- RSS Channel Showcase 8626610
- RSS Channel Showcase 7299987
- RSS Channel Showcase 3966272
- RSS Channel Showcase 4748355
Articles on this Page
- 01/18/18--09:00: _Wish World Kids Pla...
- 01/18/18--14:44: _Reproduction 1962 B...
- 01/18/18--17:54: _Amanda Visell x Mic...
- 01/19/18--06:00: _The Manky Neko – Cl...
- 01/19/18--08:11: _set database: LEGO ...
- 01/19/18--08:30: _High Proof Toys – S...
- 01/19/18--09:00: _Louis Marx: Playtim...
- 01/19/18--11:00: _Pint Size Heroes: D...
- 01/19/18--13:30: _CCC – EGGIE MOSS (EGG)
- 01/19/18--12:11: _Transformers: Lost ...
- 01/20/18--01:53: _HARLEY QUINN Q Posk...
- 01/19/18--21:00: _The Dolls Product L...
- 01/19/18--21:30: _The Dolls Product L...
- 01/19/18--22:00: _The Dolls Product L...
- 01/20/18--05:45: _MPM-6 Movie Masterp...
- 01/20/18--05:52: _New Rescue Bots Toy...
- 01/20/18--06:37: _Toy-Review: Grayton...
- 01/20/18--08:48: _set database: LEGO ...
- 01/20/18--06:00: _UPDATED: Titan Guar...
- 01/20/18--10:17: _Saturday Savings! T...
- 01/20/18--15:45: _BarkBox - a great w...
- 01/20/18--16:51: _Time Lapse Video of...
- 01/20/18--17:22: _Robot undergoes eme...
- 01/21/18--04:31: _2017’s Trend That F...
- 01/21/18--07:04: _New DC Multiverse P...
- 01/20/18--04:48: _Toy Tales Weekly: M...
- 01/20/18--21:00: _New and Revised Cus...
- 01/20/18--21:30: _Large Tote Bags For...
- 01/21/18--06:00: _What is your favori...
- 01/21/18--08:11: _set database: LEGO ...
- 01/21/18--09:00: _Spielzeugmuseum – P...
- 01/21/18--09:10: _Spring Fever Shark ...
- 01/21/18--09:41: _What's Shipping For...
- 01/21/18--10:02: _6" Mandalorian...
- 01/21/18--12:54: _DC Multiverse 6&quo...
- 01/21/18--08:00: _18 indie games to l...
- 01/21/18--09:00: _Contest: Win this S...
- 01/21/18--15:42: _DC Comics Multivers...
- 01/21/18--10:00: _Retailers GameStop ...
- 01/21/18--16:27: _Easy Homemade Garli...
- 01/21/18--18:01: _Review: Batman - Th...
- 01/21/18--18:22: _Sanofi set to buy B...
- 01/21/18--18:30: _Konstantin Budkevic...
- 01/21/18--18:52: _Daniel Yu's First 2...
- 01/21/18--19:17: _You’re Just Ducky C...
- 01/21/18--19:24: _Bjorn Lim's #TopTen...
- 01/21/18--20:41: _US Vice President p...
- 01/21/18--20:48: _This company is wat...
- 01/21/18--19:46: _Investors Fear Trum...
- 01/21/18--21:15: _Hundreds Hurry for ...
- 01/18/18--09:00: Wish World Kids Playsets from Kenner Products (1987)
- 01/18/18--14:44: Reproduction 1962 Barbie Dream House with Doll
- 01/18/18--17:54: Amanda Visell x Michelle Valigura at Womens March LA (1.20)
- 01/19/18--06:00: The Manky Neko – Clutter Pink Edition
- 01/19/18--08:11: set database: LEGO 41315 heartlake surf shop
- 01/19/18--08:30: High Proof Toys – Sparkle Ducky
- 01/19/18--09:00: Louis Marx: Playtime Reinvented
- 01/19/18--11:00: Pint Size Heroes: Disney Series 2
- 01/19/18--13:30: CCC – EGGIE MOSS (EGG)
- 01/19/18--12:11: Transformers: Lost Light #13 Full Preview - CABIN FEVER!
