Articles on this Page
- 08/01/13--11:00: _Matty Collector to ...
- 08/01/13--11:00: _Hasbro Introduces M...
- 08/01/13--11:15: _Hot Toys Iron Man 3...
- 08/01/13--11:17: _Hot Toys Tony Stark...
- 08/01/13--12:00: _A round-up of exclu...
- 08/01/13--12:30: _Totaled! The TForme...
- 08/01/13--13:00: _USAopoly Debuts The...
- 08/01/13--13:47: _LeapFrog's revenue ...
- 08/01/13--13:58: _LeapFrog Enterprise...
- 08/01/13--14:09: _[video] Carl Icahn ...
- 08/01/13--14:29: _edbomberToys Now Ta...
- 08/01/13--14:39: _Titan Series Metrop...
- 08/01/13--15:02: _Beast Hunters Prowl...
- 08/01/13--16:23: _Play Sånd from Broo...
- 08/01/13--16:26: _Monster High On Soc...
- 08/01/13--16:30: _Battra swoops in fo...
- 08/01/13--16:57: _Elder Scrolls Antho...
- 08/01/13--17:06: _Building Your Child...
- 08/01/13--17:13: _The First Ever Albo...
- 08/01/13--17:31: _LeapFrog Enterprise...
- 08/01/13--11:00: Matty Collector to start SDCC post-sale soon
- Rokkon & Stonedar 2-Pack (Masters of the Universe Classics) ~ US$60
- Webarella (Monster High) ~ US$25 (One-per-person)
- New 52 Shazam (DCU / Signature Collection) ~ US$25
- Batusi Batman (Batman Classic tv show line) ~ US$30
- Man of Steel Superman vs General Zod 2-pack (Movie Masters) ~ US$25
- Mini He-Man vs Skeletor set ~ US$20
- 08/01/13--11:00: Hasbro Introduces My Little Pony Equestria Girls Dolls
- 08/01/13--11:17: Hot Toys Tony Stark Mandarin Mansion Assault Version – Pre-Order NOW
- 08/01/13--12:00: A round-up of exclusive toys coming to Disney's D23 Expo
- 08/01/13--12:30: Totaled! The TFormers.com Featured Comic of The Week
- 08/01/13--13:00: USAopoly Debuts The Walking Dead-Inspired Board Games
- 08/01/13--13:47: LeapFrog's revenue beats on strong LeapPad, LeapReader demand
- 08/01/13--14:09: [video] Carl Icahn Sues to Stop Dell From Delaying Vote
- 08/01/13--14:39: Titan Series Metroplex IN-STOCK for $109 - While They Last!
- 08/01/13--16:23: Play Sånd from Brookstone
- 08/01/13--16:26: Monster High On Social Media
- 08/01/13--16:30: Battra swoops in for Bandai's S.H. MonsterArts line
- 08/01/13--16:57: Elder Scrolls Anthology Huzzah! Bethesda has rolled up all of...
- 08/01/13--17:06: Building Your Child’s Health & Immunity for a Better School Day
- 08/01/13--17:13: The First Ever Albotas.com LIve Hangout! We’re streaming...
- 08/01/13--17:31: LeapFrog Enterprises Earnings: Here’s Why Shares are Up Now
Matty Collector's post-SDCC sale (entitled SDCC's "Most Wanted") begins tomorrow at 11 a.m. EST for those with Early Access (ie, subscribed to any Matty club) and apparently runs until 3 p.m. EST that afternoon. The sale opens to the general public on Monday, August 5th, at 12 p.m. EST.
Interestingly, the sale doesn't comprise the full assortment of exclusives that went to SDCC; I imagine that some things must have sold out. That's not to say that the remaining stock may be less popular, as I imagine the Monster High Webarella very well might sell out during early access even with its very sensible one-per-person restriction. The other items have the usual six-per-person limit seen in the general sales.
Here's what you have to look forward to:
[ Order at Matty Collector ]
Straight from the halls of Canterlot high, the My Little Pony Equestria Girls dolls are six best friends with a flair for fashion and fun. Each doll in the collection comes dressed in an ultra-chic look and features her signature cutie splash, a unique design similar to the cutie marks on their pony alter egos. [...]
The 15th ACGHK is going to be underway in just under a day and now the full gallery of images for the Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Silver Centurion have been released. The Silver Centurion is a classic suit...
[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
Yesterday we were given a teaser image for the upcoming Hot Toys Tony Stark Mandarin Mansion Assault Version 1/6th scale figure, but now Hot Toys has released the full official gallery of images...
[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
Disney's D23 Expo starts Friday, August 9, and information regarding exclusive merchandise is beginning to come forward. While there will be things like Dooney & Burke bags and Sephora's Little Mermaid makeup line, let's be honest here: We are in it for the toys. And with that in mind, here is a look at the collectible toy goodness to be found at this year's D23 Expo!
