- RSS Channel Showcase 1602403
- RSS Channel Showcase 4231496
- RSS Channel Showcase 7845294
- RSS Channel Showcase 9733591
Articles on this Page
- 12/20/17--06:44: _Kingdom Hearts Tron...
- 12/20/17--06:47: _Batman 1966 Batgirl...
- 12/20/17--06:52: _DCTV The Flash Gall...
- 12/20/17--06:57: _BEIJING SOFUBI FEST...
- 12/20/17--07:42: _North Korea Begins ...
- 12/20/17--08:00: _A Year Of Events on...
- 12/20/17--08:14: _Moose Toys, McDonal...
- 12/20/17--08:16: _An Old Friend
- 12/20/17--08:27: _Hasbro, Celebrity S...
- 12/20/17--08:49: _set database: LEGO ...
- 12/20/17--08:49: _In Stock Now Sections
- 12/20/17--09:00: _Hula Hoop FacTOYd
- 12/20/17--09:00: _Erma Bombeck
- 12/20/17--09:54: _Rich homeowners in ...
- 12/20/17--10:40: _The Most Sought-Aft...
- 12/20/17--10:45: _New blow for Uber: ...
- 12/20/17--10:50: _Zoonicorn, Jay@Play...
- 12/20/17--10:52: _Stocks little chang...
- 12/20/17--10:59: _BlackBerry third qu...
- 12/20/17--09:30: _Cuphead passes two ...
- 12/20/17--06:44: Kingdom Hearts Tron Vinimate
- 12/20/17--06:47: Batman 1966 Batgirl Bust Bank
- 12/20/17--06:52: DCTV The Flash Gallery PVC Statue From DST
- 12/20/17--06:57: BEIJING SOFUBI FESTIVAL 2017 (Dec 23-24)
- 12/20/17--07:42: North Korea Begins Tests to Load Anthrax Onto ICBMs, Report Says
- 12/20/17--08:14: Moose Toys, McDonald’s Partner for Shopkins Happy Meal Toys
- 12/20/17--08:16: An Old Friend
- 12/20/17--08:49: set database: LEGO 40244 dragonfly
- 12/20/17--08:49: In Stock Now Sections
- 12/20/17--09:00: Hula Hoop FacTOYd
- 12/20/17--09:00: Erma Bombeck
- 12/20/17--10:45: New blow for Uber: Top EU court likens it to taxi service
- 12/20/17--10:50: Zoonicorn, Jay@Play Enter Licensing Agreement for New Zoonicorn Toys
- 12/20/17--10:52: Stocks little changed as U.S. Republicans pass major tax overhaul
- 12/20/17--10:59: BlackBerry third quarter results beat estimates, shares surge
- 12/20/17--09:30: Cuphead passes two million sales
Looks like the year might be ending on yet another high-TOY-note, with the coming weekend's BEIJING SOFUBI FESTIVAL 2017 (December 23rd to 24th) - featuring a slew of toys and collectibles from Eastern(-based) artists - including TOUMA, Hikari Bambi, Teresa Chiba Dan The Jaiju, Kaori Hinata (Hinatique), Konatsuya, Seri Norica, Denno Daiku, Milk, Sean Lee, Boonie Bunny, Gabriella, Lang, Soul
North Korea has begun tests to load anthrax onto intercontinental ballistic missiles, Japan’s Asahi newspaper reported Tuesday, citing an unidentified person connected to South Korea’s intelligence services.
Earlier in February TOYSREVIL'S "One-Stop Guide To Conventions & Comic-Cons for 2017" listed an array of geek cons I've attempted to cover on this blog, of which I'd only had the opportunity to physically attend two of them.
Here's a look back on a year of toy(related) events/conventions/festivals, and personal assessment of the blog-coverage and what lies ahead for those shows in 2018!