- 01/20/18--01:53: HARLEY QUINN Q Posket from Banpresto
- 01/20/18--05:45: MPM-6 Movie Masterpiece Ironhide - Package Images
- 01/20/18--06:37: Toy-Review: Graytone WORTH CAT by Michael Lau x PUMA
- 01/20/18--08:48: set database: LEGO 41316 andrea's speedboat transporter
- 01/20/18--06:00: UPDATED: Titan Guardians Vinyl Figure Reissues Hinted At?
- 01/20/18--10:17: Saturday Savings! Transformers Bargains On Amazon
- 01/20/18--15:45: BarkBox - a great winter surprise!
- 01/20/18--16:51: Time Lapse Video of Felting Process
- 01/21/18--04:31: 2017’s Trend That Fidgeted With Our Minds
- 01/21/18--07:04: New DC Multiverse Premium 6" Flash & Batman Forever In-Hand Images
- 01/21/18--06:00: What is your favorite bit of gaming fan service?
- 01/21/18--08:11: set database: LEGO 41317 sunshine catamaran
- 01/21/18--09:00: Spielzeugmuseum – Prague, Czech Republic
- 01/21/18--09:10: Spring Fever Shark Dog and Cat Bed
- 01/21/18--09:41: What's Shipping For The Week Of January 24, 2018
- 01/21/18--10:02: 6" Mandalorian Loth Wolf Hunter Custom Figure By Kylo Ren Fan
- 01/21/18--08:00: 18 indie games to look forward to in 2018
- 01/21/18--09:00: Contest: Win this Snorlax bean bag chair!
- 01/21/18--10:00: Retailers GameStop & GAME to produce 'Totaku' figurine series
- 01/21/18--16:27: Easy Homemade Garlic Croutons Recipe
- 01/21/18--18:01: Review: Batman - The Enemy Within: What Ails You
- 01/21/18--18:22: Sanofi set to buy Bioverativ for more than $11.5 billion: WSJ
- 01/21/18--18:52: Daniel Yu's First 2018 Toy Releases for Weekend Drop
- 01/21/18--19:17: You’re Just Ducky Classroom Valentine for Kids
- 01/21/18--19:24: Bjorn Lim's #TopTenToysOf2017 On TOYSREVIL
- 01/21/18--20:41: US Vice President pence faces chilly reception in Middle ...
- 01/21/18--20:48: This company is watching the swings in cryptocurrency pri...
- 01/21/18--19:46: Investors Fear Trump-China Trade Clash
- 01/21/18--21:15: Hundreds Hurry for Cover During Tokyo’s First Missile Drill
"Twice the magic, twice the cool. Wish your tub into a swimming pool."
I may have mentioned about a thousand times that I have never been a Barbie collector. (IMO Silkstones don't count.) Deciding to buy this reproduction Dream House was all about finding out what the big deal was.
Mine came directly from Mattel although they somehow lost my order and screwed up in a few other ways. This was a big box weighing about 10 pounds.
Like a child without supervision, I snapped all the pieces out of the five heavy coated cardboard sheets before reading directions or planning.
In any event, I managed to make it through the furniture except for the lamp. I couldn't get the lamp right and I think I lost or tossed two plastic comb-like pieces that hold the sides in place. The rest was all very easy to do and came out surprisingly sturdy.
A few other Mattel dolls were thrown in along with the furniture and here are the pictures.
So now that I have this gigantic thing, what am I going to do with it?
If you plan to purchase one, you can get if for various prices other than list. Check your local Walmart, Target and other large stores. eBay has many for sale. Some are offering free shipping as does Mattel on orders of $39. plus.
Amanda Visell and Michelle Valigura are set to continue their efforts to use their art to stand up loudly and proudly for what they believe with a booth at the resistance art area of this weekend’s Womens March LA (1.20.18) in DTLA. They’ll have posters and figures for sale. They’ll...