TFormers.com's Featured Comic of The Week is Totaled!, issue 41 of the US Marvel series, reprinted between issues 174 and 175 of Marvel UK. Written by Bob Budiansky, with pencil art by Jose Delbo, inks by Danny Bulandi, and colors by Nel Yomtov. Keep Reading
USAopoly, under license by Hasbro, Inc. will debut Monopoly: The Walking Dead Survival Edition and Risk: The Walking Dead Survival Edition. Each game is based off Robert Kirkman’s comic book series and graphic novels. The games relate to the comic in detail as seen through game tokens, playing cards, the playing board itself, and other details. Available [...]
[at Seeking Alpha] - The following audio is from an earnings conference call that will begin on August 1, 2013, at 5:00 PM ET. The audio will stream live while the call is active, and can be replayed upon its completion.
Thanks to our sponsor edbomberToys who just let us know they have the hard to find IGear PP03 Series figures up for PRE-ORDER now. Don't miss out on your chance to pick up PP03A, PP03E and PP03J! Place your pre-order now at edbomberToys
Those of you who are hurting for a Transormers Generations Titan Series Metroplex with Autobot Scamper set. You will be glad to know Big Bad Toy Store have the original version figures IN-STOCK for only $109 USD + shipping. These may not last long so get yours now at a nice price from bigbadtoystore.com
Those of you who have been drooling over the Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Prowl Deluxe Class Figure ever since the reveal at BotCon 2013. Will at glad to know that Hasbro Toy Shop have listed the figure as in-stock and ready for order at $14.99 USD. This guy is a remake of the Smokescreen deluxe figure that gives a nodd to the Prowl character in a rather nice way. Order yours now from hasbrotoyshop.com
Disclosure: I was provided with a sample of play Sånd from Brookstone to facilitate this review, any opinions are my own. Part of childhood these days is engaging in sensory activities or experiences using sand, water, rice, play-doh, paint, and shaving cream. Most preschool and Kindergarten classrooms have sensory bins or tables that on any [...]
Who says Dolls is synonymous to beauty? We have Monsters as dolls too. Mattel with its hit brand Monster High sweeps the market. After the continued success of Barbie dolls they are focusing on these Monster dolls. These MH dolls have evolved as glamorous and independent women; she is the one partying, holidaying, and so much more. Mattel has captured the essence of a modern woman through these dolls.
Monster High uses Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, You Tube to boost its social media. They have used these platforms in the best possible manner. Let’s have a closer look at these-
Monster High on Facebook
Monster High uses its Facebook page to engage its customers. One can connect, share, view latest going-ons in the Monsters life.
Mattel hosted an event “Materialize as Monster of the week”; here one can be the Monster of the week by sharing their MH arts and pictures on the page. They have 1.3 million likes. Facebook serves to be one of the most customer engaging sites for them.
Monster High on Twitter
You can check out these Monster dolls @Monsterhigh. MH has 26,403 followers on Twitter. They have MH dolls posing in style. Even the fans can upload their pictures in their Monster look. They have 786 tweets on their page.
Monster High on You Tube
Monster High has worked a lot on their You Tube page. This page features all the web episodes of their seasons. Various tutorials, recent and popular videos are present on their page. The best part is the playlist; it has all the songs related to Monster High. They have 219,095 subscribers.
Monster High on Tumblr
Monster High has an eye catching Tumblr page. They have all the news and gossips related to Monster High. It is a platform where one can ask questions to dolls like Draculaura. There are various categories like “Art and Entertainment”, “Dig up the dirt” and much more. Their page is just another fine example of customer engagement.
Monster High Collector
While I was scrolling through the web, I came across this website. This site is created by fans all over so that they can stay connected with each other. You name the doll and they have it. This site has all trivia about Monster High one can imagine. The most interesting part about this site is its fan following. It has subscribers all around the globe.
Looking at the past history, it is sure that Mattel plays well with its marketing strategies. Social media has played a major role in its success. A fine example to this can be promotion of Barbie. It can be seen nearly everywhere. This helps them involve maximum number of customers. Well, when we look at Monster High I feel there are lot of places left unexplored. There are so many sites where they are not actively present. Pinterest, Foursquare is some to mention. Hope in the near future I can add Monster High in all remaining social networking sites.
Joining Bandai's S.H. MonsterArts line is none other than the Kaiju, Battra from the Godzilla franchise. Coming from Godzilla vs. Mothra, the Battra figure will have clear parts in the head area to look more realistic, and fully articulated maw wing and legs. So this moth can really do some damage.
I'm surprised that Battra was announced before Mothra, but I know Mothra isn't far off. Not that I don't appreciate the fighting power and beauty that Battra brings. Coming with a special display stand, S.H. MonsterArts Battra will be flying in on January 2014.
Elder Scrolls Anthology
Huzzah! Bethesda has rolled up all of the Elder Scrolls games and expansions into one giant box set for $79.99, so request the entire fall off from work and have Peapod drop off your rations. The over encumbered box is out on September 10 and is exclusively for PC.
I can hardly believe that this year I have two little ones going back to school. Being in third grade requires a healthy start to each day and that’s exactly how I plan on starting the day out for my girls. As we head into fall it’s especially important that your child’s health and... [Continue Reading]
The First Ever Albotas.com LIve Hangout!
We’re streaming live right now. Come say hi and ask us stuff!!!