Articles on this Page
- 10/28/12--17:13: _Ferg Playge Doctor...
- 10/28/12--17:18: _Transformers Custom...
- 10/28/12--18:11: _Toyworld TW-01 Hege...
- 10/28/12--20:22: _Ty Beanie Baby Schw...
- 10/28/12--20:22: _Hard to Find Ninten...
- 10/28/12--20:23: _Ty Beanie Buddy - M...
- 10/28/12--20:24: _Dogs and Dairy Queen
- 10/28/12--20:24: _Mushabellies Conan Cow
- 10/28/12--20:31: _A Few Days Left For...
- 10/28/12--22:00: _JAKKS Pacific, Inc....
- 10/28/12--22:04: _Fisher-Price Shake ...
- 10/29/12--04:12: _set database: LEGO ...
- 10/29/12--05:00: _Pic of the Day >...
- 10/29/12--06:00: _flap these right in...
- 10/29/12--06:04: _Handpainted Monster...
- 10/29/12--06:24: _5 Marvel Movie Char...
- 10/29/12--06:57: _Hot Christmas Toys ...
- 10/29/12--08:03: _Review > Metalun...
- 10/29/12--08:17: _The Twiggy clone: S...
- 10/29/12--08:26: _Mixed Media angel c...
- 10/28/12--17:13: Ferg Playge Doctor s003 [treats] (10.31)
- 10/28/12--17:18: Transformers Custom: Generation 1 Rack'n'Ruin by Wheeljack-S70
- 10/28/12--20:22: Ty Beanie Baby Schweetheart Plush - Orangutan
- 10/28/12--20:23: Ty Beanie Buddy - My Little Monkey - Pink Large
- 10/28/12--20:24: Dogs and Dairy Queen
- 10/28/12--20:24: Mushabellies Conan Cow
- 10/28/12--22:00: JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK)
- 10/28/12--22:04: Fisher-Price Shake 'n Go! DC Super Friends Mr.Freeze Racer
- Shake 'n Go Racers put the control of speed and power into kids hands
- Just shake it up to start the "engine"
- The more you shake it up, the longer it goes
- Hear cool phrases every time you let it go
- Collect all the Shake 'n Go DC Super Friends: Joker Mobile, Green Lantern Racer, Batmobile and Mr. Freeze Racer
- 10/29/12--04:12: set database: LEGO 8300 LEGO technic team
- 10/29/12--05:00: Pic of the Day > Arkus by ridureyu
- 10/29/12--06:00: flap these right into your dress-up box!
- 10/29/12--06:04: Handpainted Monster & Adventure Time Plates By Anna...
- 10/29/12--06:24: 5 Marvel Movie Characters I Want Figures Of (But Won’t Happen)
- 10/29/12--06:57: Hot Christmas Toys 2012
- 10/29/12--08:17: The Twiggy clone: She's Not There Poppy Parker
- 10/29/12--08:26: Mixed Media angel completed
Ferg’s got a sweet Halloween treat for collectors. The black/grey + orange Playge Doctor s003[treats] brings the dark magic shrouded in his wizard cloak and wielding orange clear jeweled sword cane and clear katana. And finally, what would the 31st be without candy? Doc s003 comes with Playge logo treats...
Rack 'n' Ruin were created using a combination of two Gundam MSJ-06II-A Tieren Ground types in 1/144 scale and 3D prints of components I designed. The Paints are ModelMaster. The main green used is Olive Drab with some Dark Green and some Green Zinc Chromate. Rack'n'Ruin are Transformers from G1 who were surgically combined in a desperate attempt to save their lives. Check out more details and images for the Transformers G1 Rack'n'Ruin by Wheeljack-S70.
Following the release of the third party Toyworld TW-01 Hegemon Not Megatron toy. What looked like a great alternative design, appears to be a real disappointment due to extremely poor quality control. According to the post and images on Planet Iacon, the handle, body, nor the trigger guard snap together due to "gaps galore" in the plastic. Additionally, the toy suffers from lose ball-joints, abrasions on the plastic, cracks in joints, cracks around the waist, and warped plastic parts. Check out the images and details now.
Ty Beanie Baby Schweetheart Plush – Orangutan Review product guide for cyber monday Product ma
Hard to Find Nintendo Super Mario Brothers 6 Plush Petey Piranha Doll Swallowing Yoshi Egg Review pr
Ty Beanie Buddy – My Little Monkey – Pink Large Review product guide for black friday Pr
kangaroo toy from the thrift store I almost feel like no matter how much I edit one sentence, there
Mushabellies Conan Cow Review product guide for cyber monday Product manufacturer – Mushabelli
I posted before about the pre-order for Zica toys trying to bring their female 8″ figure to market. Now they have launched a Kickstarter campaign to help bring this figure to production. As of this writing there are a little more than 48 hours left in the campaign and they still have a way to [...]
Fisher-Price Shake 'n Go! DC Super Friends Mr.Freeze Racer
set database: LEGO 8300 LEGO technic team
included 2 helmets and 2 impact vests.
Arkus by ridureyu, on Flickr
I found these winged wonders a little bit late for your Halloween plans, but I just had to share Big Bird’s Boutique’s amazing dress-up wings with you right away. I’m guessing they’re inspired by an amazing set of handmade wings I remember seeing around the web a year ago or more, but the beauty of [...]
Handpainted Monster & Adventure Time Plates By Anna Johnstone
Anna Johnstone is an artist I’d never heard of before, but I cam across her stuff on Behance and it kind of blew me away. Just check out these plates! Her work reminds me of a cross between McBess and Amanda Visell.
And if you’re not sold on this chick’s radically artistic ways, check out this adorably gnarly hipster Pikachu!
Yup. Definitely the shiznit.
As a long time Star Wars figure collector, I’ve gotten use to the fact if I wait long enough I’ll see a character from that universe in figure form. However, the Marvel Movie universe is another story. While heavy on the main characters, these lines have been rather small in scope and depth. That said [...]
Surprise your children with the most desirable toys of the 2012 holiday season, so they won’t feel left out in the cold. From tablets to dinosaurs, with LEGO sets and princesses in between, there are toys to meet the desires and interests of every kid on the planet. To give you a heads up to [...]
Throughout the first half of the twentieth century, Universal Studios built their reputation on horror films. The “canonical” Universal Monsters are Dracula, Frankenstein(‘s Monster), the Wolf Man, the Mummy, and the Gillman from Creature from the Black Lagoon. However, there are other Universal Monsters who aren’t quite as well known; Quasimodo from The Hunchback of [...]