From the dark and twisted world of Australian artist Seymour (Peter Kelk), comes the hideous lucky cat of nightmares - The Manky Neko. Clutter has announced the second official release of the Manky Neko, in a Clutter-exclusive colorway. Each soft vinyl Manky Neko figure stands at 7 inches tall and is pulled in a vibrant […] Read more
set name: heartlake surf shop
come with a heartlake surf shop, a kayak and surfboards.
also included a seal.
minidoll included mia in dark blue wet suit.
overall design is good.
High Proof Toys has announced the newest release in their New Friends Series. Sparkle Ducky has landed and wants to be your shiniest new friend. The Sparkle Ducky figure is made using three types of gold glitter all cascading down through its iridescent gold resin body. This is a run of 10 pieces priced at $35.00 […] Read more
Louis Marx was once referred to as "the Henry Ford of the toy industry". He was a toy tycoon from the 1920s into the 1970s whose toys elevated playtime and inspired creativity in children around the world.
Funko has announced the lineup of their Pint Size Heroes: Disney Series 2. This series features some of your favorite Disney characters. Unwrap the blind bags to find Donald Duck, Dumbo, Sulley, Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Tinker Bell, Wall - E, and many more. You can find exclusives at Toys”R”Us - Armor Baymax, Baymax and Super Hiro […] Read more
Charles' Creature Cabinet has announced the release details around their newest Woodling Trollie. EGGIE MOSS (EGG) is a limited edition of only 35 pieces worldwide. The Ugly Woodling Troll BJD EGG stands around 2.75 inches in height. There are two resin colors to choose from - Sand Tan and Tan - and there are special paint color faceup/blushing options. The […] Read more
Thanks to Nick for letting us know Newsarama has posted the Transformers: Lost Light #13 Full Preview! CABIN FEVER! Crammed into a dead Decepticon astropod that's ten sizes too small, the displaced crew of the Lost Light face their most serious threat yet: each other. As tensions rise and tempers fray, only one Autobot is arrogant enough to think he can save the day. Enter Rodimus, expert mediator.
Spotted at Banpresto booth in C3AFA 2017 last year were HARLEY QUINN Q POSKET. Based on the character design from the live-action "Suicide Squad" feature film, starring Margot Robbie as Joker's paramore "Harley Quinn", there are two editions to look out for: "Normal Colour" and "Special Colour Ver." - seen in both her "hair-colour" and costumes.
Apparently available only in select countries in
Helen Louise has been anxiously awaiting her college graduation. Much more so than when she graduated from high school. You see, she is the first person in her family to graduate from college. She worked very hard during her high school years and graduated as valedictorian of her class with a 4.0 GPA. She wanted to get into Harvard , to study law, and become a lawyer. She even had dreams of one day serving on the Supreme Court. Right now she is just thrilled she is graduating and that her whole family will be at the graduation ceremony, including her grandmother. So, she's wearing an outfit that she knows her grandmother would love.
Helen Louise is a free-standing cloth and wood doll. Her arms are wire-shaped and covered. She also has a painted wood head and covered round wood base. Her inner body is made from a dowel covered with fabric and eyelet lace. Her slip is lace trimmed and gathered at the waist. She has a fancy multi-tiered 2 color lace trimmed dress with long lace trimmed and gathered sleeve and a ruffled and laced collar. She has a lace shawl wrapped around her shoulders and a pearl necklace around her neck. Her beautiful brown curly hair is tied in a ponytail at the top of her head with floral accents.
Helen is especially proud that her grandmother will be attending her college graduation. She hopes she will be attending her law school graduation and will be the first person she calls when she passes the bar. Her grandmother always wanted to attend college, but that was not in the cards for her. However, it was for Helen Louise and her grandmother could not be prouder of her.
© 2017 - 2018 Copyright Linda Walsh Originals - Fabric Designs By Linda Walsh.
