Articles on this Page
- 09/11/14--03:00: _ANGEL & Toy Wit...
- 09/11/14--03:13: _Up for grabs
- 09/11/14--03:30: _Project Bohna Skully
- 09/11/14--03:44: _Mattel Disney Pixar...
- 09/11/14--04:00: _worth 1000 words: a...
- 09/11/14--04:16: _The return of Turtl...
- 09/11/14--04:54: _set database: LEGO ...
- 09/11/14--05:31: _Daniel Yu & RAT...
- 09/11/14--06:00: _Toy Break Episode 3...
- 09/11/14--07:03: _BATMAN: SHADOW WAR ...
- 09/11/14--07:12: _#BATMAN 75th ANNIVE...
- 09/11/14--07:31: _JOKER VAPES - Batma...
- 09/11/14--07:41: _NEW PHOTO of MOVIE ...
- 09/10/14--22:00: _Fisher-Price Little...
- 09/10/14--22:00: _Fisher-Price Peppa ...
- 09/10/14--22:00: _Funko POP! Marvel: ...
- 09/10/14--22:00: _Playskool Heroes Tr...
- 09/10/14--22:00: _Funko Guardians of ...
- 09/11/14--03:00: _FREEing's Houki Shi...
- 09/11/14--06:00: _Gary Boon's Bohna S...
- 09/11/14--03:00: ANGEL & Toy Without Name by Patient No.6
- 09/11/14--03:13: Up for grabs
- 09/11/14--03:30: Project Bohna Skully
- 09/11/14--03:44: Mattel Disney Pixar CARS: World Grand Prix 5-Pack
- 09/11/14--04:00: worth 1000 words: a castle & a concrete printer
- 09/11/14--04:16: The return of Turtle Power
- 09/11/14--04:54: set database: LEGO 553 straight road plates
- 09/11/14--05:31: Daniel Yu & RATSKL0 @ #STGCC2014
- 09/11/14--06:00: Toy Break Episode 323: Wonderful World Of Ben!
- 09/11/14--07:03: BATMAN: SHADOW WAR Fan Film Uploads a IndieGoGo Campaign
- 09/11/14--07:31: JOKER VAPES - Batman Themed Vapor Store Opens in Oklahoma!
- 09/10/14--22:00: Fisher-Price Little People Lil Movers School Bus
- 09/10/14--22:00: Fisher-Price Peppa and Family
- 09/10/14--22:00: Funko POP! Marvel: Dancing Groot Bobble Action Figure
- 09/10/14--22:00: Funko Guardians of the Galaxy Blind Box Figure
- 09/11/14--03:00: FREEing's Houki Shinonono is pretty foxy
- 09/11/14--06:00: Gary Boon's Bohna Skully arrives on the scene
Patient No.6 shares with us snaps of his new toys available for orders on www.patient6.com, and they include:
1) ANGEL (legs series) - 9 inches resin figure - priced @ US$86 (+free shipping)
2) ANGEL (tank series) - 6 inches resin figure - priced @ US$86 (+free shipping)
3) Without name toy (bunny) - 7 inches resin figure - priced @ US$76 (+free shipping)
Drumond Park has added to its LOGO game portfolio with the release of LOGO Grab, a fast-paced game where everyone plays at once.
Gary Boon fully reveals the ‘Bohna Skully’ from Blue-Frog World (previously teased here), with an initial run of 25 DIY Resins to be done by Tru:Tek. As week Gary hs teed up with the organizers of Toy Con UK as well The Toy Chronicle: to bring you guys a way of getting one of your hands on these before anyone else…""Calling all toy designers, painters, illustrators, sculptors, metal workers, or
In addition to 5-packs coming of the Piston Cup Racers, we will also be getting 5-packs of the WGP Racers from CARS 2. There was once a 10-pack of the racers (missing Rip Clutchgoneski). Presumably there will be at least 3 5-packs to deliver you all 11 WGP racers. Tweet This Post
I really want to meet this man, his 3D printer, and his 3D printed castle. What do you think it would cost to “print” one of these in our backyard? Read more about it in my local paper, the Star Tribune, or the more detailed 3Ders.
Flair has launched a new range of toys for the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie.
set name: straight road plates
theme: town, baseplate, basic
nice town set.
the baseplate size is 32x32 studs.
released similar as 302 straight road plates by LEGO in 1978.
overall design is great.
must have for town lovers.
