCon 2014 - Registration for Attending Packages Up Now!
- 05/09/14--15:15: GSC is coming out with Nendoroid Red from Pokemon Origins
- 05/09/14--16:18: Medieval Times Buena Park Mother’s Day Show Giveaway!
- 05/09/14--16:28: Go Bold With Pillsbury Baking Products Giveaway
- 05/09/14--16:52: Wetworks -- Next: Norton
Bandai has created a toy line based on the upcoming film, Legends of Oz: Dorothy’s Return. It features a contemporary take on Dorothy’s signature dress, as well as an assortment of dolls, collectible figures, and plush. One of the fashion dolls sings two songs from the film, as sung by Lea Michele, who plays Dorothy in [...]
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine. It is especially important to our family to gather for family meals. It probably started when I was a child, we always sat and ate dinner at the table. Every night a hot meal and looking… [read more]
Yay!! Doggie Wonderland is almost here, and we can’t wait to see everything in person tomorrow! Leanna Lin’s Wonderland counted over 100 pieces in the show, including original paintings, limited edition framed prints, one of a kind plush, 3D sculptures, … Continue reading →
Hey, hey I’ve found a bunch of fun and fabulous recycled crafts for kids using everyday materials that you’d otherwise trash. But, please don’t read this is you’re a chronic horder. I don’t want to get the blame for you never being able to throw anything out again. Everyone else… Read. Create. Enjoy! Recycled […]
The post 7 Recycled Crafts for Kids: Turning Trash Into Cute Fun Stuff is Easy appeared first on Kids Love This Stuff!.
The next generation of the Call of Duty franchise will focus on one thing: power. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Activision Publishing Inc. will include a new advanced soldier, all-new exoskeleton gameplay mechanics, and film/TV star Kevin Spacey. Sledgehammer Games is currently developing the game for next generation consoles and PC. The game is [...]
Lladro of Spain has added two new pieces to their The Guest Collection. The Guest Collection invites artists from around the world to personalize a porcelain character conceived by Jaime Hayon. These are from Rolito. The Dream Defender, the 20.5" tall piece shown above, is a limited edition of 250 pieces. Also, it runs $3,000.00. […]
While the Leonardo looked really cool, this is obviously Batman so the awesome factor just rose two notches. The color scheme is also neat for giving Batman red eyes, red cape, and red utility belt which spices up the crazy metallic deco. In short, he looks fairly incredible.
If you don't win NVS Batman (I'm not sure what the NVS stands for?) during the giveaway, another 599 copies will be for sale come August.
On Monday May 12th 2014 at Noon CT, the Terror Boys Ooze No.13 [Nightmare] by Brandt Peters x Ferg will be released at the Project Squadt Store. The Ooze No.13 [Nightmare] is a 6" vinyl figure that includes two ets of sycho lenses, 2.1 and classic arms, sweater,nail-board, cleaver, sack and a removable helmet. The limited […]
Tamashii's latest event is in full swing and showing off the best they have for the summer. So, of course they have to show Sailor Moon stuff! Yes, on display surrounding S.H. Figuarts Sailor Saturn are prototypes of S.H. Figuarts Uranus and S.H. Figuarts Sailor Neptune.
Of course they just had to be revealed together! That's not a complaint, that's how it should be. Neither are holding any accessories, but their sculpt is looking solid. Neptune's hair looks wonderful! Uranus' hair is very simple, so I knew they wouldn't have too much trouble with that.
[via The Ramses Project]
BotCon 2014 in Pasadena, CA has just begun registration for attending packages! Details, a link, and the news on non-attending registration after the jump.
It was only yesterday when Tamashii confirmed that Sailor Mars and Sailor Jupiter would be joining the Figuarts Zero line. I didn't think we would be seeing those prototypes this soon.Well, here they are! I don't know how I feel about them yet.
Keeping with the elemental theme, Mars and Jupiter are both showing off their fire and lightning powers. Sailor Mars is surrounded by flames all the way down to her fire base. I want to be excited about this, but I'm disappointed by how much this looks exactly like the Sailor Mercury figure.
Even the pose is similar. At least Sailor Jupiter is different. She's holding lightning and is even standing on a lightning bolt base.
[via The Ramses Project]
Who would have known that we would get a huge Nendoroid reveal at a Bandai event? Well, that's just what happened! Among all the new figures from Tamashii Nations' lines was a poster showing Good Smile Company's Nendoroid Red from the anime, Pokemon Origins.
He is ready and determined to be the cutest little trainer out there. He has on his red hat, red shirt, and jeans. He's even got a backpack, and of course has a tiny poke ball. I hope he's going to come with some Pokemon as well. I think Bandai was just shown up at their own event.
[via The Ramses Project]
DUBLIN, May 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v5lspr/global_toys_and ) has announced the addition of the "Global Toys and Games Market 2014-2018" ...
Mother’s Day is coming and now through May 11, 2014, give Mom a memory she will never forget. Have a feast for a queen and enjoy the festivities that Midevel Times has to offer with their Mother’s Day Special . Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament in Buena Park is here this year to help us make… [read more]
One thing I love to do is bake and Pillsbury makes baking easy with fun new products every season. Right now we are planning a big birthday bash and this year I plan on going bold with a carnival theme party for our girls. That also includes brightly colored cupcakes and food so we can’t… [read more]