Articles on this Page
- 12/25/11--09:46: _DC Direct’s Arkham ...
- 12/25/11--09:46: _Arkham City Series ...
- 12/25/11--09:46: _Tis A Season To Be ...
- 12/25/11--09:46: _Fun With Devon, Syb...
- 12/25/11--09:46: _THE DARK KNIGHT RIS...
- 12/25/11--09:46: _The Monster High Craze
- 12/25/11--09:46: _In Remembrance
- 12/25/11--09:46: _Wondering if you sh...
- 12/25/11--09:46: _Feltmates Year of t...
- 12/25/11--09:46: _Missile Launcher wi...
- 12/25/11--09:46: _Hot Toys' Black Sui...
- 12/25/11--09:46: _My best wishes to e...
- 12/25/11--09:46: _Inmates Create Toys...
- 12/25/11--09:46: _Step into Christmas….
- 12/25/11--09:46: _Model Cars Collecto...
- 12/25/11--09:46: _set database: LEGO ...
- 12/25/11--09:46: _Merry Christmas!
- 12/25/11--09:46: _BATMAN AND THE HIST...
- 12/25/11--09:46: _Twas The Night Befo...
- 12/25/11--09:46: _Why Xmas = KFC in J...
- 12/25/11--09:46: DC Direct’s Arkham City Series 1: Contest Winner & FOTD Sale
- 12/25/11--09:46: Tis A Season To Be Jolly
- 12/25/11--09:46: Fun With Devon, Sybil and Breasts
- 12/25/11--09:46: THE DARK KNIGHT RISES - Movie BATMAN and BANE Wallpapers!
- 12/25/11--09:46: The Monster High Craze
- 12/25/11--09:46: In Remembrance
- 12/25/11--09:46: Wondering if you should get the Cars toy for iPad?
- 12/25/11--09:46: Feltmates Year of the Dragon Charm
- 12/25/11--09:46: Missile Launcher with JFO Spartan
- 12/25/11--09:46: Hot Toys' Black Suit Spider-Man is anything but emo
- 12/25/11--09:46: My best wishes to everyone! Happy Holidays!
- 12/25/11--09:46: Inmates Create Toys For Needy Children
- 12/25/11--09:46: Step into Christmas….
- 12/25/11--09:46: Model Cars Collectors: Their Love For The Hob
- 12/25/11--09:46: set database: LEGO 9442 jay's storm fighter
- 12/25/11--09:46: Merry Christmas!
- 12/25/11--09:46: BATMAN AND THE HISTORY OF THE BAT-SUIT
- 12/25/11--09:46: Twas The Night Before Christmas – Jim Meskimen Celeb Impersonations
- 12/25/11--09:46: Why Xmas = KFC in Japan
And the winner of the contest is: lococaca! He wins a set of Arkham City Series 1, courtesy of FigureoftheDay.com! The figures are now sold out (again!) on FOTD, but you can still get a set on BigBadToyStore right here. And now, here are just a few of my favorite entries for the contest. Arsenal wanted something [...]
Arkham City Series 2 action figures, Storm Bishoujo statue and Metal Gear Solid Play Arts Kai figures at Urban-Collector.com
Celebrate the holidays will THESE seasonal greetings and imagery from folks and friends who had chosen to pop these into my inbox - thank you and very gracious of you folks! And have yourselves a very Merry Christmas, folks!
Mattel's Monster High line is the hottest little doll around. Grown (?) men and women are scrambling to get the latest releases. I see people who have magnificent resin doll collections also collecting these fragile creatures. It's fun to watch a doll line blossom into a mania.
I saw a few things today while searching for a picture of a newly released doll that another collector is desperately seeking. It is called Cupid and reminded me of a miniature Red Queen with a big head and heart shaped lips. She is pretty cute!
I love Cleo's Vanity shown below in an unattributed photo I found on fanpop.com
And it seems that Cleo has a sister, Nefera De Nile:
It's cool that they're making furniture and vehicles. Here is Draculaura's car:
This wave called Sweet 1600 is really cute.
Sources of images:
Candle graphic courtesy of http://www.wpclipart.com
Posted by Linda Walsh Originals- Doll Patterns for Grown-up Girls
Linda Walsh Originals Dolls - Handmade Dolls & Crafts for Grown-up Girls!
Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns - Instant Download E-Patterns for Grown-up Girls!
My buddy at 52 Tiger says it's too "frustrating too often to recommend."
2012 is the Year of the Dragon, which is my year! Where are my fellow dragons? I really need this Year of the Dragon charm by Feltmates. P.S. I have a fun project lined up for 2012. Stay tuned, my … Continue reading →
Well, one of the flagship items in the Halo:Reach collection by McFarlane Toys is the UNSC vehicle known as the Warthog. This vehicle is pretty much the workhorse of the UNSC army and it is designed to take on a number of roles in the battlefield. However, this review is not going to be about that piece. Instead, I want to let you know about one of the Vehicle Upgrade Sets released in Series 3 of this line.
