- RSS Channel Showcase 9668838
- RSS Channel Showcase 1816713
- RSS Channel Showcase 1956063
- RSS Channel Showcase 9884642
Articles on this Page
- 12/24/17--08:00: _NES Golf 'tribute' ...
- 12/24/17--08:07: _Merry Christmas 201...
- 12/24/17--08:46: _set database: LEGO ...
- 12/24/17--09:00: _National Christmas ...
- 12/24/17--09:11: _Prime Master Liege ...
- 12/24/17--09:30: _Edward Snowden’s Ne...
- 12/24/17--10:00: _Google Is Winning B...
- 12/24/17--10:47: _RoboCop Vs The Term...
- 12/24/17--10:53: _Shoppers spending m...
- 12/24/17--11:20: _Cool Amazon toy for...
- 12/24/17--12:16: _27% of Savers Have ...
- 12/24/17--14:12: _Trump sends Christm...
- 12/24/17--14:30: _Destiny 2 players l...
- 12/24/17--14:33: _Trump's Wish for Pe...
- 12/24/17--15:02: _These 9 Tax Deducti...
- 12/24/17--16:00: _2018 Could See The ...
- 12/24/17--16:00: _The 5 Best Dividend...
- 12/24/17--16:00: _Biggest Tax Questio...
- 12/24/17--18:00: _A Die Hard Christma...
- 12/24/17--20:10: _This Pop-Up Entrepr...
- 12/24/17--08:00: NES Golf 'tribute' removed from Nintendo Switch firmware
- 12/24/17--08:07: Merry Christmas 2017 & A Happy New Year!
- 12/24/17--08:46: set database: LEGO 40248 robot
- 12/24/17--09:00: National Christmas Center – Paradise, Pennsylvania
- 12/24/17--09:30: Edward Snowden’s New App Turns A Smartphone Into a Security System
- 12/24/17--10:00: Google Is Winning Back These Valuable Internet Searches
- 12/24/17--10:53: Shoppers spending more may make a merry season for retailers
- 12/24/17--11:20: Cool Amazon toy for my kid - Roller Coaster
- 12/24/17--12:16: 27% of Savers Have Made This Major Retirement Mistake
- 12/24/17--14:12: Trump sends Christmas greetings to US troops abroad
- 12/24/17--14:33: Trump's Wish for Peace Follows a Weekend of Twitter Needling
- 12/24/17--15:02: These 9 Tax Deductions Are Going Away in 2018
- 12/24/17--16:00: 2018 Could See The OPEC Deal Collapse
- 12/24/17--16:00: The 5 Best Dividend Stocks of All Time
- 12/24/17--16:00: Biggest Tax Questions for Married Couples
- 12/24/17--18:00: A Die Hard Christmas from Eclectic Method
- 12/24/17--20:10: This Pop-Up Entrepreneur Is Saving 10,000 Christmases in Puerto Rico
In what is surely to become an interesting piece of gaming folklore, Nintendo have now quietly removed the hidden version of NES classic, Golf, from the firmware of the Switch.
The hidden emulation of the 1984 release was found tucked away within the console's data earlier this year, with no official confirmation of the reason behind the game's integration.
However, it was ascertained that the title was likely included as a tribute to the late Satoru Iwata, who worked on both Golf in the early days of his career and had a hand in the early development stage of the Nintendo Switch. Golf was accessed via a series of complex steps that involved setting the clock to July 11, the day we lost the former Nintendo CEO, and performing his "Direct to you" pose with the Joy Con.
It has been suggested that Golf was embedded within the console as an "Omamori", like a good luck charm, to help guide it through its launch period. The hybrid-console not only went on to sell over 10 million units in its debut year, but it also brought fans two of the 2017's best releases, in Super Mario Odyssey and Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
I'd say Iwata's work was done... Wouldn't you?
TOYSREVIL Wishes friends, folks and fellow toy-lovers a very Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year ahead, filled with toys, Toys, TOYS!
set name: robot
theme: creator, promotional, monthly mini model
monthly mini model.
released on month of october 2017.
come with a brick built robot.
overall design is great.
The National Christmas Center in Paradise, Pennsylvania is a Christmas lover's dream, providing a unique lens for viewing other cultures and history.
We hope everyone is having a good start to their holiday this weekend! The small contribution that we hope to make is our brand new gallery for Power of The Primes Skullgrin - or more officially addressed as Prime Master Liege Maximo with Skullgrin Decoy Suit. Whatever method by which you choose to identify it, we have today 70 detailed, high quality images for you to browse showing off the toy in its various states and configurations, including an appearance by the last Skullgrin to appear in Generations. We're hoping to bring you some additional galleries over the Christmas break, so enjoy and stay tuned for more!
Shoppers who are feeling good about the economy and spending more than expected on items like kitchen gadgets, toys and coats could make this the best holiday season in several years. That's good news ...
I was searching for cool, educational and fun toy that which I can play with my son. And I found it.
President Donald Trump opened his first Christmas Eve in office by offering season's greetings to U.S. troops stationed around the world and chatting up children who called into a Defense Department program ...
It's crazy to see this many people united against loot boxes. Bungie's reputation seems to be irreparably damaged, even more than it was with Destiny 1 -- with the implementation of the latest "free" event for Destiny 2, The Dawning.
Built up as a cute holiday celebration, what lies beneath is an event almost entirely based around pushing microtransactions, employing casino techniques to provide players a "taste" of various items. The sad part is that while some events (pre-Eververse Destiny 1) used to be actually free and provide rewards through gameplay, Destiny 2 has somehow taken a step backward and has gated nearly everything good through silver or dust, the game's Eververse currencies.
The playerbase is now in full-on revolt mode, with nearly every post on the official forum asking for a removal of the Eververse. Bungie's response has been tepid at best, promising vague things that were already in the works (or already in the game). While other developers, even during this holiday timeframe are happy to issue real responses and deliver instant hotfixes, Bungie is sitting on this make or break issue until 2018.
Realistically Bungie won't take out the system entirely, though I could see an EA "we'll remove it while we think about how we can sleaze you less" situation coming at some point if their forums are literally full of daily complaints a month from now.
President Donald Trump’s Christmas wishes include a peaceful America, he said while taking phone calls from children tracking the global travels of Santa’s sleigh -- although the president’s social-media ...
WARNING: ADULT/MATURE LANGUAGE
A Die Hard Christmas Remix for you all, courtesy of “Eclectic Method”! Nothing says “Christmas” than old “Die Hard” films (at least the first two classics)! Tis the season for John Mcclane to crawl through air ducts and punch/blowup/shoot things and people. ”Now he has a machine gun, ho ho ho. Yippee ki yay one and all.”
(Source: www.inc.com) Kevin Donnelly is a guy from Long Island who has been contemplating what to do