Articles on this Page
- 07/17/14--21:24: _Dunny Barbarossa 'A...
- 07/17/14--22:46: _Luke Chueh x Giant ...
- 07/17/14--22:52: _Drone Attack (Call ...
- 07/17/14--22:56: _Medicom x Toy Tokyo...
- 07/17/14--23:05: _Max Toy Co. x Rotof...
- 07/17/14--23:13: _The Loyal Subjects ...
- 07/17/14--23:26: _Rotobox x Kuso Viny...
- 07/18/14--00:13: _Mattel Disney Pixar...
- 07/18/14--01:18: _Marvel Hero Attax t...
- 07/18/14--01:30: _Linda's How-Do-I Se...
- 07/18/14--03:09: _Disney Planes Fire ...
- 07/18/14--04:00: _Cuddlers beware, yo...
- 07/18/14--04:00: _round about: circle...
- 07/18/14--04:43: _set database: LEGO ...
- 07/18/14--06:13: _Will This Price Tar...
- 07/18/14--06:56: _Why Mattel Inc. Sha...
- 07/18/14--07:00: _Three new custom fi...
- 07/18/14--07:00: _The future is only ...
- 07/18/14--07:00: _Marvel Comics Touri...
- 07/18/14--07:35: _Hot Toys Age Of Ext...
- 07/17/14--22:52: Drone Attack (Call of Duty)
- 07/17/14--22:56: Medicom x Toy Tokyo SDCC Exclusive Purple Devilman
- 07/17/14--23:05: Max Toy Co. x Rotofugi SDCC Exclusive Releases
- 07/17/14--23:26: Rotobox x Kuso Vinyl SDCC Exclusive Catchaman Minicel Joe
- 07/18/14--00:13: Mattel Disney Pixar CARS: SDCC Neon Racers Unboxing (Part 3)
- 07/18/14--01:18: Marvel Hero Attax trading card game
- 07/18/14--03:09: Disney Planes Fire & Rescue Opens Today in Theaters
- 07/18/14--04:00: Cuddlers beware, you're in a SDCC-exclusive Teddy Scare
- 07/18/14--04:00: round about: circles everywhere & vibrant friends
- 07/18/14--04:43: set database: LEGO 6600 highway construction
- 07/18/14--06:56: Why Mattel Inc. Shares Could Keep Pulling Back
- 07/18/14--07:00: Three new custom figures from SoKo Cat arrive
- A custom version of Paul Shih's Bevil, the Broccoflower edition, with some re-paints on Bevil's body to make him look a little more like a blend of broccoli and cauliflower. Sadly this little guy has already sold out.
- Peter Kato's Bedtime Bunny, in both small and medium versions, in a summertime colorway with some bright colors (US$35 small, US$40 medium)
- Rotten Daughter's robot has gotten a custom rusting from SoKo Cat, with its heart also salvaged from its body. (US$60)
- 07/18/14--07:35: Hot Toys Age Of Extinction Optimus Prime?
Sergio Mancini readies to unleash his Dunny APs for "Barbarossa" - from "Art of War" come July 19th @ 10:00 AM PST via redmutuca.storenvy.com. Priced at US$150, the package includes the following:
- More snow on the hat and body added;
- Non-produced badge added on the ushanka hat;
- Handmade ammo crate that he uses for sleeping;
- Set of exclusive funny soviet-themed mini prints;
Luke Chueh will be joining the good folks of Giant Robot at SDCC with his “Father / Fett” two print set from his Head Space Series. These are limited to 100 pieces with 50 being released at their booth #1729 and the other 50 online on Monday, August 4th at...
The set contains 95 building pieces and consists in one drone weapons platform and one minifigure with accessories.
Get your Medicom Devil Man fix at the Toy Tokyo booth #4845 during SDCC! This soft vinyl release stands 12” tall and feature amazing red, blue, yellow, green, and black details on a purple vinyl base. These should retail in the $130+ range.
Max Toy Co. will once again be hanging out at the Rotofugi + Squibbles Ink booth #5248 during SDCC. With him, will be a number of awesome releases, including Eyezons, Axrons, and an assortment custom of Kaiju figures, which will range from $80 – $390. There will also be four...
You didn’t think the Autobot Pack was all from the Loyal Subjects booth #5645 will be releasing at SDCC did you? No sir! Check out their SDCC Exclusive Ghost Series Conehead Pack, featuring Dirge, Ramjet, and Thrust, which are limited to 500 sets. Les Schettkoe will also be signing at...
Yay more Minicels for SDCC! Kuso Vinyl has just revealed the Catchaman Minicel Joe by Rotobox. This is an edition of 150 pieces and will be available at the Kuso Vinyl booth #5642 for $20 each. Hoping we see the rest of the Gatchaman crew in the future!
You can check out part 1 HERE and part 2 HERE. It’s been pretty amazing so far and we haven’t even opened the box yet … it’s not just comes with a high end classy cloth “furoshiki” covering wrap with sweet graphics … the box itself is first class thick stock with glossy patterns … […]
The Marvel Hero Attax trading card game, from Topps, is sure to spark a new collecting craze.
