Articles on this Page
- 02/17/12--22:21: _Transformers Prime ...
- 02/17/12--22:21: _Collect what you lo...
- 02/17/12--22:21: _Toys 2.0: familiar ...
- 02/17/12--22:21: _Pic of the Day >...
- 02/17/12--22:21: _Hasbro’s Iconic MR....
- 02/17/12--22:21: _Supermagical Dunny ...
- 02/17/12--22:21: _What Didn't We See ...
- 02/17/12--22:21: _Toymakers Hope Pare...
- 02/17/12--22:21: _Camilla d’Errico’s ...
- 02/17/12--22:21: _Transformers Prime ...
- 02/17/12--22:21: _Daenerys Targaryen ...
- 02/17/12--22:21: _Daily Graffiti: Gam...
- 02/17/12--22:21: _Me and Mr Death – E...
- 02/17/12--22:21: _Little Airplane Pro...
- 02/17/12--22:21: _I need the best att...
- 02/17/12--22:21: _WF2012 Winter : Goo...
- 02/17/12--22:21: _Lunartik brews limi...
- 02/17/12--22:21: _Ex-Div Reminder for...
- 02/17/12--22:21: _Information On Play...
- 02/17/12--22:21: _[$$] Hasbro Needs t...
- 02/17/12--22:21: Toys 2.0: familiar classics get tech upgrades
- 02/17/12--22:21: Pic of the Day > Thundercats Classics – Lion-O by (Talyn)
- 02/17/12--22:21: Hasbro’s Iconic MR. POTATO HEAD Character Celebrates 60th Birthday
- 02/17/12--22:21: Supermagical Dunny by 64 Colors
- 02/17/12--22:21: What Didn't We See At NECA's Toy Fair Showroom?
- 02/17/12--22:21: Toymakers Hope Parents Are Ready to Splurge
- 02/17/12--22:21: Camilla d’Errico’s No Ordinary Love
- 02/17/12--22:21: Transformers Prime Optimus Prime Voyager Class Action Figure Images
- 02/17/12--22:21: Daenerys Targaryen Bust
- 02/17/12--22:21: Daily Graffiti: Game Boy graffiti spotted by OhNoRiaRobo on...
- 02/17/12--22:21: Me and Mr Death – Episode#2
- 02/17/12--22:21: Little Airplane Productions Joins with Laurie Berkner
- 02/17/12--22:21: I need the best attorneys in los angeles, california
- 02/17/12--22:21: WF2012 Winter : Good Smile Company
- 02/17/12--22:21: Lunartik brews limited-edition ZX Teas
- 02/17/12--22:21: Ex-Div Reminder for Mattel
- 02/17/12--22:21: Information On Playmobil's 2012 Line Up
- 02/17/12--22:21: [$$] Hasbro Needs to Up Its Game
Transformers Prime RID action figures are beginning to flow overseas. Thanks again to the Transformers Galaxy Group we have an extended look at the Cliffjumper deluxe class action figure. I am hesitant to point out this is the Robots In Disguise version that is actually quite different from the First Edition series figures. These images show off the figure quite nicely. Just can't get enough of the Dodge Challenger alt mode with horns. The robot is pretty tasty too! Check it out and share some comments on
By Janelle Richards and Janae FrazierNBC News NEW YORK -- At this year’s American International Toy Fair Showroom, classic toys got a new spin. A major theme throughout the Hasbro exhibition, which featured hundreds of toys, was a new convergence between games and digital …
Everyone’s Favorite Tater Commemorates 60 Spud-tastic Years as a Pop Culture Icon PAWTUCKET, R.I.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–This year, Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) will mark the 60th anniversary of the Company’s official “spokes spud,” the MR. POTATO HEAD character. A classic rite of passage for most preschoolers, the MR. POTATO HEADtoy is one of Hasbro’s most cherished characters [...]
I haven’t been excited about a Dunny in a looooong time, but this 8″ Dunny by 64 Colors really is supermagical. So dreamy! The official release date is February 23 with a retail price of $75. Limited edition of 1,200. … Continue reading →
As mentioned below, we are getting Prometheus figures, but what else do we know about that wasn't on display in the National Entertainment Collectibles Association showroom? Click through for a complete rundown.
