Articles on this Page
- 04/15/12--22:22: _How To Order Guide ...
- 04/15/12--22:22: _Hot price on ALEX T...
- 04/15/12--22:22: _G.I.Joe Comic Solic...
- 04/15/12--22:22: _AFi First Look – DC...
- 04/15/12--22:22: _Online Masters Degr...
- 04/15/12--22:22: _Japanese Trailer fo...
- 04/15/12--22:22: _A Little Bit On The...
- 04/15/12--22:22: _Michael's Bad Ass B...
- 04/15/12--22:22: _Golden Highlights F...
- 04/15/12--22:22: _C2E2: The DC Collec...
- 04/15/12--22:22: _Goblin’s Secret Rem...
- 04/15/12--22:22: _Official Teaser Tra...
- 04/15/12--22:22: _Hot price on Turquo...
- 04/15/12--22:22: _New Monogram Doll: ...
- 04/15/12--22:22: _20 Star Wars iPhone...
- 04/16/12--16:15: _Takara Tomy Transfo...
- 04/16/12--16:15: _Austin Powers 2 Pla...
- 04/16/12--16:15: _Win Drumond Park’s ...
- 04/16/12--16:15: _G.I.Joe Retaliation...
- 04/16/12--16:15: _Russian exchange st...
- 04/15/12--22:22: G.I.Joe Comic Solicitations From IDW For July 2012
- 04/15/12--22:22: AFi First Look – DC Signature Collection – Atrocitus
- 04/15/12--22:22: Japanese Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man
- 04/15/12--22:22: A Little Bit On The Deja Vu Side: Jeremy Roberts illustrates the...
- 04/15/12--22:22: Michael's Bad Ass BATMAN TATTOO ART Photo!
- 04/15/12--22:22: Golden Highlights From the April, 2012 Teddy Dorado Auction
- 04/15/12--22:22: C2E2: The DC Collectibles Booth
- 04/15/12--22:22: Official Teaser Trailer for 'Plastic Galaxy'
- 04/15/12--22:22: New Monogram Doll: Admiration
- 04/15/12--22:22: 20 Star Wars iPhone Cases That Will Make Your Day
- 04/16/12--16:15: Win Drumond Park’s Dino Bite!
- 04/16/12--16:15: G.I.Joe Retaliation Zartan Figure In-Hand Images & Review
In March in a post entitled, "My NEW Linda Walsh Originals Dolls and Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns Websites" I told you that I had converted both my Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns website and my Linda Walsh Originals Dolls website to new MyCart2Go websites. Both websites are working out fantastically and I just LOVE how much easier it is to maintain them.
Since the order process is slightly different than my old websites I thought you might like to see how easy it is to order my instant download e-patterns and how easy it is to order my handmade dolls and crafts. Shown below is the step-by-step for my instant download e-patterns. The step-by-step for my handmade dolls & crafts will be shown in the post that follows.
Ordering and downloading e-patterns, e-printables, and e-books at Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns is fast and easy.
Basically, you just add the e-patterns, e-printables, and e-books that you want to your shopping cart and then check out. Simple as pie. Here's how:
1) Select the item you want from the category page.
In this instance I'm selecting the Baptist and His Smile E-Pattern from the Boys Category.
2) Click ORDER. This will add the item to your shopping cart and bring you to the shopping cart page.
a) If you want to continue shopping just click on one of the category pages in the left hand column.
b) If you want to check out click GO TO PAYMENTS.
3) Enter your name and billing information and then click CONTINUE.
4) Next, select how you are going to pay. We only accept Paypal for e-pattern, e-printable, and e-book purchases. Please note that you do not need a Paypal account in order to pay via credit card. Just select "CREDIT CARD OR DIRECT CASH PAYMENT by PAYPAL" and click CONTINUE.
5) You'll be brought to Paypal's "Your Order Summary" page where you can either LOG-IN to your Paypal account, or if you want to pay by credit card and don't have a PayPal account click DON'T HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT (see purple star above) and follow the prompts for payment.
