Articles on this Page
- 02/22/14--07:52: _ThreeA: Marquis De ...
- 02/22/14--08:00: _Poop and eight othe...
- 02/22/14--09:27: _6" The Black S...
- 02/22/14--11:00: _Yomega and YoYoJam ...
- 02/22/14--11:24: _Having A Ball With ...
- 02/22/14--12:16: _Silkstone Fashion M...
- 02/20/14--12:07: _Teething Toys Recal...
- 02/21/14--12:40: _Role Play Sexy Leop...
- 02/21/14--13:47: _Millennium YuGiOh C...
- 02/21/14--14:11: _Knitting project up...
- 02/21/14--14:30: _Heroes In History A...
- 02/21/14--15:59: _Adorablub
- 02/22/14--13:00: _Man builds 18-foot ...
- 02/22/14--15:00: _LEGO mini figs star...
- 02/22/14--15:15: _Radio Free Cybertro...
- 02/22/14--16:47: _Transformers Master...
- 02/22/14--17:00: _Beach Queens Ryuko ...
- 02/22/14--21:00: _Those Lego Bricks K...
- 02/22/14--21:07: _Toy Fair 2014: Disn...
- 02/22/14--21:18: _Toy Fair 2014: The ...
- 02/22/14--07:52: ThreeA: Marquis De Plume Goes On Sale Next Friday
- 02/22/14--08:00: Poop and eight other trends from the Toy Fair
- 02/22/14--11:00: Yomega and YoYoJam Team Up for Joint Product Line
- 02/22/14--11:24: Having A Ball With This Wonderful And Unusual Steiff Play Pony
- 02/22/14--12:16: Silkstone Fashion Model Collection "Ducissima"
- 02/20/14--12:07: Teething Toys Recalled Over Choking Risk
- 02/21/14--12:40: Role Play Sexy Leopard Costume Suit Halloween Party Cosplay One Size
- 02/21/14--13:47: Millennium YuGiOh Costume Necklace
- 02/21/14--14:11: Knitting project update!
- 02/21/14--14:30: Heroes In History Amelia Earhart
- 02/21/14--15:59: Adorablub
- 02/22/14--13:00: Man builds 18-foot tall Bumblebee for his son
- 02/22/14--15:00: LEGO mini figs star in Oscar nominee movie posters
- 02/22/14--15:15: Radio Free Cybertron - 351
- 02/22/14--17:00: Beach Queens Ryuko Matoi is stepping on the sand
- 02/22/14--21:00: Those Lego Bricks Keep Piling Up at the Box Office
- 02/22/14--21:07: Toy Fair 2014: Disney Presentations Planes Display
- 02/22/14--21:18: Toy Fair 2014: The McFarlane Toys Booth
ThreeA has announced that their Marquis De Plume will go up for pre-order on Feb 28, 2014. There will be three versions available; WWR EVOL Bamba release, 3AA WWR EVOL Prey box set release, and WWR Evol tee shirt release.
[at CNBC] - The widespread and wacky toy trends that could influence what kids want this year.
Yomega Corp. and YoYoJam Inc. have teamed up to develop and market a line of high-performance plastic yo-yos. The initial YoYoJam from Yomega collection will include three yo-yo models designed for yo-yoers interested in learning basic skills and tricks, as well as those moving towards advanced and competitive play. Among the models to be offered [...]
Check out this bouncing bundle of joy! No, Steiffgal is not talking about a precious new baby here, but one of the wonderful Steiff birthday gifts she received a few days ago from a dear friend. Although this treasure is not technically vintage, it is based upon a delightful and beloved toy that has its roots in the early 1980's. Do you recognize her from your childhood, or perhaps your kid's or grandchildren's toy box?
Check out the "Toy Story" behind this unusual play pal. Here we have Steiff's "Rody" pony. She is unjointed and about 17 cm tall and 17 cm long. Steiffgal's Rody is made from bright red mohair, but she was also produced in a mostly yellow version, which is pictured here on the left. Steiffgal's Rody has a heart-shaped patch of orange mohair on her back and a white embroidered heart on her forehead. She is embroidered with six orange circles and the word "Rody" on each side of her body. Her face is detailed with white and brown embroidered eyes and a happy white embroidered smiling mouth. Rody has a distinctly round, ball-like look and feel to her overall. As noted above, Steiff produced Rody in two color versions: red and orange and yellow and red. Each version was made in an edition size of 1,000 pieces exclusively for Japan in 2007.
Listed on the amazon.de (Germany) website is this newest Mattel Silkstone, Ducissima.