Marie Antoinette is a free-standing doll ready for court.
She has a very fancy two-tiered ruffled dress with a fancy lace covered and lined front panel and long gathered sleeves, shawl, fancy lace & floral lined and feathered hat, lace parasol, lace trimmed slip and long white curly hair tied with ribbons.
Her arms are wire-shaped and covered. She also has a painted wood head and covered round wood base. Her inner body is made from a dowel covered with fabric and eyelet lace. The waistband of her dress is adorned with pearls and lace.
Mattie just loves strolling in the park with her friends - especially if it's a bright, sunny and warm Spring day. There's no need for a winter coat, or boots, or gloves, or a long woolen dress. On a bright, sunny Spring day she get to wear her favorite blue and white walking costume - which suits her just fine.
Mattie is wearing a fancy lace trimmed dress with a ribbed, pleated bodice trimmed with gathered ribbon. The sleeves of her walking costume are long, gathered and ruffled. Her walking costume also has a fancy lace trimmed and gathered front and back overskirt. Underneath her walking costume is a lace trimmed slip and around her shoulders is a lace shawl. Her beautiful long curly blonde hair tied in a ponytail and enhanced with floral accents. Silk floral pieces decorate her waistband and neckline. She also has a painted wood head and covered round wood base. Her inner body is made from a dowel covered with fabric and eyelet lace. Her arms are wire-shaped and covered.
Today just happens to be a bright, sunny, and warm Spring day. And, for that, Mattie is grateful.
Usual Weibo leak source TF-Factory has posted a few new things this morning, first up of which is package art for MPM-6 Ironhide! The Movie Masterpiece figure boasts of such features on his package back as "diecast parts," "movable faceplate," "articulated hands," and even "Posable Neck"! A truly exciting development in Transformers tech. Keep reading to see the images!
Next up in the new tide of leaks coming from TF-Factory on Weibo is a new Rescue Bots Optimus Primal - which in this line is the name they give to Optimus Prime's Dinobot form! Also shown are a pair of Dinobot Mini-Cons, presumed to turn into accessories for larger figures. It's unknown whether they'll ship with Primal or separately, but if we were guessing... we wouldn't bother, because we have no idea. Click through to see the dinos!
Today I take a closer in-hand look at Michael Lau's latest vinyl collectible: "WORTH CAT", from the PUMA Sample Suede set (Previously unboxed HERE) scheduled to be released in Singapore January 20th 2018 via Leftfoot and Limited Edt.
In celebration of Puma's 50th anniversary, PUMA had collaborated with Hong Kong based artist Michael Lau (The "Godfather of Urban Vinyl Toys") in producing
set name: andrea's speedboat transporter
come with a beach hut, a car with trailer and a speed boat.
also included a turtle.
minidolls included andrea in pink top and yellow skirt and emma in light aqua top and lime wrap.
overall design is good.
UPDATE: We've been reminded that the figures in this leaked image from Weibo are the Titan Guardians sofubi (Soft Vinyl)-style figures. The figures shown were SDCC 2014 exclusives, and the purple exposed leg is a match for Beast Hunters Shockwave. So, does this "leak" actually mean anything? Who knows, but keep reading to see the image.
Everybody loves a good deal, and we wanted to share a few that we randomly found on Amazon today. Disclaimers, of course: Amazon pricing fluctuates with inventory levels, so while the pricing noted here is accurate to time of writing, it may vary over time; second, pricing and availability is, as far as we know, for US customers only and may not correspond to pricing on your local flavor of Amazon. With that said, let's look at some toys!
My pup Millie is known for her ability to quickly decimate her stuffed toys. Knowing she was in need
VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (FTN) – A dancing robot is expected to make a full recovery after undergoing
A toy that not only attracted the young minds but also the adults and was seen spinning in almost ev
You can now report Monopoly cheaters and 7 other things we wanted to share with you this week.