6) Once your payment details have been finalized you'll be brought to the final Order Summary Page on Paypal. Click PAY NOW.
7) Once PayPal has processed your payment you'll be brought to a PayPal "Thanks For Your Order" window shown above. This should redirect you back to our Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns website within 10 seconds for your order number and download link, but if it doesn't click "CLICK HERE" where the red arrow is shown above.
8) Once you have been redirected back to our Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns website you'll receive your order number. To get your e-pattern, e-printable, or e-book download links you need to click the "Click Here To Get Your Download Links" button above.
9) You'll be brought to the window that has your download link. Click on the name of the .pdf e-pattern that you bought which in the case of Baptist and His Smile is LW129EPattern.pdf. See the red arrow above.
10) Once you click on the .pdf file your system will start your download process. Depending on your system you may get a pop-up window with a warning that will ask you if you want to open or save the file.
If you click on open your system will download the .pdf file. For my system it puts it in the Downloads folder and displays the download bar at the bottom of my screen (as shown below).
If you choose save then you'll be prompted to save your file on your hard drive, in which case then you will need to either go to your downloads folder and click on the file or go to Adobe Reader and then open that file in the downloads folder. After you open your file you can then save your "Instant Download" to your computer (if you haven't done so previously), view it, or print it.
If you don’t have Adobe Acrobat Reader, don’t worry. The Adobe Acrobat Reader is a FREE download from Adobe. Just go to http://get.adobe.com/reader/ and follow the instructions for downloading the program.
Since I opted to open and download my e-pattern my system displayed the file name on the bottom of my screen (as shown above).
So, I clicked on the LW129EPattern.pdf button above and my e-pattern was opened in Adobe Acrobat as shown below.
Please note that the download links expire after 48 hours.
If you have a problem with your download link before receiving your e-pattern, e-printable or e-book please email me at Lindasoriginals2@aol.com and we will either send the download link email to your email address or send the e-pattern, e-printable, or e-book to you as an attachment to our email back to you.
Printing Tips: All of our e-patterns, e-printables, and e-books are scaled for 8 ½” x 11” letter size pages. Please make sure that when you go to print the e-pattern, e-printable and e-book that you print it from the Adobe Acrobat Reader program and that you select “NONE” under page scaling in the Adobe Acrobat Reader print window. Otherwise the scaling might be off. Orientation is portrait.
We hope you enjoy your e-patterns, e-printables and e-books and would love to hear any comments you might have on them.
If you have any questions or comments please email me at Lindasoriginals2@aol.com
Posted by Linda Walsh Originals- "Doll Patterns for Grown-up Girls!"
Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns - "Instant Download E-Patterns for Grown-up Girls!"
Linda Walsh Originals Dolls - "Handmade Dolls & Crafts for Grown-up Girls!"
Buy Now ALEX TOYS ORIGAMI PRINTED SQUARES's price decreased by 79% from $3.31 to $0.68 at Buy.com.18 sheets of origami squares printed with beautiful patterns and blends for stunning results. Includes instructions for simple origami creations. Pack size 6 X 6 . Suitable for age: 7 year(s) ... click (more...) link for details ...Sale Price: [...]
G.I.Joe Comic Solicitations From IDW For July 2012
We are just a few months away from the one year anniversary of Mattel’s announcement at San Diego Comic Con 2011 that heralded the end of DC Universe Classics and the launch of the DC Universe “Club Infinite Earths’ subscription program. Most fans bought into the sub in July of last year and are anxious [...]
There are several masters degree programs which is available from diverse educational institutions globally. Your growth of technology has created points much easier for individuals who want to please take a understand degree such as the have the ability to go to your college of the variety. This really is authorized by the option of [...]