Honestly, I wanted to snag this tip and rip right into the idea of converting Spider-Man 3's black-suited Spider-Man into a Hot Toys action figure, but dang it, maybe it's because of Christmas and maybe it's because of Hot Toys having unusual quality, but Tobey Maguire has never looked so good. My wallet will shrink three sizes this day.
Ol' webhead is a fine specimen, standing at a proper 12", making it a Sixth Scale Figure (that's what Sideshow says anyway). The detail is staggering, as is expected of Hot Toys, including multiple sets of hands for different poses, an excellent alternate head without the mask, a somewhat dopey base stand of Sandman, plus five web threads allowing for that authentic Spidey style. I particularly like that you can hang him upside-down from a strand in his iconic "Hey, witty quip dudes" position. I...don't know what you'll hang him from, but that's not my problem.
What is my problem is the price, and as we can expect with Hot Toys and Sideshow having a hand in this, the price is understandably out of my limit. How does US$209.99 sound? Reasonable, actually, and that includes both the standard and Sideshow Exclusive versions. The only difference between the two is that the Sandman base has an alternate "meteor hammer" hand, which makes things look even sillier, so you're fine with either. I'm just astonished at how great the fabric of the costume looks, plus the Tobey Maguire head. If I had the money, I'd snap this 2nd quarter 2012 release right away, but we all know me and my miserliness. How about you guys? Good stuff or a total bomb?
Also, I liked Spider-Man 3. Does that make me weird?
SPRINGFIELD — Santa is getting some additional help with his toys, but it’s not from elves at the North Pole.
EEEeeeeek it’s Christmas Eve!!!! Wow I can’t believe it’s already Christmas Eve!!! Although this might have been my first give away about the date Mmmmmm Christmas pies and Celebration and lots of lovely choccies………I sure do love Christmas. I finally got my pictures from Bazaar Bizarre loaded on the pooter, it was such a fun [...]
Article by Adriana Noton One of the most popular hobbies in terms of building collections and passing them down through the generations, is the assembling of vast collections of small cars. Model cars collectors will bear testament to the fact that although, as with most hobbies, it can become competitive. Most simply enjoy the simple pleasures of assembling and maintaining … Continue reading →
The Original Post is Located Here: Model Cars Collectors: Their Love For The Hob
set number: 9442
set name: jay's storm fighter
come with a storm fighter.
the fighter has an openable front cockpit and wing attack function.
weapons included 2 golden ninja serrated blades, a snake sword and 2 torches.
minifigs included a jay zx minifig and a snappa minifig.
overall design is good.
You might remember awhile back there was a very popular graphic that circulated all over the web that featured "The Evolution of The Batmobile". Well, here's the latest popular graphic to hit the web and it's pretty funny, "Batman and the History of the Bat-Suit!" This was drawn by Benjamin Andrew Moore for a website called SCREENRANT. This graphic is very clever because, if you study each bat-suit, they're pretty accurate. Plus, I like how each one has it's own catch-phrase, ha! ( Be sure to click on the image up above for a HUGE picture ).
Jim Meskimen performs Twas the Night Before Christmas with a few dozen celeb impersonations. Most impressive. Tweet This Post
Folks may be wondering why the Japanese eat Chicken during Christmas from seeing it in anime, Jdrama or actually visiting here. This photo taken yesterday on Xmas eve in Shinbashi. Throughout all of Japan, folks can be seen queuing up outside KFC for some chicken. But why not the traditional Turkey and why KFC?
The Turkey does not breed naturally in Japan and is rarely cultivated. Apparently the taste is not of such a popularity to warrant large amounts of it to be imported into Japan either. Thus, many Japanese have not tried turkey.
Another reason why turkey didn't catch on as a popular dish during Christmas is the fact that most Japanese folks don't have ovens - or an oven big enough to roast an entire turkey.
One day at KFC's Aoyama branch, a foreigner went to buy some chicken at KFC and said "I'm having a party but because there is no turkey, I've come to get some fried chicken instead."
in 1974, KFC then started promoting the catchphrase "Christmas = Kentucky" and poured a load of yen into the marketing effort. The catchphrase soon caught on and together with the commercials on TV, the Japanese then started to consume a load of Chicken during the festive season.
Video showing how folks in Japan queue up for Kentucky - some of the queues had 2 hour waiting times.
There is a poll embedded in this article.
This photo was also taken at KFC. Finger Lickin Good?
I just realized that this guy handed over cash to the lady who then served me and handed my change back to me. No wonder my chicken had corn in it.