Moose Toys partnered with McDonald’s Restaurants for Moose Toys’ Happy Places Shopkins Happy Meal promotion. The partnership will launch in restaurants in the U.S. beginning January 2 and will be supported by a marketing campaign. The deal was brokered by The Licensing Shop Inc. The McDonald’s Happy Meal will feature 48 collectible Petkins, which kids can use to […]
As I have a tendency to have weird reflections, especially this time of year, a toy I had that I had
Hasbro partnered with celebrity fashion stylist Laura Schuffman to design the looks for the relaunch of My Little Pony: Equestria Girls fashion dolls collection. Each Mane 7 character has a style inspired by real-life looks. The new Equestria Girls fashion dolls line will be available this month in the U.S. and will launch globally beginning next month. There are seven […]
set name: dragonfly
theme: creator, promotional, monthly mini model
monthly mini model.
released on month of june 2017.
come with a brick built dragonfly.
overall design is great.
Whilst many collectors now pre-order items months in advance to ensure they get them in time, it's nice to also have some options of items you can get as quick as Next Working Day.
To make it simpler to see what we have in stock at any point, we've added an 'In Stock Now' area on our Nav bar, which lets you pick what we have in stock for certain brands. To view the sections, simply click the top left nav bar, choose 'In Stock Now' at the top and then pick the brand you're interested in. Or if you prefer, here are some links to the sections we have on there currently:
We hope that you find the above section useful!
Upon their release in 1958, Hula Hoops were banned in Japan for encouraging indecency.
There's nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.
The GOP's tax bill is set to disproportionately affect homeowners in affluent parts of the US. Wealthier households are more likely to take advantage of key tax breaks that are set to be downsized, including the mortgage interest deduction and the state and local tax, or SALT, deduction. Many states that would be most affected also happen to be blue states, including New York, California, Connecticut, and Hawaii.
Out with the old and in with the new? More like, reinvent the old and make it new. The toy industry is constantly upping its game, adding shiny, new playthings for kids to obsess over throughout every stage of childhood. This is thanks to its ability to adapt to the taste of today’s kids. My […]
BARCELONA, Spain (AP) — Uber suffered a new blow Wednesday as the European Union's top court ruled that it should be regulated as a transport company instead of a technology service, a decision that crimps its activities around Europe and could weigh on other app-based companies too.
Zoonicorn LLC entered into a licensing agreement with Jay@Play to design and manufacture toys based on the four Zoonicorn characters. Jay@Play will introduce two new lines of Zoonicorn toys, which are expected to be available for back-to-school next year. The Zoonicorn franchise currently includes four plush Zoonicorns: Valeo. Aliel, Ene, and Promithea. Each Zoonicorn represents […]
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Major global stock markets were little changed on Wednesday as investors pared gains after record highs, while U.S. Treasury yields held near multi-month peaks, as a $1.5 trillion U.S. tax bill cleared both chambers of the Republican-led Congress.
Canada's BlackBerry Ltd reported third-quarter results on Wednesday that beat analysts' forecasts, helped by an increase in business software sales and licensing revenue, sending its stock up more than 7 percent in premarket trading. The company reported adjusted earnings of 3 cents a share in the quarter ended Nov. 30, better than the average analyst forecast for it to break even, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S. Quarterly revenue fell 25 percent from a year earlier to $226 million, beating the average forecast of $215.4 million. "It's pretty impressive, beating on both the top and bottom lines," said Ali Mogharabi, an analyst at Morningstar.
I don't expect to write about every sales milestone Cuphead clears, but I can't seem to resist. Knowing that the wonderfully-animated run-and-gun game sold a million copies made me happy back in October. Learning today that it has now passed two million sales makes me, well, very happy.
Writing about this latest accomplishment, Studio MDHR's Chad Moldenhauer noted that "Even in our wildest dreams, we never thought our crazy little characters would be embraced by this many fans from around the world and we are continuously humbled by your support."
The success is well-deserved.
Cuphead Goes Double Platinum! [Studio MDHR]