Once again we see a conglomeration of styles and an overworked ensemble. I want to take things away like the cape and the ruffly bow-tied sleeves. One doesn't know what to look at first because so much is going on.
Individually, some parts are very nice. She is a pretty doll with a lovely face. I can't tell about the hairstyle. I like the boots a lot. They'd look great with a coat or a simpler dress with chunky jewelry. Ditch the purse and gloves and give us big earrings (after taking away the shirt and cape.)
Bottom line...we've got another hot mess here.
To me she looks more Spanish than Italian. "Matador Sans Red Cape" is what I'd call her. An Italian speaker noted that the name, Ducissima, doesn't mean anything in Italian slang or dialect. Dulcissima is a Latin adjective. Dolce means sweet in Italian.
It was pointed out by Dutch Barbie World that this look is inspired by a look from the Dolce & Gabbana Fall/Winter 2012 line. D&G did it much better.
Robert Best's flourishes and changes do not help the fashion at all. I like the D&G look very much and I like the boots on their own..
When I photograph my dolls who have side glancing eyes, I always have their head turned in the direction their eyes are looking. Try it yourself. Glance to one side and turn your head the other way. It's not easy and it's very weird at the same time. Don't you feel sly?
Toy maker Infantino is recalling 191,000 teething toys sold at Target because a child could potentially choke on them.The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said Thursday that parents should stop using the Go Gaga Squeeze & Teethe CoCo the Monkey toys.
Role Play Sexy Leopard Costume Onesize for S-L Bust : 86-102(CM)(33″-40″), Waist : 58-79
Brand new authentic licensed Yu-Gi-Oh! Yami Yugi Puzzle Necklace Great accessory for any child
Did you guess correctly? I have one very pleased daughter …
Kit includes white aviator helmet, goggles, and white scarf. Fits most adults and children. Price: $
Wanting to share a piece of his own childhood with his son, Lemoore, California native Tom Rhoads took to building a massive statue of Transformers character Bumblebee on his parent's farm. The statue stands some 18 feet tall and is made from a real Volkswagen Beetle he received from a nearby restorer. If you're in the area you can see it for yourself any time of day south of Fresno off Highway 41, visitors are more than welcome.
Up next, Optimus Prime? He has the parts and blueprints so I can only hope.
You'll never be able to run out and buy a LEGO set for movies like Her or 12 Years a Slave, but thanks to artist Old Red Jalopy you can get an idea of what such a thing might look like. Movie posters for the nine Oscar Best Picture category nominees have been recreated drawing inspiration from LEGO mini-figures.
In a collection that also includes Gravity, Dallas Buyers Club, Captain Phillips, American Hustle, Nebraska, Philomena, and The Wolf of Wall Street there might actually be a couple potential real sets in there. Well, maybe not anything kids would buy, but you know you'd want to see a Somali Pirate Attack play set or an Adrift in Space play set. No, just me?
You can see them all right here mirrored in the gallery or on imgur. Now let's see him redo the LEGO Movie poster with real people!
This week on Radio Free Cybertron we have the rundown from Toy Fair 2014, onsite interviews with Activision and Hasbro at Toy Fair 2014, this week in History, the week's news, comic news from Aimee and the entire 23 minute presentation from Hasbro at Toy Fair 2014. PLAYMP3Subscribe to YoutubeiTunesRSS
Following the released this week of the Transformers Masterpiece MP 12G Lambor G2 Sideswipe from Takara Tomy. We have a video review by OptimusPrimeSG who gives us the run down on this Generation 2 throwback based on the Masterpiece MP-12 Lambor / Sideswipe release. Was the video below for the full details.
Wave has posted a blog featuring their upcoming Beach Queens Ryuko Matoi of Kill la Kill fame. This will be the first Beach Queens figures I'll be buying, and I'm so excited! I can't wait to own a figure version of one of my favorite Kill la Kill posters.
Now that the prototype is complete, I imagine it won't be long before we start seeing pre-orders start. Will Ryuko be one of the Beach Queens ladies you'll be adding to your collection? Are you like me and haven't picked up a single Beach Queens figure until this one? I'd love to know!
“The Lego Movie” took in an estimated $31.5 million over the weekend at North American theaters, for a new domestic total of $183.2 million.
Star Wars toys weren't the only thing Disney had on display after their big presentation at the 2014 International Toy Fair. Follow this link to check out the Planes: Fire & Rescue collection from Mattel.
Our 2014 International Toy Fair continues with a look at the McFarlane Toys booth. Follow the link above to check out all the new figures they had on display.