Dark Horse Deluxe has announced a joint venture with Camilla d’Errico. Slated for a late June 2012 release, the limited-edition sculptural bust inspired by her painting No Ordinary Love measures approximately 8" tall by 5" wide. Limited to a run of only 950 hand numbered pieces, each No Ordinary Love figure will be packaged in [...]
Just in are a bunch of new up-close images via the Transformers Galaxy Group showing off the Transformers Prime Optimus Prime Voyager class action figure. This Optimus Prime looks similar to the First Edition Voyager figure, but you can see new mold here in all its glory. Its looking pretty sweet with translucent plastic in the forearms, chest with light-up features, gray-colored sword and a translucent version of the blaster from his original issue and more. Look for this figure sometimes in late February
Dark Horse Deluxe, in partnership with HBO, has announced this forthcoming limited-edition Game of Thrones sculpted bust. Depicting Daenerys Targaryen (portrayed in the series by Emilia Clarke) with a newly hatched baby dragon on her shoulder, it recalls what I'm sure was 99% of the male viewership's favorite scene from Season One. (I'm sure they [...]
Daily Graffiti: Game Boy graffiti spotted by OhNoRiaRobo on deviantART.
We heard from Italian designer Roberto "RX" Gionta last year. He had produced those "Me and Mr Death" mini figures. Well, RX just finished up work on the resin copies of his next limited edition series. The Me and Mr Death - Episode#2 "Comics rules" resin figures will be limited to only 7 sets. Each [...]
Little Airplane Productions and children’s music artist Laurie Berkner have joined together to develop the new animated preschool television series Sing It, Laurie! Sing It, Laurie! follows a little girl named Laurie who loves to sing and play her purple guitar. Each episode features songs written by Laurie Berkner. The Sing It, Laurie! educational curriculum [...]
?Participants regarding a person’s criminal justice software are blessed with commenced to successfully higher their personal political campaign to positively steer clear generating feeling your inspiration criminal offenses los angeles personal injury attorney Mainly because of to allow them to most of the amplified selection of most car crashes. Clients should to consider by using [...]
Anybody fancy 25 tons of Good Smile Company figures? These photos taken at two events - the Wonder Festival 2012 Winter and the Good Smile Company Industry event that was held in Akihabara.
This first photo of Izumi from Sekirara. So cute!
Photos taken on the Sony NEX-5N with Zeiss f1.8 24mm lens.
At the UDX in Akihabara.
A load of industry folks doing some wheeling n dealings.
The Good Smile booth at the Wonfes had queues of folks lining up just to take photos! A comrade of mine lined up for over an hour to get photos of the Madoka Magica stuff @.@
The Good Smile Industry event however is just for industry bods so we can do wheeling n dealings while snapping away. The downside is that some of the figures that were on display at the Wonfes dont appear at the Industry event because they need to be shipped to China for production.
This is Ne-san from the free anime +tic Sister which we featured on an episode of Culture Japan Season 2.
Miu-chan from Papakiki. Kawaii!
Head probably removable.
Awesome goodies from Three A. Lovely metallic look n feel even though its all plastic.
Back stage with Good Smile boss Aki Takanori. He's only a year older than me and has already changed the world. I have a looong way to go ><
After every Wonder Festival, the Good Smile team get together for some pep talk.
The portal opens.
Nitroplus big boss Kosaka-san.
Which of the announcements tickled your fancy the most?
There is a poll embedded in this article.
All wonfes related photos listed up below.
Lunartik's newest Tea in a Cup series has just been released, the super-infused ZX Teas blend. The 6.5-inch tall Teas feature black bodies and come in several colorways: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, pink and purple. Each colorway is limited to only 30 pieces and comes with the usual Lunartik accessories: a tea stirrer, saucer and two sugar cubes.
The series is available right now in Lunartik's shop. Each ZX Tea will set you back £30 and it's first-come, first-served for these. Any Lunartik fans thinking of picking one or more up?
You saw the images of their showroom at Toy Fair, and now we have the full press release to tell you more about what you saw in the photo gallery. Click through to get filled in on all the details of their 2012 collection.