Articles on this Page
- 04/12/13--12:35: _NECA Bioshock Infin...
- 04/12/13--13:00: _Dreamworks Animatio...
- 04/12/13--13:16: _DC Comics Catwoman ...
- 04/12/13--13:18: _Curious George Swin...
- 04/12/13--13:30: _Preview: Lamour Sup...
- 04/12/13--14:00: _Little Brass Bird m...
- 04/12/13--14:24: _Bioshock Infinite G...
- 04/12/13--14:31: _AFi Friday Fun – Te...
- 04/12/13--14:50: _Japanese Food Tube:...
- 04/12/13--15:00: _Nerd City, Critical...
- 04/12/13--15:37: _The Passion of the ...
- 04/12/13--16:00: _[NSFW] Enjoy a full...
- 04/12/13--16:25: _8" Retro Batma...
- 04/12/13--16:58: _Free BATMAN AND ROB...
- 04/12/13--17:08: _Megh's Awesome BATM...
- 04/12/13--17:43: _Vicki's Incredible ...
- 04/12/13--17:43: _Star Trek Select Ca...
- 04/12/13--17:53: _3.75 Gears Of War S...
- 04/12/13--18:09: _PBS INDEPENDENT LEN...
- 04/12/13--19:15: _Preview of Bad Juju...
- 04/12/13--12:35: NECA Bioshock Infinite George Washington Patriot Figure
- 04/12/13--13:16: DC Comics Catwoman New 52 ARTFX+ statue
- 04/12/13--14:00: Little Brass Bird mixes cats and Norse gods at C2E2
- 04/12/13--14:24: Bioshock Infinite George Washington "Heavy Hitter" Patriot Figure
- 04/12/13--14:31: AFi Friday Fun – Teenage Average Normal Turtles
- 04/12/13--14:50: Japanese Food Tube: Make Everything A Push Pop
- 04/12/13--15:00: Nerd City, Critical Hit reveal C2E2 exclusives
- Goodleg Toys is bringing DOC Dead DieBia$e, limited to an edition of five pieces for US$60.
- Galaxxor's Rudo Rey Mar (produced by The Godbeast) will be there. The luchador shark will be in this colorway only once (for C2E2) and will be an edition of five for US$75.
- Speaking of Galaxxor, he'll have another piece with Godbeast at the show: the Infection Galaxxor, cast in a deep red colorway. Produced in collaboration with Onell Design, a price and run size will be announced in the future. He'll also have the new Hippo Titan Soldier making an appearance at the show.
- Rampageo Industries is bringing Prince Algor as an edition of four pieces for US$40 each.
- Tim Seeley and From the Styx Toys will have the MOTU-inspired Lilith Eve at C2E2, the first in their Deadstar Divas line. It'll be US$50 in an edition of four pieces both at Nerd City and Tim Seeley's Artist Alley booth, I1.
- 5.5 Customs is bringing along Torix in two variants: six black Torix figures for US$85 each and the one-off Phantom King chase for US$100.
- Finally, the Mystical Warriors of the Ring series debuts with five prototypes on display, as well as a set featuring Ulric Wolfrom and Goliath. You also get their ring, a mini-comic, trading cards and more.
- 04/12/13--15:37: The Passion of the Wookiee
- 04/12/13--16:00: [NSFW] Enjoy a full moon with Amanda Werner
- 04/12/13--16:25: 8" Retro Batman Figures
- 04/12/13--16:58: Free BATMAN AND ROBIN High-Quality Wallpaper Desktop Backgrounds
- 04/12/13--17:08: Megh's Awesome BATMAN BAT-SYMBOL LOGOS Tattoo Art Photo!
- 04/12/13--17:43: Star Trek Select Captain Picard Figure
- 04/12/13--17:53: 3.75 Gears Of War Series 2 Figures
- 04/12/13--19:15: Preview of Bad Jujus Spring Collection
NECA Bioshock Infinite George Washington Patriot Figure
When Bioshock Infinite was released last month it was instantly topping the sales charts. It is the third installment of the Bioshock series,...
[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. has acquired the IP for the Troll franchise from the Dam Family and Dam Things of Denmark, with plans to introduce the brand to a new generation of fans around the world. DreamWorks has named American Girl veteran Shawn Dennis as head of brand development to cultivate this classic franchise. The [...]
My girls just love PBS Kids so they were thrilled when a Curious George Swings into Spring Activity Kit arrived for our family. Included in the kit: “Curious George Swings into Spring” screener – “Let’s Build a Bird Feeder” instructions Materials include: 1 set of chopsticks & birdseed “Make a Pinwheel” instructions Materials include:... [Continue Reading]
Here's a look at Buff Monster and Lamour Supreme's 'Number of the Beast' which opens tonight (4.12) at the Cotton Candy Machine in Brookyln. The artists have collaborated on a series of paintings and pieces featuring their characters going toe to toe. The paintings will also be featured in a...
Little Brass Bird's Chicago-based web show makes use of their own line of plush. It makes sense that they would bring their toys to the Chicago Comics and Entertainment Expo (otherwise known as C2E2) to share with fans of pop culture. A highlight of their booth will certainly be their con-exclusive Skogkatts Collection. Based on the six cats said to pull Norse goddess Freya's chariot, these handmade plushes give identities and outfits to the previously nameless beasts of burden. The six cats are: Felix the Terrible, Buttons the Worst, Odin, Mittens the Terrible, Whiskey the Terrible, and Sooty the Terrible. The official listing says that these are limited 21 pieces. No price was mentioned.
