Articles on this Page
- 11/12/12--15:46: _Batman: The Dark Kn...
- 11/12/12--15:48: _Batman: Arkham City...
- 11/12/12--15:56: _How Much Awesomenes...
- 11/12/12--16:09: _New Deluxe Lord of ...
- 11/12/12--17:55: _Mattel: Last Day to...
- 11/12/12--17:55: _Toys for Tots colle...
- 11/12/12--18:05: _Tomenosuke + CP Sof...
- 11/12/12--18:09: _Review: Lilac Frost...
- 11/12/12--18:18: _Diamond Select Toys...
- 11/12/12--18:44: _What the Heck is a ...
- 11/12/12--19:39: _Cocoon 1: A Plastic...
- 11/12/12--20:19: _Spherical Solar Ene...
- 11/12/12--21:06: _Coal Ornament from ...
- 11/12/12--21:20: _Julie West Kelly D...
- 11/12/12--22:00: _LeapFrog Enterprise...
- 11/12/12--22:25: _Name That…Scrap
- 11/12/12--23:12: _Clearwithguts Garag...
- 11/13/12--00:36: _Mattel Disney Pixar...
- 11/13/12--00:59: _Mattel’s DC Signatu...
- 11/13/12--01:03: _Quizonics
- 11/12/12--15:46: Batman: The Dark Knight Returns: A Call To Arms Statue
- 11/12/12--15:48: Batman: Arkham City: Series 4 Figures
- 11/12/12--15:56: How Much Awesomeness Can You Fit In One Castle?
- 11/12/12--16:09: New Deluxe Lord of the Rings Gollum and Smeagol Action Figures
- 11/12/12--17:55: Mattel: Last Day to Pre-Order Castle Grayskull
- 11/12/12--17:55: Toys for Tots collection times in Hampton Roads
- 11/12/12--18:05: Tomenosuke + CP Sofubi Releases for Europe/Asia
- 11/12/12--18:09: Review: Lilac Frost Poppy W Club Exclusive
- 11/12/12--18:18: Diamond Select Toys: Venom Through The Ages Minimates
- 11/12/12--18:44: What the Heck is a Puppet-on-a-Stick and Should You Care?
- 11/12/12--19:39: Cocoon 1: A Plastic Case of Emotion Occupying that weird status...
- 11/12/12--20:19: Spherical Solar Energy Apparently it’s sphere day at...
- 11/12/12--21:06: Coal Ornament from Steff Bomb You know the Compliment Sandwich?...
- 11/12/12--21:20: Julie West Kelly Denato Art Shows @ myplasticheart (11.16)
- 11/12/12--22:00: LeapFrog Enterprises (LF): Zacks Rank Buy
- 11/12/12--22:25: Name That…Scrap
- 11/12/12--23:12: Clearwithguts Garage Sale Indie Toy Event (12.1.12)
- 11/13/12--00:59: Mattel’s DC Signature Collection – Uncle Sam and Doll Man
- 11/13/12--01:03: Quizonics
You’re going to have to pre-order one from MattyCollector.com to find out the exact answer to that question, but here’s a little sneak peek… Earlier today Toy Guru sent over this awesome updated picture showing just a small fraction of the display and play possibilities for this iconic playset. Today is the cut off to [...]
Twenty-five inches tall, 26 inches wide and 28 inches deep and based on the sculpt of the original 1981 prototype, Castle Grayskull only has until the end of the day today to reach its production goal! If the minimum goal is reached by November 12, Castle Grayskull will go into production for a 2013 release, becoming the largest, most feature-rich MOTUC item ever produced! If you pre-order, you will not be charged until the castle ships sometime in late 2013, so you've got time to save up the 250 beans this one sets you back. For a complete list of features (and to pre-order) check out MattyCollector.com.
