- RSS Channel Showcase 2820887
- RSS Channel Showcase 6601095
- RSS Channel Showcase 3677833
- RSS Channel Showcase 4967630
Articles on this Page
- 12/26/17--07:22: _#toystolookoutforin...
- 12/26/17--07:30: _Contest: Win a 3-da...
- 12/26/17--07:31: _TFSource News! MT B...
- 12/26/17--08:00: _Level-5 is turning ...
- 12/26/17--08:08: _set database: LEGO ...
- 12/26/17--09:00: _The upcoming Cather...
- 12/26/17--09:00: _Sell My Comic Books
- 12/26/17--09:13: _Tuttz Cat Fairies R...
- 12/26/17--11:15: _A Finished Christma...
- 12/26/17--12:40: _Next up for Tesla, ...
- 12/26/17--13:42: _2017's Biggest...
- 12/26/17--14:17: _Apple, suppliers dr...
- 12/26/17--14:23: _Crime victims' righ...
- 12/26/17--10:00: _Comments of the Wee...
- 12/26/17--14:28: _Amid sales drop, Ha...
- 12/26/17--15:16: _Ex-Steelers star li...
- 12/26/17--15:30: _Paul Ryan attacked ...
- 12/26/17--17:38: _13 Days in July: Th...
- 12/26/17--16:46: _Unifying The World ...
- 12/26/17--17:22: _Why Trump was right...
- 12/26/17--07:22: #toystolookoutforin2018 (Wave 1)
- 12/26/17--07:30: Contest: Win a 3-day badge for PAX South!
- 12/26/17--08:00: Level-5 is turning 20 soon, and they're going to celebrate
- 12/26/17--08:08: set database: LEGO 40250 train
- 12/26/17--09:00: Sell My Comic Books
- 12/26/17--09:13: Tuttz Cat Fairies Release
- 12/26/17--11:15: A Finished Christmas Monkey
- 12/26/17--12:40: Next up for Tesla, says Elon Musk: Model Y, then a pickup
- 12/26/17--13:42: 2017's Biggest Tech Stories
- 12/26/17--14:17: Apple, suppliers drop on report of weak iPhone X demand
- 12/26/17--14:23: Crime victims' rights campaign faces fresh local backlash
- 12/26/17--10:00: Comments of the Week 30: Give 'im a Big Hand
- 12/26/17--14:28: Amid sales drop, Harley-Davidson wants to teach more to ride
- 12/26/17--15:16: Ex-Steelers star linebacker Harrison signs with Patriots
- 12/26/17--15:30: Paul Ryan attacked on Twitter by Rosie O’ Donnell
- 12/26/17--17:38: 13 Days in July: The Trump White House's crucible
- 12/26/17--17:22: Why Trump was right to cut the UN budget
As the end of 2017 is just around the corner (this time next week we'll be in 2018 already!), I'd thought to take a look at what "#toystolookoutforin2018" - with images spotted on my social media feeds (Further product information pending), and perhaps help you navigate what to look out for in the new year of toys to come!
Toys To Look Out For In 2018! Featuring (top-left): BAT from #T9G (@
'Twas the day after Christmas, and all through the South,
Mr. Dtoid had PAX badges to give away, and also never learned how to rhyme
That's our special holiday song we like to sing when we have 15 badges for PAX South to give away. And since we're singing it, that means we have 15 badges for PAX South to give away!
PAX South is going down January 12-14, 2018 in San Antonio, TX. The super special 3-day badges are all sold out, but guess what - we have a bunch to give out as late Christmas/Hanukkah/non-religious-festive-holiday prezzies. Everyone likes a nice prezzie.
This week at TFSource we have new instock items like Make Toys - RM-09SP Bounceback w/ Targetwarrior Recoil, Transformers Legends LG-EX God Ginrai Exclusive, FansToys FT-08G - Iron Dibots No.5 - Limited Grinder - Dinohead, Mastermind Creations - Ocular Max - PS-06O Terraegis Offroad - 2017 Convention Exclusive, Hot Soldiers - HS09 - Minicar, Iron Factory - IF-EX26 Racing Bros - Blaze Dash & Bolt Rush, Transformers Power of the Primes - Wave 1 - Deluxe & Prime Masters, Unique Toys - UT - R-01 - Peru Kill, JuJiang - JJ-02 Jet Commander, KFC - EAVI METAL Phase Eleven: A - Stratotanker and Perfect Effect Powermaster Prime LG Ginrai Upgrades.
