- RSS Channel Showcase 9650574
- RSS Channel Showcase 1153785
- RSS Channel Showcase 5935522
- RSS Channel Showcase 7926826
Articles on this Page
- 01/02/18--11:00: _Blizzard previews t...
- 01/02/18--13:08: _Wicked Cool Toys Ad...
- 01/02/18--14:41: _Huma Abedin sent cl...
- 01/02/18--15:00: _GOP tax bill: South...
- 01/02/18--15:15: _3 Dividend Stocks T...
- 01/02/18--15:17: _Michael Chuah - Off...
- 01/02/18--15:24: _Oil hits highest si...
- 01/02/18--15:55: _Playge Kicks of 201...
- 01/02/18--16:35: _Pixar Movies, Ranked
- 01/02/18--16:40: _Southwest and Ameri...
- 01/02/18--17:37: _Wooden Scion xB Toy...
- 01/02/18--16:03: _Cramer Remix: My pr...
- 01/02/18--21:04: _Mai Zi Art JOURnEY...
- 01/02/18--17:25: _DOJ can’t ignore Cl...
- 01/02/18--15:23: _Marijuana Stocks So...
- 01/02/18--21:30: _The Dolls Product L...
- 01/03/18--00:00: _New Japan stars to ...
- 01/03/18--00:07: _North Korea Calls H...
- 01/03/18--01:38: _Flame Toys Kuro Kar...
- 01/03/18--01:54: _Alien Attack Toys E...
- 01/02/18--11:00: Blizzard previews the year ahead for Overwatch
- Overwatch League skins are coming soon.
- The Blizzard World map is also dropping soon.
- The team will continue fine-tuning competitive play with fixes and tweaks with each new season. "As the year goes on, we want to evolve our plan for what competitive play looks like over the long term of Overwatch," according to Kaplan. That could mean it will eventually "take a different shape or form," but that's "still to be determined."
- More story development, specifically furthering the storyline with shorts and comics.
- The Lunar New Year event (Year of the Dog) with "some pretty significant content."
- The "next iteration" of the lore-based Uprising event. "We have a lot of really big ideas."
- The Anniversary event will return.
- Finally, "a ton of new content" will be added to the basic (non-event) loot boxes.
- 01/02/18--13:08: Wicked Cool Toys Adds Herb Mitschele to Executive Team
- 01/02/18--15:15: 3 Dividend Stocks That Cut Bigger Checks Than Kinder Morgan
- 01/02/18--15:17: Michael Chuah - Office Survival Mr. Pao Pan Figures
- 01/02/18--15:24: Oil hits highest since mid-2015 but settles down as outages abate
- 01/02/18--15:55: Playge Kicks of 2018 with New Pandemic and Misfortune Cat Pins
- 01/02/18--16:35: Pixar Movies, Ranked
- 01/02/18--17:37: Wooden Scion xB Toy Car
- 01/02/18--16:03: Cramer Remix: My prediction for Apple in 2018
- 01/02/18--21:04: Mai Zi Art JOURnEY: Cody and Judy Gypsum Leg Pack
- 01/02/18--17:25: DOJ can’t ignore Clinton’s criminal enterprise: Chris Farrell
- 01/02/18--15:23: Marijuana Stocks Soar As California Legalizes Recreational Pot
- 01/03/18--00:00: New Japan stars to officially feature in Fire Pro Wrestling World
- 01/03/18--00:07: North Korea Calls Hotline to South for the First Time in Two Years
- 01/03/18--01:38: Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri Drift Licensed Figure In Hand Photos
Fresh off his marathon yule log stream over the holiday break, game director Jeff Kaplan is back with a recap of the last year for Overwatch and what's coming up in 2018. "We are well along the path on [introducing the 27th hero]," he says, adding that there are "some great new maps in the works."
Kaplan doesn't delve into anything particularly out there or unexpected. The topics discussed today are more of a continuation of Blizzard's work over the past year, so don't expect any big reveals yet.
