- RSS Channel Showcase 9467215
- RSS Channel Showcase 8554337
- RSS Channel Showcase 9598320
- RSS Channel Showcase 8652895
Articles on this Page
- 01/14/18--05:13: _Boeing Unveils Its ...
- 01/14/18--05:22: _Tesla is about to s...
- 01/14/18--05:51: _Here's When So...
- 01/14/18--06:00: _5 Biotech Stocks Th...
- 01/14/18--06:10: _All's Fair In Love ...
- 01/14/18--06:18: _The G1 Tapes Contin...
- 01/14/18--07:09: _Of Porgs vs Lightsa...
- 01/14/18--08:12: _set database: LEGO ...
- 01/14/18--08:23: _Teen Titans Classic...
- 01/14/18--08:47: _What's Shipping For...
- 01/14/18--08:50: _Boeing Co.'s A...
- 01/14/18--09:00: _ToonSeum – Pittsbur...
- 01/14/18--09:04: _"My bear"
- 01/14/18--09:29: _6" WildC.A.T.s...
- 01/14/18--09:30: _Hellboy-Chan & ...
- 01/14/18--10:04: _Review: Schleich TW...
- 01/14/18--10:17: _"It's just par...
- 01/14/18--10:26: _"Only special ...
- 01/13/18--09:00: _Toy Tales Weekly: J...
- 01/14/18--06:00: _Kirby's coolest cop...
- 01/14/18--05:13: Boeing Unveils Its MQ-25 Stingray Prototype
- 01/14/18--05:22: Tesla is about to suffer the same fate as Ford (GM, F, TSLA)
- 01/14/18--05:51: Here's When Social Security Will Be Bankrupt
- 01/14/18--06:00: 5 Biotech Stocks That Could Be Bought Out in 2018
- 01/14/18--06:18: The G1 Tapes Continue With 'A Plague Of Insecticons'
- 01/14/18--08:12: set database: LEGO 40260 halloween haunt
- 01/14/18--08:23: Teen Titans Classic Comic Book Based 4" Figures From Funko
- 01/14/18--08:47: What's Shipping For The Week Of January 17, 2018
- 01/14/18--08:50: Boeing Co.'s Aircraft Orders Soared in 2017
- 01/14/18--09:00: ToonSeum – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- 01/14/18--09:04: "My bear"
- 01/14/18--09:29: 6" WildC.A.T.s Grifter Custom Figure By BoreDadCustoms
- 01/14/18--09:30: Hellboy-Chan & Abe-Chan #fanart by @rariatoo
- 01/14/18--10:04: Review: Schleich TWH Mare
- 01/14/18--10:17: "It's just part of me"
- 01/14/18--10:26: "Only special bears have tails"
- 01/14/18--06:00: Kirby's coolest copy ability is clearly Doctor
Ford was the early innovator, but GM was able to improve on Ford's achievements to become dominant. The same dynamic is now playing out between GM and Tesla, with electric cars and autonomous vehicles. About a century ago, give or take a decade, the Ford Motor Company was the American carmaker.
Rob Springer of Being Awesome, ZoneBase, and Radio Free Cybertron has found a new seasonal Transformers product: Valentines Day cards that convert to a tiny thumb war arena complete with temporary thumb tattoos! These use the new "Evergreen" character designs that we're also seeing used for the new Cyberverse animated series premiering much later this year. Keep reading to see!
Transformers At The Moon is continuing to release their collection of original G1 audio recordings, this time moving onto the episode "A Plague of Insecticons"! As is typical of these tapes, you've got the late Wally Burr providing voice direction - and a number of lines that didn't end up in the final episode. Keep reading for the video and a transcript!
A couple of SPOILER fan-made clips for Star Wars THE LAST JEDI that might tickle your weekend viewing pleasures, featuring PORGS vs a lightsaber (you KNOW how that's going to end, don't you?) and a Jedi vs former-Jedi-padawan battle in 6 bit!
