Articles on this Page
- 10/25/12--04:00: _Early Look – Mattel...
- 10/25/12--04:02: _Hasbro's Surprising...
- 10/25/12--04:30: _[NSFW] FREEing's Ra...
- 10/25/12--04:50: _2012 Most Common Pa...
- 10/25/12--04:57: _set database: LEGO ...
- 10/25/12--05:00: _Tamashii Nation 201...
- 10/25/12--05:00: _Pic of the Day >...
- 10/25/12--05:22: _Disney Pixar CARS 2...
- 10/25/12--05:33: _Strife & Sire –...
- 10/25/12--05:39: _JAKKS Pacific Misse...
- 10/25/12--05:42: _LEGO set theme: 200...
- 10/25/12--06:00: _NECA’s AvP:Requiem ...
- 10/25/12--06:00: _toca boca tailor is...
- 10/25/12--07:00: _Kids Can Camp Every...
- 10/25/12--07:04: _Transformers Prime ...
- 10/25/12--07:04: _S.H.MonsterArts is ...
- 10/25/12--07:13: _Mattel Disney Pixar...
- 10/25/12--07:28: _Transformers Prime ...
- 10/25/12--07:30: _Thigh High Thursday
- 10/25/12--07:31: _Move Over Voltron &...
- 10/25/12--04:00: Early Look – Mattel’s DC Signature Collection LEAD of the Metal Men
- 10/25/12--04:02: Hasbro's Surprising Bet
- 10/25/12--04:30: [NSFW] FREEing's Rayleigh is up for pre-order
- 10/25/12--04:57: set database: LEGO 5223 wind up motor
- 10/25/12--05:00: Tamashii Nation 2012 brings us D-Arts Charizard
- 10/25/12--05:00: Pic of the Day > harvest time! by Johnson Cameraface
- 10/25/12--05:22: Disney Pixar CARS 2: iPad AppMates CARS Clearance and EOL?
- 10/25/12--05:33: Strife & Sire – Dead of Night Edition
- 10/25/12--05:39: JAKKS Pacific Misses Estimates
- 10/25/12--05:42: LEGO set theme: 2001, technic
- 10/25/12--06:00: toca boca tailor is here – and it’s awesome
- 10/25/12--07:00: Kids Can Camp Every Night With Delta’s New Disney Tent Bed
- 10/25/12--07:04: Transformers Prime Kup and Ironhide
- 10/25/12--07:04: S.H.MonsterArts is Determined to Put Me Into Bankruptcy
- 10/25/12--07:13: Mattel Disney Pixar CARS 2: Let It Rip – But Not as a Diecast?
- 10/25/12--07:28: Transformers Prime Dreadwing
- 10/25/12--07:30: Thigh High Thursday
I don’t think there were many of us that started collecting the original 6″ Mattel Batman line who could have predicted that it would eventually lead to us getting the Metal Men as articulated figures. We already have Iron, Gold and Mercury from the retail DCUC Line. We know that Platinum and Tim will be [...]
It seems like just yesterday, we were looking at low-res scans of FREEing's Rayleigh. That's because it was just yesterday. Today she's up for pre-order, in case you wanted the finest in overpriced skirt-falling-off figures.
I'm really not a fan of this design at all. I haven't read Pandra, the manga she hails from, either so I can't comment on the accuracy. Just know that having a misproportioned bust is an immediate turn-off for me. Rayleigh is going for ¥14,095 MSRP, which really kills the deal. She'll ready to fall out of her clothes on March 2013.
Do you want to know why you get daily emails from a Nigerian prince promising you SUM OF $200,000,000 IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR TIME? It’s because people are less intelligent than we assume them to be. The one assumption that you can make and almost always be right: that the man licking the Wendy’s tables is me. Also, that the majority of people in any given room have the thinking ability of a giant Russian rat. Giant Russian rats aren’t as ...
set database: LEGO 5223 wind up motor
Looks like Bandai is putting that Pokemon license to good use; first we got D-Arts Mewtwo, and now you can add D-Arts Charizard to the mix! Appearing first at Tamashii Nation 2012, D-Arts Charizard will feature an articulated neck, arms, tail and hip joints and appears to come with a translucent PVC flame so you can have him doing all his fire attacks. Awesome!
So does it mean more Pokemon are on the way in 2013? Nothing else has been officially confirmed yet, and as usual, it probably depends on the sales ... but I would love a D-Arts Blastoise, Gyarados or Wigglytuff if you're listening, Bandai.
[via Amiami Twitter; special thanks to Orannis for also tipping this to us]
harvest time! by Johnson Cameraface
“John H.” found these in Target Electronics – looks like they are closing out the Appmates iPad CARS “game,” and CARS. The iPad game is free – it “recognizes” the CAR and lays the road out in front of you … there are some task elements but most of it involves driving … at $4-$6 [...]
For Designer Con, Toy Art Gallery (Booth #400) will be releasing their exclusive colorway of Nathan Hamill's Strife & Sire, Dead of Night Edition. This version will be limited to only 100 pieces, running $50.00 each. And Nathan will be at the TAG booth at 1:00PM on the day of DCon (November 3rd 2012).
Bear with me here. My favorite “Alien” design is the one from Aliens. That’s solely because it’s the first film of the series I was exposed to, it’s my favorite, and because it’s awesome. Those who argue the more psychologically-creepy design from the first Alien is superior have a strong argument too, given its smoother, phallic-shaped head. But [...]
Goody goody gum drops, it’s time for a new Toca Boca app! And this one feels particularly robust with lots of creativity. Toca Tailor is basically a Project Runway app for kids. I love that they didn’t call it Fashion Party or some other nonsense, which allows any child – boy or girl – to [...]
New from Delta Children’s Products, the Disney Mickey Mouse Toddler Tent Bed features a high-quality plastic and metal frame. This lightweight yet sturdy bed will provide for strength and durability that will last for even the most rambunctious of toddlers. The bed is built low to the ground for easy child access and comes with [...]
How and when Hasbro releases different characters is a bit of a mystery to me. Kup and Ironhide are
After The Return of Godzilla (a.k.a. Godzilla 1985), Godzilla vs. Biollante is my favorite Godzilla film of the Heisei era. The plot is arguably the highest-concept idea ever: a giant mutated radioactive dinosaur fights a giant mutated flower bio-engineered with cells from said giant mutated radioactive dinosaur. The film also has a great soundtrack and some of [...]
So, Rip is going to appear as a Rip-stick pullback toy but not as a diecast? Why the hate? (the new rip stick cars but do not require a ripstick) … Tweet This Post
First: I am so glad that this figure is a voyager size! With so many too small Transformers figures