With that in mind, here's what he touches on:
Wicked Cool Toys expanded its executive leadership team the appointment of toy industry veteran Herb Mitschele as executive vice president of global sales and operations. Prior to joining the Wicked Cool Toys team, Mitschele was chief executive officer and co-founder of Shodogg, a software company based in New York City. During the span of his […]
Michael Chuah, best known for his Office Survival comic series is bringing his comic book characters to life! He is happy to announce the release of Mr. Pao and Pan, who are coming from their hectic white-collared offices, into your toy collection. PAN is the protagonist of Office Survival. He's...
Oil prices hit mid-2015 highs in early trading on Tuesday but dipped to settle slightly lower as major pipelines in Libya and the UK restarted and U.S production soared to the highest level in more than four decades. Prices were buoyed by large anti-government rallies in Iran and supply cuts led by OPEC and Russia. U.S. West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude futures
Happy 2018! Playge is kicking off the new year with a trio of slick pins. First up are the Pandemic pins (1.15”). This circular swarm pin is available in two editions: black on silver and red on silver. Limited to 50 pieces of each, these are available for $15 (includes...
(Source: thebests.kotaku.com) GIF Animation studio Pixar has since 1995 released a total of 19 featu
American and Southwest Airlines announced they will give $1,000 bonuses to employees in celebration of the GOP tax plan President Donald Trump signed into law last month. The two airlines, which both announced their plans on Tuesday, cited the tax plan specifically, which, among other things, lowers the corporate tax rate from 35% to 21%. Several other large corporations had touted similar employee bonuses immediately after Congress passed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act on December 20.
Scion xB Wooden Car About the same time I was making my last toy car, I thought to make one for some
Mai Zi Art has announced a new release in their ongoing JOURnEY series. A nod to the perils of life on the road, the Cody and Judy Gypsum Leg Pack features Cody and Judy Broken Leg edition vinyl figures with casts on their legs as well as a large ‘Born...
Judicial Watch Director of Investigations Chris Farrell discusses Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin sending sensitive government emails to her personal email account and why the Department of Justice must look into Hillary Clinton.
"I Love Mrs. Buzz, Michelle!" could hardly wait to tell her husband, "Come Here, William Augustus!" that they had gotten the much anticipated email from "Bearly Victorian, Ryan" and his wife, "Bearly Victorian, Deb!"
"I Love Mrs. Buzz, Michelle!" was anxiously awaiting her membership email. She had no doubt that she and her husband, "Come Here, William Augustus!" would be invited to join as their families had been at the top of the social circle for generations. They were, cats, after all and highly prized for their poise, elegance, tenacity, and grace.
In fact, "I Love Mrs. Buzz, Michelle!" had won the grace competition every year since she was 7 years old. She could jump with such refined elegance that it simply took your breath away. So easy. So smooth. So light as air.
And, her husband "Come Here, William Augustus!" was as refined and dignified a gentleman cat as there ever was one. He moved with the sleekness of a fine tuned leopard. He could be right behind you and you wouldn't even notice it. And, his manners. Well, they didn't get any more dignified than William Augustus.
"I Love Mrs. Buzz, Michelle!" is always up on the latest fashion from the catwalks in Paris. In fact, she used to be one of the models. That is, until her parents told her that it was time for her to take her place within society. So, she gave up the glamorous life of a cat model and came home much to the chagrin of her cat model friends.
Sleek, graceful, beautiful, and refined. What a package all rolled into one. "I Love Mrs. Buzz, Michelle!" is the epitome of grace and elegance.
"I Love Mrs. Buzz, Michelle!" is a 12" self-standing Victorian cat with a square bottom, brushed suede body and embroidered face. She has black bead eyes, a felt animal nose, and blushed cheeks. The outline of her mouth is embroidered as are her eyebrows and eyelashes. Her ears are slightly blushed and she has black DMC Embroidery floss whiskers. A lovely tuft of red mohair doll hair sits atop her head and sitting atop that is a silk floral. Michelle has 2 layers of wonderful lace trim along the bottom of her square body and is wearing a lace trimmed and gathered slip. Her elegant tail sticks out from behind her slip. Her beautiful dress has multiple layers of gathered lace trim along the bottom hem as well as along the sleeve hems and both are complimented by a layer of straight white lace. Her lace trimmed lined overskirt with waistband overlaps in the front.