If you've not watched STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI, then this is absolutely a SPOILER, featuring the finale where Kylo Ren battles Luke Skywalker - which
set name: halloween haunt
theme: halloween, seasonal
the fireplace has black gates, fire, a pumpkin head and a cauldron.
minifigs included a vampire minifig and a skeleton minifig.
overall design is good.
ToonSeum in Pittsburgh, PA is an independent, not-for-profit museum showcasing comic art in a small, boutique gallery setting.
Fisher Price Toy Bear, 1993 (Fabric) Fisher Price Limited Edition 1993 ‘Tan Rumple Bear’
Japanese illustrator @rariatoo (pixiv.net / Email: kokenimo☆yahoo.co.jp) has interpreted "Hellboy" and "Abe Sapien" in female form, in a manga/anime-style! Named "Hellboy-chan" and "Abe-chan", I'd be more inclined to name them "Hellgirl" and "Abigail Sapien" ... but that's just me :)
And yes, I'd watch the heck out of this gender-bender anime series, thanks!
This review is for Schliech’s Tennessee Walking Horse mare. This horse is a good representatio
Toy Dog, c. 1950 (Fabric, Faux Fur, Plastic Eyes) Brown toy dog with floppy ears and a tail that cur
Toy Bear, c. 1989 (Fabric, Plastic eyes) White fabric teddy bear with plastic eyes and a sew nose. W
There's a real school that teaches you how to be a Jedi and 7 other things we wanted to share with you this week.
We are a couple days out from the launch of Kirby Battle Royale, a game that could very well be Kirby’s final appearance on the Nintendo 3DS. It's a bit sad, like an end of an era, but the wait won't be too long for the pink puff's next adventure in Kirby Star Allies on the Switch. The game looks gorgeous and the new Artist and Spider copy abilities will be extremely fun to experiment with. In fact, they could be absolute fan favorites, but they and any other possible new abilities will have to be pretty amazing to surpass my favorite Kirby power.
See, I’m a simple, simple man. That’s why my parents pinned mittens on my jacket well into my 20s. For the longest time, my favorite Kirby copy was Parasol. It is simple, adorable and extremely useful. Somewhere in storage, I have a little plush Parasol Kirby because it’s so darn cute and now that I think about it it's the only pink thing I own. And that’s how it was for most of my years playing through Kirby games: I would seek out the Parasol copy ability and try to ride it through so much of the game as I can. Then came Planet Robobot.
After Triple Deluxe, I actually told myself I wasn’t going to pick up Robobot because it just looked like the same game again. I ended up getting it brand new for about $15, figuring I’d get to it down the line. That line turned out to be six months later when the lights went out during a rainstorm. So I couldn’t play my Wii U or PSTV, leaving me with just my 3DS. Figuring the lights would be on quickly, I popped open Planet Robobot planning to spend about 20 minutes or so playing it until the power was restored. It actually took an hour for PG&E to get it working again, plenty of time for me to fall head-over-heels for Doctor Kirby.
I had to correct myself the first time I saw Kirby in his Doctor costume because I thought it was more a scientist. I still do, but I’m not going to let an incorrect name stop me from talking about Kirby’s best copy ability.
Let’s start with the look. A lab coat, glasses and a head mirror (Really? The best term we can come up for that is “head mirror?”) combine for one frickin’ cute costume. And while I like the pill bottle concept art design more, Doctor Kirby’s look gives him the appearance of the world's cutest meth cook. Then there are his attacks. Kirby bashes with a clipboard, syringe, and pills that he tosses around more freely than Dr. Mario. All of that would be enough to make him my number one, but it’s the science kit maneuver that puts it over the top. With his beakers and test tubes, Kirby can whip up three different special attacks or a healing concoction that can be saved for just the right time.
Cute, powerful, and multi-functional, the Doctor Kirby copy ability is better than anything else the series has given us and there is nothing the Destructoid staff can say to make me change my mind.