The "dollies" are never ones to sit idle and were heavily involved in some of my new custom fabric designs. They would tell you that they were the main impetus in all my new designs. That would be true, especially when it came to the new designs for The Dollie Storage Room Fabric Collection.
They hope you like their new designs:
We hope you enjoy making many, many decorations and gifts.
Our Linda Walsh Originals Fabric Designs at Spoonflower.com. All transactions for purchasing fabric are between you (the customer) and Spoonflower.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Actual fabric will not contain © Linda Walsh watermark.
© 2011-2018 Copyright Linda Walsh Originals - Fabric Designs By Linda Walsh.
I am a big fan of tote bags. The more the merrier. I use than for all sorts of reasons as I'm sure you all do too. For the most part they work out great, but once in awhile, they're just not big enough. As a result, I'm always on the look out for larger ones.
I'm sure all of you have your fabric stash piles like I do. For years now I've been looking at two lightweight cotton twill fabrics in a pile on top of my sewing basket. They're there to remind me to do something with them. So, of course, they've sat there for years now.
Well, this year I decided to make a few really big lined tote bags with long straps for Christmas presents.
I had previously bought 5 yards of my Beautiful Victorian Flowers Fabric #1 custom fabric design out of lightweight cotton twill and decided that I'd use it to make three lined tote bags.
My sister had given me several yards of this blue and white check fabric that she had gotten from a friend and had given to me. She was cleaning out her stash of fabrics and knew I wouldn't refuse it. It would be used at some point in time. In looking at my Beautiful Victorian Flowers Fabric #1 custom fabric design I decided the blue and white check would be a perfect compliment for a lining not only for these three bags but for the Victorian Pastel Water Lilies Flower Fabric 15 cut and sew tote bag as well.
I decided a 22" wide by 21" long by 6" deep lined tote bag with a square corner would be a perfect size for these three as well. I figured I would start with the three yards of my Beautiful Victorian Flowers Fabric #1 custom fabric design out of cotton twill first.
Here's how I made my tote bag:
Supplies Needed Per Bag:
1 Yard of 58" wide Lightweight Cotton Twill Fabric - Beautiful Victorian Flowers Fabric (for bag)
1 1/4 Yards of 42" Wide Cotton Fabric (for lining)
Sewing Thread and Upholstery Thread
1/2" Lace Trim - 1 1/2 Yards
1 Yard of Fusi-boo Batting
RS - Right Sides RST - Right Sides Together RSO - Right Sides Out
WS - Wrong Sides WST - Wrong Sides Together WSO - Wrong Sides Out
4) Sandwich one of the fusi-boo pieces in between the WS of one of the lightweight cotton twill fabric pieces and WS of one of the cotton fabric pieces so you have a 3-layer tote bag section. Do the same with the other lightweight cotton twill piece, fusi-boo piece, and other cotton fabric piece. You should have two 3-layer tote bag sections.
5) Iron the RS of the lightweight cotton twill fabric and then turn the 3-layer tote bag section over and iron the RS of the cotton fabric so the fusi-boo fabric is fused to the WS of both the lightweight cotton twill and cotton fabrics. Do the same for the other 3-layer tote bag sections.
6) The edges of the two 3-layer tote bag section will be labeled as shown in the illustration above.
15) Finish stitch along the side edges and bottom edge using a zig-zag stitch or overlock stitch.
19) Turn the bag RSO and iron the seams.
21) With RST place the bottom edge of one of the straps at the 4" mark on the top front left top edge and the top edge of that same handle RST on the top front right top edge with the handle facing downwards towards the bottom of the tote bag and pin both to hold. Do the same for the remaining handle and top back top edge.
22) Turn the tote bag inside out so the handles are facing downwards on the inside of the bag and the cotton lining fabric showing on the outside. With RST fold the top edge of the tote bag and handle under twice and pin to hold.
23) Stitch the top edge of the folded under top edge of the tote bag 1/4" from the bottom edge of the folded down section.
24) Pull the handles up and with RST pin the handles to the top edge of the tote bag. Stitch 1/4" from the top edge of the folded down area and handle.
