- RSS Channel Showcase 8787169
- RSS Channel Showcase 2287681
- RSS Channel Showcase 7559728
- RSS Channel Showcase 1443610
Articles on this Page
- 01/01/18--07:09: _The Winklevoss Twin...
- 01/01/18--07:21: _Latest: Confusion f...
- 01/01/18--04:00: _Marcel's Dtoid 2017...
- 01/01/18--05:00: _Nippon Ichi! New Ma...
- 01/01/18--06:00: _The Mercenaries Sag...
- 01/01/18--07:00: _Fire Emblem Heroes ...
- 01/01/18--08:00: _A 2017 GOTY list th...
- 01/01/18--08:02: _set database: LEGO ...
- 01/01/18--08:02: _مطبخ باربي الجديد أ...
- 01/01/18--11:30: _2019 BMW 740e to ge...
- 01/01/18--11:31: _Compass CEO Richard...
- 01/01/18--12:02: _2 Warren Buffett St...
- 01/01/18--12:02: _Here's how Ama...
- 01/01/18--14:22: _There's a risk ...
- 01/01/18--12:29: _CNN Reporter Celebr...
- 01/01/18--16:23: _The Social Security...
- 01/01/18--17:05: _Macquarie's Hu ...
- 01/01/18--18:04: _What are the chance...
- 01/01/18--19:37: _North Korea Sends M...
- 01/01/18--20:44: _Iran protests have ...
- 01/01/18--07:09: The Winklevoss Twins Are The First Bitcoin Billionaires
- 01/01/18--07:21: Latest: Confusion for LA dispensaries as legal pot begins
- 01/01/18--04:00: Marcel's Dtoid 2017 Yearbook of Games
- 01/01/18--05:00: Nippon Ichi! New Mai Shiranui figurine from Hobby Japan
- 01/01/18--06:00: The Mercenaries Saga series is coming to Switch
- 01/01/18--07:00: Fire Emblem Heroes celebrates the new year with seasonal additions
- 01/01/18--08:00: A 2017 GOTY list that doesn't include PUBG
- 01/01/18--08:02: set database: LEGO 40212 hedgehog
- 01/01/18--11:30: 2019 BMW 740e to get more power, better batteries, become 745e
- 01/01/18--12:02: 2 Warren Buffett Stocks to Consider Buying Now
- 01/01/18--14:22: There's a risk of 'collision of intent' on North Korea
- 01/01/18--16:23: The Social Security Administration May Be Steering You Wrong
- 01/01/18--17:05: Macquarie's Hu Says China Serious on Deleveraging in 2018
- 01/01/18--18:04: What are the chances of the Iran protests spreading?
- 01/01/18--19:37: North Korea Sends Mixed Messages
- 01/01/18--20:44: Iran protests have violent night; at least 13 dead overall
Investing.com - Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss – the brothers who alleged that Mark Zuckerberg stole the idea for Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) from them, own one of the largest Bitcoin portfolios in the world. After they won $65 million in a lawsuit against Facebook in 2011, the twins invested $11 million in Bitcoin. Back then, Bitcoin cost $120. The twins once bragged that they owned 1% of all Bitcoin, which amounts to approximately 1.5 million coins in all. They have reportedly not touched any of their holdings; they’ve just watched their wealth grow. Today, with a single Bitcoin valued at more than $15,000, the brothers’ Bitcoin investment is worth well over $1 billion. The brothers have launched the Gemini cryptocurrency exchange and also tried to create a Bitcoin ETF, but failed to get SEC approval. Perhaps now that Bitcoin futures has arrived, their ETF idea will get reconsidered and open the door for more institutional investing. Either way, with $1 billion in the digital bank, the brothers are the first Bitcoin Billionaires.
The Latest on recreational marijuana sales in California (all times local): 7:00 a.m. Attorneys advising a group of Los Angeles dispensaries have concluded that those businesses can continue to legally ...