Level-5, the company known for hits like Professor Layton and Yo-Kai Watch, is turning 20 next year. In October of 2018 to be exact, and its CEO, Akihiro Hino has something planned to celebrate. While we're not exactly sure what that is, he did hint drop that it's going to be a 'major title.'
We do know that Level-5 is currently developing titles for the Switch, and that they're working on a Layton, game, which could tell us all we have to know indirectly right there. Also remember that Inafune's Comcept was taken in by Level-5, so they could be toiling away at something too to make up for Mighty No. 9.
Given Level-5's stable there's a lot of potential things to consider here, but we'll know more in 2018.
set name: train
theme: creator, promotional, monthly mini model
monthly mini model.
released on month of december 2017.
come with a brick built train.
overall design is great.
Competitive Catherine isn't something one generally thinks of as an eSport, but it's had a budding scene for many years, including EVO appearances off the main stage (and some sponsored by Atlus directly). The thing is, it had to be in spurts; shared through streaming or big-time events, as the PS3 original was local-only. That's changing with the PS4 edition, and folks are stoked about it.
Speaking to Kotaku, competitive Catherine player (again I love that this is a thing) David Broweleit explains it best: There’s this phenomenon at tournaments...where people walking by will say, ‘I was watching a couple matches and it was awesome, does it have netplay?’ And I always had to let them down. It’s like, I’m out in Albany, Toronto, whatever, it’s always some place that doesn’t have a local scene. And this is just so empowering that we’re going to have the ability for anyone to jump online. It unites the people that can’t possibly have a local scene. Not everywhere is a mecca, not everywhere is a city that can have a prosperous local scene."
It doesn't just open doors with online play and an updated platform, but Atlus also has the opportunity to make tweaks to the competitive portions of the game on updated hardware. Broweleit hopes that some of the issues with the original are fixed (map balancing, bugs, or the nefarious "pinning" mechanic), but given how receptive Atlus has been to the community, I think he'll get his wish.
The Sell My Comic Books YouTube channel provides video content created to educate viewers about buying, selling, and collecting comic books.
Only special people have the ability to see Fairies - can you see them?! If you - like me - were snoozing over Christmas, you likely missed the the all new 2 inch tall Tuttz Cat Fairies release from Argonaut Resins on Christmas Eve. This series is very limited and will also come with a […] Read more
The Monkey with no name made it to Christmas! All the yarn and needle notes are on my project page h
BEIJING/SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Shares in Apple Inc
After his sister was slain and his mother ran into the accused killer, out on bail, in a grocery store a week later, California billionaire Henry Nicholas became a fierce advocate for the rights of crime ...
So, I know this submission is a little late.
Trust me, I hate myself more than you hate me.
I decided to be a good housemate and cook a full-blown Sunday Roast dinner for the others living with me. As such, that meant checking the meat was cooked and upon attempting to stick the skewer into the meat, somebody jogged the table, the meat fell, and I accidentally stabbed my hand instead.
Writing this down makes it sound more cartoonish than it already does when stated audibly. That's the last time I decide to be nice.
But I'm back, better than ever and ready to give you all the best comments of the week. Well... last week. Whatever, you get the point.
Harley-Davidson is placing a renewed emphasis on teaching people to ride as part of its efforts to attract more customers. The Milwaukee-based company's decision to expand the number of dealerships with ...
James Harrison is no longer the odd man out or the oldest man in the locker room. The ex-Steelers star signed a one-year deal with the New England Patriots on Tuesday, three days after his unceremonious ...
They were the 13 days that transformed the White House. Even for an administration that spent most of 2017 throwing off headlines at a dizzying pace, events in the second half of July unfolded at breakneck ...
In this month's issue of Figure King magazine, there appears to be an article mentioning the similarity of Power of The Primes between its Hasbro and TakaraTomy iterations. Autobase Aichi has reported on this, though not in depth, and based on the web-translation of the blog post, it sounds like this is the start of a stronger push towards bringing the Transformers brand closer together between its main markets. Unfortunately this would serve to confirm that, as the photos showed, we probably shouldn't expect any real changes to the toys for their Japanese release. Keep reading!