25) Turn the tote bag RSO. Cut a piece of the 1/2" lace trim to fit around the top edge of the tote bag overlapping the edges by 2". Fold one edge of the lace trim WST and then pin the lace trim to the top edge of the tote bag along the sewn line on the bottom of the folded down section. Continue pining around the top of the tote covering your sewn line until meeting the lace trim again. Fold the edge of the lace trim under 1" and pin to hold. Stitch the lace trim to the tote bag stitching along the center line of the lace trim.
26) Your tote bag should look as shown in the picture above.
27) The inside of the tote bag should look as shown in the picture above.
Since I was making them anyway I decided to create an e-book tutorial showing you how I made my large tote bags.
CLICK HERE. You'll be brought to Google Drive where you can view my free e-pattern. Then just download my free .pdf e-pattern by clicking on the down arrow in the top center.
Once my e-product is downloaded to your computer you can save it and print it. I hope you enjoy my free e-products.
For more information on all my free e-patterns, e-printables and e-books please CLICK HERE.
However, you may link to my website(s)/blog(s) and the individual page(s)/blog post(s) (including 1 picture) but do not copy, reprint or duplicate my website(s)/blog(s) or individual page(s)/post(s) without my permission.
Items made from Linda Walsh Originals Products are intended for personal use for fun or small scale personal and business profit as long as you credit us with the design. Large scale commercial use (i.e. mass production) of items made from Linda Walsh Originals products are by permission only.
Please see my Terms and Conditions for additional information.
Copyright © 2004 - 2018 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Linda Walsh of Linda Walsh Originals and Linda's Blog. Linda is a doll maker and doll pattern designer.
Writing about Super Smash Bros for an article covering fan service is a bit of a cop-out. The series is literally nothing but fan service. Since Melee, every Smash game has dived deeper and deeper into the history of Nintendo, pulling out references from nearly every product Nintendo has put out. There are callbacks to characters from games we haven't seen in years and products Nintendo hasn't made in decades, with Smash for Wii U and 3DS featuring the most extensive historical record the series has seen yet.
Really, going into this topic I was planning to write about Duck Hunt Dog calling in the NES Zapper Posse to blast his opponents away. As much as I love that, it ain't got nothing on Mega Man. Mega Man's Final Smash is a celebration of a series people assume Capcom didn't care about for the longest time. Hell, Mega Man's appearance in Smash is the most love and care given to the character in nearly a decade. With his unique move set, Mega Man easily outshone the other 3rd-Party guest characters. With his Final Smash, he outdid the rest of the cast.
I don't remember where I was when I first saw his final smash, but I do remember my jaw dropping and nearly crashing my browser reloading the YouTube clip. Even though I prefer other characters, I made myself get good with him just so I could see Mega Man, X, EXE, Volnutt, and Star Force come together in one spectacular finish. It's so frickin' good that if Mega Man returns in Smash Switch, I wouldn't mind if his Final Smash was left untouched.
set name: sunshine catamaran
come with a sunshine catamaran, a water scooter and a banana boat.
the catamaran has a sun deck, 2 sun loungers, a pool, a bridge with steering controls and a seating area, a spiral water slide, spiral stairs, an openable garage for a water scooter, living quarters, a kitchen, bedrooms, a lounge with sofa and transparent brick floor.
also included 2 dolphins.
minidolls included olivia in pink bikini and pink short, stephanie in violet top and light aqua wrap and liam in lime top and sand blue highwaters.
overall design is good.
Located in Prague, capital of the Czech Republic, Spielzeugmuseum is a private museum curated by filmmaker and cartoonist Ivan Steiger.
DaNa! DaNa.. AAWWW A SHARK ! Or is it a warm cozy bed? Ahh … Nap time in the belly of an
First of all, these are only games with an announced 2018 release date. None of this "when it's ready" stuff (I'm looking at you, Into the Breach). In fact, if all of these games don't release in 2018...I'll play through Troll and I again. That's how you know I mean business.