2017 may collectively become known as the simultaneous best and worst year of the past decade. While the lineup of games throughout the year hasn't been this strong since 1997, the real world has also been a shit show. There were dozens of games that prove Japanese devs aren't out of touch with making good-ass games, here in the United States we've seen political division, societal restlessness and disillusionment, many beloved celebrities and public figures passing on, and several disasters both man made and natural.
Outside of the Street Fighter cast, there are few fighting game characters more recognisable than SNK's Mai Shiranui. This popular ninja gal has a been a figurehead for the company ever since her debut in 1992's Fatal Fury 2.
Now you can have a Shiranui of your very own, as Hobby Japan have crafted this wonderful 1:6 scale figurine of the happy-go-lucky fighter. Mai stands at just over 10.5 inches, and is depicted in her trademark fighting stance. There have been a few figurines of Ms. Shiranui over the years, but this one has some really nice detailing going on. Notice the fabric patterning and hair-blending, for example.
Mai Shiranui is available for pre-order over at Play-Asia, priced at around $190/£140, not including shipping or any customs taxes. Mai is expected to ship in May of this year.
Mai Shiranui 1:6 scale figurine [Play-Asia] via [4Gamer]
Over the course of the last few years or so Circle Entertainment dropped a low key series called Mercenaries Saga over the iOS, Android, and 3DS platforms. And you know what they say -- the Switch is the new 3DS -- so naturally it's coming to Switch.
The publisher just announced that the system is getting a brand new version called Mercenaries Saga Chronicles, which includes all three games for the first time in the west, and the first time the original is on a Nintendo system (it was previously just on mobile). As studios scramble to put basically everything in their library on the Switch, owners of the system only continue to benefit.
It's strange to think that just a few months ago studios were hesitant to bring anything to Switch, much less convert Wii U Kickstarter promises to it or bring new games to it, but here we are with everyone making a mad dash into this money pit.
Circle Entertainment [Twitter]
If any of you Fire Emblem Heroes fans took a break for the new year, then you might want to hop back on your mobile and boot up the popular card-battler, as new content has been added to celebrate the dawn of 2018.
Special variants of characters Azura, Takumi and Best Gal Camilla have been added to the game, alongside a "Happy New Year!" paralogue story. Nintendo are encouraging fans to celebrate the new year "Hoshindan style". A trailer was also released showcasing the variant character's abilities.
There is much to celebrate for The Big N, as Fire Emblem Heroes was a very popular mobile title throughout 2017, as the spearhead for Nintendo's push into the mobile-gaming market, which also included titles Super Mario Run and Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.
Fire Emblem Heroes is available now on iOS and Android device.
Listen, I don't have anything against PUBG, other than maybe the name is too long and obnoxious and the abbreviation is equally frustrating to say, I just don't....care about it. I don't even own the game or have any desire to. I've played Fortnite's Battle Royale mode, and it was a cool way to kill an evening with friends, but after that single play session, I've uninstalled and never looked back. Plus, PUBG looks horrible for colorblindies like myself (maybe the desert map helps with this?).
Anyway, enough about that, I'm here to talk about the good shit of 2017. It was a pretty great year for me, overall: I earned another teaching degree, I ran my first marathon, got engaged, and played some incredible video games.
set name: hedgehog
theme: creator, promotional, monthly mini model
monthly mini model.
released on month of may 2016.
come with a brick built hedgehog.
overall design is great.
لو عايزه تتابعي أحدث مستلزمات المطابخ والمنزل وتجهيزات العرايس واكسسوارت ومستحضرات تجميل بأحسن سعر ف
This is a preview of a research report from BI Intelligence, Business Insider's premium research service. To learn more about BI Intelligence, click here. Smart speakers — Amazon's Echo, for example — are the latest device category poised to take a chunk of our increasingly digital lives.
Jan.01 -- John Park, Korea working group director at Harvard Kennedy School, discusses the messages coming from North Korea to the U.S. and to South Korea and the latest round of sanctions on the country. He speaks on "Bloomberg Markets: Asia."