The U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program is collecting new, unwrapped toys at locations throughout Hampton Roads. The toys will be distributed as Christmas gifts to less fortunate children in the community, according to a news release. Some locations and times for drop-off events include:
Tomenosuke is currently offering two collaborative sofubi figures done with Circus Posterus for collectors living outside of North America (Asia/Europe/Africa/etc). Released in limited quantities at DesignerCon, both the Toxic Marshmallow Stingy Jack by Brandt Peters (6.5”, 120 pcs, $95 + $15 s/h) and the Calliope Jackalope (7.5”, 120 pcs, $95...
Finally after so many months of being packed and then moving in and waiting for my photo studio to be completed, I have my set-up going again. Lilac Frost is the first doll to be lucky enough to have a photo shoot in the new studio. Mr. Woodie is her accompanist.
This was a Club Exclusive but I don't think it was considered a Club doll. High End Envy Erin was the First 2012 Club Exclusive Doll. Whatever.
Here she is in all her lilac glory.
I think her screening is delightful. The outfit appears to be very well made and fits perfectly. The gloves...forget about it. I don't have time to fight with tight vinyl gloves. I love the hat!
If you love Poppy, you will have to have this one. I've seen photos in which the collector has loosened the upturned ends of her hair and she looks amazing.
Diamond Select Toys will be releasing a "Though the Ages of Marvel" Venom Minimates boxed set! Scheduled to hit stores next month. Click the thumbnail above for a closer look.
Puppets have been used for centuries as a form of entertainment, and it pleases me greatly that in the midst of the technology rampage we’re on, the imaginative inspiring toys are still hanging in there. With Puppet-On-A-Stick, I’d say they are actually more than hanging in there-they’re thriving! See what others are saying about the [...]
Cocoon 1: A Plastic Case of Emotion
Occupying that weird status between a chair and a room, the Cocoon 1 is the latest creation of Swedish designers, Micasa Lab. The spheroid chairoom comes with rearrangeable cushions so you can plan your evil schemes in customized comfort.
One of my dreams is to build a human-sized hamster maze, complete with transparent plastic and a running wheel. I think the Cocoon 1 would go nicely with this setup.
Peep it: Snorlax Beanbag Chair
Source: Yanko Design
Spherical Solar Energy
Apparently it’s sphere day at Albotas. (If you haven’t yet, check out the Cocoon 1.) This futuristic contraption is a solar energy harvester. But rather than taking the form of a boring old slab of photovoltaic bleh, this one is a giant sphere. 35% reduced energy consumption? Whatever. I just want it because it looks cool.
Coal Ornament from Steff Bomb
You know the Compliment Sandwich? It’s when someone criticizes you, but to soften the blow, the buffer the insult with two compliments. This coal ornament from Steff Bomb is kind of like that. It’s a super cute present, but at the same time it’s a piece of coal, the universal symbol of holiday hate.
Pick on up for your favorite little bastard at Seff’s Etsy shop.
For their last show of 2012, myplasticheartnyc will feature two simultaneous solos from SF-based Julie West and NYC artist Kelly Denato. Denato’s show ‘Fall Into Frost’ promises a journey into her lush, magical world while West’s ‘The Dandy’ should offer her bold, uniquely styled. character-based portraits. Both shows open at...
Looking to bring the indie toy community back to its roots, long time collector Carl Kent Smith (mutonismyfriend) is hosting the first ever ‘Garage Sale’ presented by Clearwithguts on December 1st. Named as such because the event will take place in Carl’s '”garr-ridge”, Garage Sale will feature a unique, informal,...
It looks like Mattel packed an N & P case for Walmart but Walmart did not want it? Or they did not want to order enough so back to the warehouse it went – available for anyone to order. So, it looks like the P CASE contained pretty much all of the “missing” CARS 2 [...]
Here we have an early look at the November 2012 figure for Mattel’s DC Club Infinite Earths subscription – Uncle Sam and Doll Man. Uncle Sam first appeared in National Comics #1 (July, 1940), which was published by Quality Comics during the Golden Age of Comic Books. He was depicted as a mystical being who [...]
Quizonics is the latest educational offering from ZooBooKoo, closely following the format of the company’s popular Storyonics game.