Formerly known as PBK, the collective of Anthea "Ratking" Tan and Samantha "SKL0" Lo is now known as "RATSKL0", and they shared a booth with Daniel Yu at the recent STGCC2014 showcasing prints and risographs from Anthea (a handful of which is currently listed for sale online!), and from Samantha were Street Pack stickers (which moved like hotcakes the short time I was sitting at the booth too)
Ben rejoins Ayleen and George for Toy Break Episode 323. Entitled Wonderful World of Ben!, this week's episode take a closer look at Grimsheep, MadL, Catbug, and much more.
Please be sure to check out the trailer for BATMAN: SHADOW WAR and then be sure to visit their INDIE GOGO page to learn how you can get involved in it's creation. Basically, it's gonna be a web series, which is like a TV Show, except it's online.
BATMAN: SHADOW WAR is being made by some fan-film makers in Los Angeles, CA, and their goal it is to create an ongoing episodic web series. So, to raise funds they have posted a campaign on Indie Go Go to raise $13,000.00 for the 1st episode.
They have about 2 more weeks to raise the money and they have almost hit the 1/2 way mark. So, if this is something you would like to see then please be sure to either make a donation or help spread the news on your social media, or both.
Here's the LINK for their site, just CLICK HERE!
Here's some extremely cool "Batman" artwork I came across while surfing the Internet the other day and I knew the first second I saw it that it was way too cool not to share!
The Artist's name is Matthew Dimasi and he creates large paintings using broken tile pieces. This one is the classic comic book cover to Detective Comics #27 which, of course, is the very first appearance of the Dark Knight himself... THE BATMAN!
I know a lot of people read the BAT-BLOG but have no idea where I live. Well, I live in Oklahoma City, OK and we're located roughly in the center of the United States. Anyway, the other day, while taking my Nephew home after dinner, we randomly went down some street and saw this place!
Yes, this is a store front for a place called JOKER VAPES and I knew I had to share it because it's kinda wacky! It's one of those places that sell Vapor Liquid and E-Cigarette Devices. But the main cool thing is that it has a "Batman/Joker" theme. I mean, come on, I saw this HUGE Joker face and freaked out a little bit, ha!
For their Grand opening they had our friend, OKC JOKER, pay them a visit. I wish I could have been there for that, ha ha!
Here's their basic info:
If you would like more information about this place then please be sure to check out their Facebook page, just CLICK HERE!
Here's a quick post to share a photo that many people have already seen but this image is actually a 900 X 1440 Wallpaper you can use to brighten, or darken I should say, your PC desktop!
This is a very detailed HD photograph of the real-life BATMOBILE Prop Car that is going to appear in the BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Movie... enjoy!
Fisher-Price Little People Lil Movers School Bus -- $15.06
Fisher-Price Peppa and Family -- $7.99
Funko POP! Marvel: Dancing Groot Bobble Action Figure -- $9.99
Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Energize Chase the Police-Bot Figure -- $10.30
Funko Guardians of the Galaxy Blind Box Figure -- $1.59
I've not kept up with Infinite Stratos but its cast sure has gotten a lot of figures. I rather like FREEing's 1/4-scale Houki, mostly because of the way her expression works with those fox ears. Very cute indeed.
If you want an extremely large fox miko in your home, you can pre-order Houki for ¥19,259. Yeah she's gonna cost you. She's set for a March 2015 release.
Gary Boon (a.k.a Blue-Frog) is readying up to release his first original character resin, the Bohna Skully. Produced by Tru:Tek, the first run of Bohna Skullies will be 25 white DIY pieces, which have been made for an event I'll mention in a little bit. As for the design, it reminds me a lot of MADL due to the square shape of the head and scale, but it's got some differences. First and foremost, the head is removable as a separate piece, not to mention that the design feels more angular (and is more detailed) than the MADL is.
So that event: there's also going to be a custom Bohna Skully show at ToyCon UK 2015, featuring a lot of familiar names. They include: A Little Stranger, Ardabus Rubber, Blue-Frog, Lunabee, Matt "Lunartik" Jones, Mr. Lister, Okkle, One Eyed Girl, PlanetDomu, Roar with Lukas, RunDMB, Toy Terror, Uncle Absinthe, Ume Toys, and WuzOne. Oh, and perhaps you: if you want to take part, you can download a templateand e-mail your entry by Oct. 10, when 3 designs will be selected as finalists. The winner of a public vote afterward gets to make the final piece for the show, so remember to design something you can actually make!