Since I had just finished my Linda's Blog post on the fabric covered baskets I had made I thought you might enjoy a step-by-step "How-to" on how to make one of your own. If you'd like to read my post entitled "During Another Craft Phase - Fabric Covered Baskets" please CLICK HERE.
My "Linda's How-Do-I Series? How To Make A Fabric Covered Round Basket" free e-book includes my Linda's Blog post and my instructions on how to make a fabric covered round basket of your own.
To view and download my free e-book please CLICK HERE. You'll be brought to Google Drive where you can view our free e-book in a compressed picture mode. Then just download our free .pdf e-book from the File menu in the upper left hand corner. The pictures will be downloaded in full resolution.
For more information on all my free e-patterns, e-printables and e-books please CLICK HERE.
Products made from Linda Walsh Originals patterns, e-patterns, e-books, tutorials, how-to's, and e-products are intended for personal use for fun or small scale personal and business profit as long as you credit us with the design. Large scale commercial use (i.e. mass production) including wholesale distribution, catalog sales, and all other forms of large scale commercial production are by permission only. Items made from Linda Walsh Originals patterns, e-patterns, e-books, tutorials, how-to's, and e-products are intended for decoration only and are not intended for use by children. Not responsible for human error, individual workmanship, or printing errors in the E-books, E-products, tutorials, how-to's, patterns or the E-Patterns.
Copyright © 2004 - 2014 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Linda Walsh of Linda Walsh Originals and Linda's Blog. Linda is a doll maker and doll pattern designer. http://lindawalshoriginalsshop.com/
No spoilers but leave your review below … (you can right click on these files to print). Tweet This Post
Applehead Factory Design Studio will be selling an exclusive 12-inch version of its Teddy Scares Edwin Morose at SDCC. The plush bear, which features an exclusive SDCC-marked scarf, will be limited to 250 pieces.
Edwin Morose (who may be an homage to Edgar Allen Poe?) features a sweater with a broken heart emblazoned on it, although it's really that scarf that sells the look. His official read-up is: “Edwin has the soul of a tragic poet, and the way he speaks reflects it. The loss of his true love still haunts him. He won’t find peace, until he finds true love once again.”
Although Apple Factory specifically notes the scarf as a major difference between the SDCC and standard versions, there appear to be some significant changes such as the color of the shirt and the emblazoned heart. The biggest difference might be that the standard version comes with a bouquet of black roses which are omitted from the SDCC exclusive (was it because of that expensive scarf?). While also having the bouquet might have been a nice touch, I'm still inclined to say that the SDCC Edwin is the superior version.
The SDCC-exclusive Edwin Morose will be on sale at booth #4923 for US$30. Given that it's the same same MSRP as the standard bears in the 12-inch Teddy Scares line (which look pretty neat), it seems like a decent deal.
If you're interested in the line, be sure to check out our SDCC coverage which hopefully will include some booth photos (and, in the mean time, you can their out the booth from SDCC 2012).
Summer vacation can certainly take its toll, can’t it? Routines for the kiddo are hard to come by, and if you work at home like I do, I’m missing the routines (and work time) as much as she is! The bright spot this week was her drawing sumer camp at a local kids art studio: […]
set name: highway construction
theme: town, city center, construction
come with a flyover roadplates, a crane, a dump truck, a front loader and a highway police car.
minifigs included a policeman minifig and 4 construction worker minifigs.
overall design is great.
SoKo Cat has some new customs in her shop, with a "B" theme to them. By that, I mean bunnies, broccoli, and 'bots:
You can find the ones that aren't sold out in SoKo Cat's shop.
Diamond Select Toys has released a preview gallery, concept sheets, and more for its upcoming (days away!) SDCC-exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past comic Minimate box set. The box set will be on sale for US$20 at booth #Booth 2607 during SDCC and is limited to 3,000 pieces
The preview gallery features the box set's four Minimates (Logan/Wolverine, Kitty Pryde, Mystique, and a Sentinel), along with Colossus and Nightcrawler (each sold separately!), and makes use of a few perspective tricks to make the Sentinel look bigger. Also featured is a cross-section of Mystique's different heads which includes her normal head, a half-transformed head, and a full version of Senator Robert Kelly's head (each with an appropriate hairpiece).
Not featured was the Sentinel's alternate, damaged head (which you can see in the concept sheet and the Minimates tray), which looks pretty neat.
Be sure to check out the gallery.
As reported by Los Angeles-based entertainment company Hero Ventures, Jerry Rees will lead the creative team responsible for producing The Marvel Experience, an innovative, traveling attraction that affords guests the opportunity to actively participate with dozens of Marvel super heroes. Rees is a director, producer, and writer of live-action, animation, and theme park attractions. He [...]
Planet Iacon has also posted images of a Hot Toys Optimus Prime! No other details are available, but Hot Toys are makers of high-end, usually 1/6-scale human figures (they've done some exquisite releases of Iron Man from the various films) and you can expect whatever they do with Optimus Prime to be beautiful, elaborate, and really, really expensive. Click through to see the images!