I am trying hard to be excited for this film, I really am … and this somehow reminded me of the old TV-show (with mirrored eye-lenses) with elements of the Toby McGuire + Sam Raimi-film, so I hope somehow there is something NEW for us to look at, rather than ideas retreaded over ad over again, from comicbook to media… I remain weirdly optimistic :)
A Little Bit On The Deja Vu Side: Jeremy Roberts illustrates the newest incarnation of the Justice League in the same fashion as Jim Lee’s other memorable comic book from 20 years ago.
(Via Bleeding Cool)
Of course, Steiffgal is very intrigued that "bier" or beer is the first option - and the list is clearly not in alphabetical order!!
This final Teddy Dorado auction highlight is just about purrr-fect in every way. Here we have Steiff's teeny-tiny 7 cm Fluffy cat from around 1927 through 1943. She is sitting, unjointed, and made in part from bluish tipped mohair, which is just spectacular. Her little tail wraps sweetly around her body. Fluffy's face is detailed with tiny deep green and black pupil eyes and a simple hand embroidered red nose and mouth.
Next up, we have a look at the DC Collectibles booth, including some images of the Dr. Manhattan statue mentioned at their panel on Friday. Click through to check out the full gallery of images shot by Chris Wyman.
Buy Now Goblin's Secret Remedy - Tournament Pack 3 - Common [Toy]'s price decreased by 78% from $1.29 to $0.29 at Amazon.com.Increase your Life Points by 600 points. ... click (more...) link for details ...Sale Price: $0.29, Vendor: Amazon.com Full Details Increase your Life Points by 600 points. Sale Price: $0.29, Vendor: Amazon.com and/or Amazon.com [...]
VID-DESCRIPT: "Plastic Galaxy: The Story of Star Wars Toys" is a documentary that celebrates the action figures, play sets, space ships, and props we grew up with as kids -- and still collect today. Through interviews with collectors, historians, former Kenner and Hasbro employees, and others, the film explores their history, influence, and continued impact on pop culture.Plastic Galaxy will be
Buy Now Turquoise Curling Ribbon 450yds's price decreased by 79% from $13.98 to $2.92 at Amazon.com.Using this curling ribbon to add decorative frills throughout your party location will tie the whole event together! Curling ribbon is ideal for creating balloon strings with a coordinated look or they can be mixed and matched. It is also [...]
This doll gets a 10 out of 10. Everything about her is perfection from the hat to the shoes. The design and construction are absolutely top notch. I love being able to say this about a doll and I am so happy she is mine.
She is still available at two dealers and possibly more but most dealers are sold out. If you love gorgeous fashion and beautiful dolls, you might want to get one now. $160.
These 20 Star Wars iPhone Cases will turn any day that looks like a frown into a happier day. To do so, your day will be turned upside down, so please leave all loose items outside of the ride. Take a look at these geeky iPhone cases and I can assure you that you will be feeling all warm and fuzzy inside in no time at all! No time at all, my friend, except the time that it will take you to absorb ...
Thanks to the Transformers Galaxy Group who have posted an image gallery showcasing the Takara Tomy Transformers G1 Encore Twincast figure with some of his friends Nightstalker and Stripes. The images offer some looks at the G21 Encore release of the previously very hard to find Twincast figure that was a Japan only repaint of the G1 Blaster character. Check out the images after the jump. You can order these figures from BBTS for about $70 USD. click the image below to view the entire gallerylt;img src=q
Buy Now Austin Powers 2 Player Starter Deck The Spy who Shagged Me's price decreased by 75% from $3.99 to $0.99 at Amazon.com.Austin Powers 2 player starter deck Collectible Card Game. The spy who shagged me edition. Comes with 2-30 card decks. 1 Good and 1 evil. It is expandable with booster packs sold separately. [...]
We one of three Dino Bite games.
G.I.Joe Retaliation Zartan Figure In-Hand Images & Review
Sveta Naryan, 16, hopes to mobilize fellow students to collect toys for two non-profit organizations.