Oh please god let all of these games release this year...
I do this list each year, and I'm never sure how many games to include. This year, I figured 18 is a great number since, well, it's 2018! Plus, due to the aforementioned "they better come out or so help me" rule, I figured the fewer the better. So here are the games to mark on your calendars this year.
This is one of my favorite contest prizes ever. Seriously. Our friends over at Fun.com have graciously given us this wonderful Snorlax bean bag chair to give away to one very lucky Destructoid reader.
As a result, I'm quitting Dtoid and becoming a regular reader until the contest is over just so I can enter myself. I hope you'll all understand. I'll reinstate myself afterward. Don't worry.
U.S. retailer GameStop, as well as GAME Spain, have listed a selection of new figurines for pre-order. The toys, representing numerous gaming characters, are the first in a new range named Totaku, designed by in-house outfit ThinkGeek.
The non-functional figures stand just under four inches tall and will retail for around $10 each. Style similarities to previous toy ranges, such as Nintendo amiibo and Disney Infinity, are readily apparent. Although the toys have no in-game usage, the Totaku bases can be interlocked, allowing collectors to build wacky crossover dioramas.
This post was sponsored by NAKANO® Rice Vinegars as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own. Joking around about being that great weekend mom with my friends this week. Weekends are all about adventure for us. Living some place that is warm has allowed our family to be more...
Despite getting off to a promising start, Season Two of Telltale Games' take on The Dark Knight has stumbled. With only five episodes to Tell said Tale, the story has become overbooked, with too many characters all jostling for screen-time in an effort to build an emotional connection with the player. This is not to mention the sporadic technical issues that have befallen the series, with hard crashes, animation freezes, and texture pop-in issues troubling some players in the past.
However, there are still two episodes of The Enemy Within remaining and, in its favour, some great work has been done in building the shaky relationship between not only Bruce Wayne and his smiley pal John Doe, but also between Bruce Wayne and his own conscience. Even with the series' plotting problems, and a few less-than-magnetic performances, Telltale still has time to pull all the narrative threads together to deliver a superb finale.
TOYSREVIL'S BYEBYE/HELLO Series of micro-interviews return in 2018 - remembering the previous year past, and of welcoming the new year, and sharing what to look out from from the artist!
Today we have Moscow-based toy-maker Konstantin Budkevich AKA KOSROBOT in the hot-seat, for your reading pleasures! Featured up top is a quick glance at the since SOLD OUT Ghost/Zombie Edition COSMOS COLD,
Releasing Sunday 21st January, 9pm EST on store.thedanielyu.com are a crew of toys from Daniel Yu - featuring hand-painted RETRO JIANGSHI (check out their magnetic limbs), hand-painted R.MORTIS (still one of my fav creations of his) and the Flesh Edition LUNAR BEAST (vinyl figure made by Unbox Industries). Also available a one-off pair of CRAWDADDY and CRAWDAD KID custom painted by "zcxz" to be
As we get closer to Valentine’s Day we’re starting to get our three girls ready for their classroom celebrations. It’s always fun to give kids something they can use and it’s fun to think outside of the box and provide something truly unique. My Kindergartener is just starting school and her class always has the best...
Today we take a look at the selection from Bjorn Lim (Instagram @kopiwriter / On trampt.com), with words and images for toys that mostly mirrors my own wants (but I do not own LOL) - so thank you for letting me live vicariously through your toy-life, Bjorn! And now, YOU folks can too! Read-ON! Bjorn added;"2017 has been an awesome year with new toys landing and a few long-time grails finally
Alia Awadallah of the Center for American Progress says U.S. Vice President Mike Pence's visit to Middle East nations like Jordan and Egypt will be tense after recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
Jan.21 -- A year into his presidency, Trump has failed to stem growth in China’s trade surplus as an economic upswing in the U.S. fuels imports from the world’s factory floor. Bloomberg's Malcolm Scott reports on "Bloomberg Daybreak: Asia."