Articles on this Page
- 05/27/13--02:00: _Nendoroid Hitagi Se...
- 05/27/13--02:38: _Meet the Megasaurs
- 05/27/13--04:00: _Win Dinosaur Race f...
- 05/27/13--04:50: _Bioshock Infinite G...
- 05/27/13--05:00: _Pic of the Day >...
- 05/27/13--05:38: _The AFB Podcast Epi...
- 05/27/13--05:40: _A ride-on dinosaur
- 05/27/13--05:55: _Toys “R” Us Canada ...
- 05/27/13--06:20: _First Unmanned Radi...
- 05/27/13--06:23: _Toys”R”Us searching...
- 05/27/13--06:47: _Red She-Hulk (Marve...
- 05/27/13--06:58: _Transformers: Legen...
- 05/27/13--07:00: _Squeal with glee at...
- 05/27/13--07:00: _Cambridge & Oxf...
- 05/27/13--07:17: _Takara Tomy Transfo...
- 05/27/13--07:30: _Tomy Dinosaur Train...
- 05/27/13--07:36: _Transformers Genera...
- 05/27/13--07:41: _Toys after the Tornado
- 05/27/13--07:53: _CHO:LO New Collecti...
- 05/27/13--08:53: _Win Dinosaurs puzzl...
- 05/27/13--02:00: Nendoroid Hitagi Senjougahara gets previewed
- 05/27/13--02:38: Meet the Megasaurs
- 05/27/13--04:00: Win Dinosaur Race from Orchard Toys!
- 05/27/13--04:50: Bioshock Infinite George Washington, “The Patriot” Automaton
- 05/27/13--05:38: The AFB Podcast Episode 65: Rapid Fire Reviews / Kenner Super Powers
- 05/27/13--05:40: A ride-on dinosaur
- 05/27/13--05:55: Toys “R” Us Canada looking to hire ‘chief play officer’
- 05/27/13--06:20: First Unmanned Radio Controlled Carrier Take Off for a Jet (Drone)
- 05/27/13--06:23: Toys”R”Us searching for toy tester
- 05/27/13--06:47: Red She-Hulk (Marvel Legends)
- 05/27/13--07:00: Squeal with glee at the new Grumpy Cat plush
- 05/27/13--07:30: Tomy Dinosaur Train InterAction Dinosaurs
- 05/27/13--07:41: Toys after the Tornado
- 05/27/13--07:53: CHO:LO New Collection "Pastel Perfect 1.4"
- 05/27/13--08:53: Win Dinosaurs puzzle from Ravensburger!
For such a hugely popular and anticipated Nendoroid, it's been odd that we've only seen scans and quick shots of Nendoroid Hitagi Senjougahara up until this point. That's not a problem anymore though as Mikatan has thrown up a full, comprehensive preview, showing her off in all her glory.
She's looking nothing short of fantastic, with an array of accessories including her iconic stapler and switchblade (along with hands to hold them), a replacement ponytail hairpiece and smiling and neutral faces. Perhaps most impressively GSC have included replacement arm and skirt parts and enough stationary gear to replicate her famous skirt-lifting key visual pose (which was also the basis for their 1/8 scale figure). It's a little busy on such a small scale but still an great effort!
Hitagi is included as part of the 'Bakemonogatari Premium Item Box' which also includes pin badges, posters and a new short story by Bakemonogatari author Nisio Isin, fittingly called 'Hitagi Figure'. Mikatan details the order process through Kodansha in her blog, but that's for domestic Japan only. The good news is the box is also listed on most major retailers at ¥5700, so have some links and happy pre-ordering!
[via Mikatan's blog]
The Megasaurs range from H. Grossman is vast, and includes big, soft dinosaurs which are made from a foam-like material
We have three Dinosaur Race games to give away, chosen at random from those who provide the correct answer to the following question:
Finally, a George Washington action figure that is 100% accurate … well, at least how the redcoats saw him … Okay, it’s from the BioShock Infinite game … (not quite as freaky as the original but still wildly interesting and amazing). “One of the toughest enemies you’ll face in Bioshock Infinite, the Patriot is an [...]
Playmates/Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – Leatherhead by Ed Speir IV Submit your Flickr photos to Poe Ghostal’s Pic of the Day!
The AFB Podcast is also on Stitcher Radio!
The Dino Pillow Racer is designed to make the idea of dinosaurs more appealing to their target market of children aged one to three.
The job will go to an enthusiastic child who loves toys - and will have them delivered to their home.
The airplane that took off today, the Northrop Grumman-built X-47B UCAS (Unmanned Combat Air System), is just the trailblazer for an bona fide combat-ready drone, the UCLASS (Unmanned Carrier-Launched Airborne Monitoring and Strike System), that the Navy plans to start developing in earnest this year. (The draft “request for proposals” is out and industry folks [...]
Toys"R"Us is searching the country for the next Chief Play Officer to test the hottest new toys!
It’s been quite a while since I read a Hulk comic, but thanks to the Internet I had a fair grasp of the history behind this Hulkette.
With his superior missing in action and presumed dead, Starscream has stolen the Exponential Generator from Doctor Arkeville, and plans to use it to destroy the Earth and harness the energy to restore Cybertron! With the help of Ironhide, Sideswipe and Red Alert, you must seek and attack Starscream and his minions, before time runs out and the Earth is destroyed!
The perpetually disapproving feline internet sensation that is Grumpy Cat is getting an official plush, courtesy of the folks over at Ripple Junction. Honestly, I am surprised it took this long for Grumpy Cat to become a licensed plush. I mean, Etsy has had fan-made ones for a long time now. The official plush is actually rather accurate in its portrayal, capturing the kitty's frowning face rather nicely. The item description doesn't mention size, however. For US$19.99, I hope it is at least hugging size (which I consider 12 inches or bigger) and not just a display plush. I'll probably end up buying it regardless. Oh, and it looks like Grumpy Cat will also be getting her own kigurumi (US$59.99), if you are into that.
The adorable Grumpy Cat plush ships in September 2013 and is available for pre-order now.
[ Pre-order at Entertainment Earth ]
Cambridge University students spend more money on sex toys than any other university in the UK according to a new league table.Saucy folk at Cambridge spent £9,793 on sex toys including rabbit vibrators and jiggle balls last year.Oxford University came in second with their students spending £9,689, sparking a debate as to whether having a higher IQ relates to having a higher sex drive.Seven out ...
Thanks to Snakas who has posted some details from the Japanese Collectibles magazineFigure King Issue 184 that has published many details on new Transformers Products coming to us from Japan. Get the scoop on what's in the pipline for Transformers Go, Masterpiece, Encore and more news below Translated from Japanese.
We’ve been taking a look at one of the headline products in Tomy's new Dinosaur Train range: Roar ‘n’ React Boris Tyrannosaurus.
Transformers fans outside Japan are drooling over the Transformers Generations Skywarp action figure that is holding them back from building out their seekers teams. The release of this figure outside of Japan is unknown at this time. Thanks to the good fellows over at the Allspark, we have a translation from TakaraTomy of the Skywarp Character Bio summary that you can read below.
Red Cross volunteers stop serving meals for a few minutes, to give toys to youngest people involved in Moore, Oklahoma tornado.
Designer extraordinaire, CHO:LO, has revealed his new spring collection. It is a breathtaking group of OOAK fashions for 16" dolls. Not surprisingly they are all sold out but you can still get some eye candy by clicking on the image below which will take you to the Flickr page on which all fashions are pictured individually.
|Image by Cholo Ayuyao|
Congratulations, Cholo, on an amazing collection.