You can find Little Brass Bird and their exclusive plush set over at booth #970.
[image via Facebook]
This was sent to us by the gang at The Pet Collective. I thought you might get a kick out of it. We like turtles and love Ninja Turtles. But what if the Ninja Turtles never stumbled across the ooze? Subscribe to The Pet Collective: http://bit.ly/tpcsub
Push Pops are delicious, but they aren’t exactly meals. When you’re on the go and needing something sustaining, why not eat it out of a tube? With the Smart Han Food Tube, you can create all of your favorite rice-covered snacks and eat them on the go! Excellent aspect of the product: as the picture so aptly demonstrates, even BREASTFEEDING A CHILD cannot slow down the powerful velocity of the Smart Han Food Tube! Think about it any way you’d ...
Nerd City and Critical Hit are coming to C2E2 with quite a few exclusives ... well, Nerd City is at least. Critical Hit just has one toy exclusive listed: Galaxxor's Gorgax in a galactic variant, colored by Skinner. Sadly, I can't find a price on this one yet.
As for Nerd City (booth #967):
Exclusive versions of The Passion of the Wookiee by Forces of Dorkness will be released this weekend from Tenacious Toys and Urban Vinyl Daily. You'll need two browser windows open, as both shops drop their figures on Sunday April 14th 2013 at 4PM. The Passion of the Wookiee is a 6-inch tall resin piece featuring [...]
Amie-Grand doesn't seem content to just be releasing their polystone Rei for a second time. Hailing from the action packed Blassreiter, XAT agent Amanda Werner will be arriving in July as well, and is she ever baring all! While I can't say she definitely looks like a perfect version of the character, she certainly has some unique appeal of her own.
In particular, the brightness of her hair is a big plus for me. I love pink hair and the brighter the better, and in Amanda's case it looks more like she's preparing for a rave than some dangerous operations. For once I actually feel like the curves fit the character as well, and I can't really find fault with her outfit. At least, until you turn her around.
For some reason I'm not quite aware of, Amanda doesn't think pants are a mandatory part of the XAT uniform. Perhaps they're not? Whatever the reasoning, if you prefer to partake of a nice posterior, Amanda's certainly got you covered--as long as you'll drop the ¥16,800 to pick her up.
Long time readers of this site know that every now and then we post some really crazy BATMAN-themed Wallpaper Backgrounds. We usually do it every week and it's called "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday". Well, OK, I know that today is Friday but last night I was studying the stats for this page and for some weird reason almost every person (82%) coming to this site has a screen resolution of 768 X 1024. So, that's the new size I'll be posting.
The other day, over at our Official BAT-BLOG Facebook Page, we received a really great photo of a person who just got some bat-ink done. Her name is Megh and she has been going through the process of getting some Batman Bat-Syymbol Logo graphics on her leg. I teased her about if she cried or not and she said, "No, I braced myself. But it was pretty bad, the one by my ankle and the two at the top that wrap around to the back of my calf were extremely sensitive areas and hurt the worst."
Well, Megh, the pain was totally worth it because these look really good. I mean, very well done. Thanks for sharing your fun pic.
Right now the BAT-BLOG is proud to present these extremely fun pics of a very cool BATMAN Memorabilia and Toy Collection. This stuff belongs to a Woman named Vicki and she lives all the way in Joliet, Illinois. In case you're curious this city is about an hour away from Chicago. But hey, ain't nobody got time for that! Check out this amazing stuff!! (More pics down below. Oh yeah, and click on them for larger versions)
OK, Vicki is a Toy Collector who takes pride in displaying her toys properly, that's very cool. My stuff is a total mess, ha! She has BATMAN Batmobile Toy Cars, Action Figures, Hot Wheels, PEZ, Nodders, Tin Signs, Lunch Boxes, Dolls, Store Displays, and much MUCH more!
Thanks Vicki for sharing your wonderful photos, I appreciate that and I always love seeing other people's collections!!
Awhile back I was contacted by a PR person associated with the PBS TV Program, Independent Lens. Wow! I love that show so having them contact me was pretty cool! They asked if I would like to do a review on an upcoming episode titled, "Wonder Women! The Untold Story of American Superheroines".
Now, I know what you're thinking, "How is this related to Batman?". Well, like I said, I really like that show and I have to admit also that overall I'm a HUGE DC Comics Fan and also love Wonder Woman. She's a great character. So, they sent me a DVD of this episode. Hey, real quick, check out the Trailer:
I have to say I was pretty surprised while watching it. I thought it was mainly just a biography on Wonder Woman. I was wrong. Yes, this episode does a really great job at telling the history of Wonder Woman: How she was created, Who created her, The comic books (from the Golden Age all the way to today ), The TV Show, etc... so if you're a WW Fan then it's pretty cool!!
But the thing that surprised me was that they use the story of Wonder Woman to also celebrate many Fictional and Real-Life Women of History who have had an impact on our lives. It also sort of tells the story about the evolution of Feminism and it's all blended together very well.
To close, overall I really enjoyed this episode. In fact I watched it 3 times, ha! It airs on April 15th, 2013 at 10:00 pm ( Eastern Time, Check Your Local Listings ). Watch it. You'll learn about the History of Wonder WOMEN!!