Her lined and lace trimmed shawl sits beautifully upon her shoulders and is tacked int he front with a DMC bow. A silk floral adorns the overlap of the shawl. Her lace gloves lend elegance to her Victorian outfit.
Since "I Love Mrs. Buzz, Michelle!" is always up on the latest fashion from the catwalks in Paris she makes sure that her husband, "Come Here, William Augustus!" is too. Since she used to be one of the sleekest cat models in Paris she knows who to go to for the latest in fashionable gentleman's attire. And, every time she comes home with yet another fashionable gentleman's suit for her husband she has to rib him about the fact that she gave up the glamorous life of a cat model and came home much to the chagrin of her cat model friends to marry him.
William knew that when his wife came home with his latest, but fashionable, outfit that he would, once again, be the most refined cat among his friends. And, secretly he was so proud that his wife decided to give up her cat modeling career to marry him and join him among the elite of society. They don't get much better than his wife and he knows that. Just don't tell Michelle he said that.
"Come Here, William Augustus!" is a 12" self-standing Victorian cat with a square bottom, brushed suede upper body, coordinated plaid lower body, and embroidered face. He has black bead eyes, a black satin stitched nose, and blushed cheeks. The outline of his mouth is embroidered as are his eyebrows. His ears are slightly blushed and he has black DMC Embroidery floss whiskers. His tail sticks out from the back of his trousers and a rugged but manly yellow lined hat sits atop his refined gentleman's head. Williams plaid suit is fashionably coordinated. His white shirt is gathered at the sleeves and neck and matches his lace trimmed ascot perfectly. His plaid lined jacket has color coordinated front bands with a lined collar, lapels and cuffs. It is top stitched all along the edges and tied with a color coordinated and top stitched belt which overlaps in front and is sewn together with two buttons.
© 2017 - 2018 Copyright Linda Walsh Originals - Fabric Designs By Linda Walsh.
New Japan Pro Wrestling have announced that a selection of their finest ring veterans are to be added to the roster of retro-styled sim Fire Pro Wrestling World.
The announcement came just ahead of the prestigious Wrestle Kingdom 12 event, that takes place at Tokyo Dome tomorrow. Back in the digital world, PS4 fans can expect to see FPW launch on the Sony console sometime this Summer, which is surprisingly later than I expected, to be honest.
Fire Pro Wrestling World, which left Steam Early Access last month, is a simplistic looking but deep wrestling game, with tough-to-master mechanics that reward persistence and practice with intense, sometimes heart-stopping matches. The game famously has a downloadable roster of thousands upon thousands of user-created pro-wrestlers, MMA stars and even anime and video game characters.
Fire Pro Wrestling World is available now on Steam and is coming to PS4 this Summer.
Coming our way via Phr0g we have some images of Flame Toys' officially licensed, high-end, non-transforming Drift figure, from their Kuro Kara Kuri lineup. These pictures show us the packaging, including the tray inside for the accessory loadout, a quick demo of all the lights turned on, and then a basic overview of posing and accessory options for the figure, including the fabric cloak. It's an excellent looking product - as one would hope for one with a price point this high: Sponsor BigBadToyStore currently has preorders available at $299.99(!) Keep reading to check out the photos.
Alien Attack Toys rang in the new year by posting a few new photos of El Cid, due to be the second toy in their movie-derivative figure line. El Cid represents Optimus Prime more or less as he looked in parts of Age of Extinction and The Last Knight. Probably. Though we're sure people who were more attentive to tiny detail changes between movies might be able to let us know what this most accurately represents. Some examples of poseability are shown, plus a vehicle comparison, and a close look at the sword and shield, among the new photos we have. We've got them mirrored below, click through to see them right now.