Articles on this Page
- 03/02/14--09:00: _Preview Diamond Sel...
- 03/02/14--09:27: _Toy News Roundup: '...
- 03/02/14--09:27: _Toy News Roundup: '...
- 03/02/14--09:32: _Think Pink - Sunny ...
- 03/02/14--10:00: _Sink your teeth int...
- 03/02/14--10:45: _MegaHouse's Sorcere...
- 03/02/14--11:00: _Embrace Japan shows...
- 03/02/14--11:00: _WIT Honors Outstand...
- 03/02/14--11:39: _DC Collectibles: An...
- 03/02/14--11:45: _Toy Discussion: Kid...
- 03/02/14--13:04: _Retro Robot Radio P...
- 03/02/14--13:49: _Counting Sheep Over...
- 03/02/14--14:31: _DC Collectibles Bat...
- 03/02/14--15:40: _World is Mirai
- 03/02/14--16:59: _NECA 7" Pacifi...
- 03/02/14--18:23: _Supahcute Science F...
- 03/02/14--18:59: _Ailing Toys ‘R’ Us ...
- 03/02/14--20:03: _Hape Pound & Ta...
- 03/02/14--21:03: _MAMAFAKA x Mighty J...
- 03/02/14--21:30: _"SHADOW" ...
- 03/02/14--09:00: Preview Diamond Select Toys' upcoming Summer releases
- 03/02/14--09:32: Think Pink - Sunny Harnet ready for the red carpet
- 03/02/14--10:00: Sink your teeth into these Nendoroid Shinobu scans
- 03/02/14--10:45: MegaHouse's Sorceress brings all the boys to the yard
- 03/02/14--11:00: Embrace Japan shows off another beautiful original character
- 03/02/14--11:39: DC Collectibles: And The Winner Is...
- 03/02/14--11:45: Toy Discussion: KiddoWorks
- 03/02/14--13:04: Retro Robot Radio Podcast for March 1st 2014
- 03/02/14--13:49: Counting Sheep Over This Large And Unusual Green Eyed Lamb
- If he does, then the article number 6535,02 would actually make sense for the black Lamby. It is interesting to note that Steiff's numbering system in the 1947-1958 time frame did not explicitly represent colors via digits.
- If he does not have a squeaker in his belly, it is Steiffgal's best guess, that because the company realized that they would not be making black Lamby in the 35 cm size, but wanted to sell these larger pieces, they put on the 6535,02 ear tags they had on hand because in essence they do closelydescribe the product, and the time frame in which it was produced, and this would be the most cost effective and efficient rather than ordering a bunch of tags when only a few were required.
- 03/02/14--15:40: World is Mirai
- 03/02/14--16:59: NECA 7" Pacific Rim Jaeger Cherno Alpha Figure Video Review & Images
- 03/02/14--18:23: Supahcute Science Fair Preview by Leslie Levings
- 03/02/14--18:59: Ailing Toys ‘R’ Us to lay off nearly 200 employees
- 03/02/14--20:03: Hape Pound & Tap Bench / Educo Early Melodies Pound and Tap Bench
- Pound the balls and they will drop on the xylophone, tinkling out a pleasant scale of notes
- Pull out the xylophone and play a tune directly on the keys
- Great fun exploring rhythm and melodies
- Hape finishes are all non-toxic, child safe, and of the highest quality
- For ages 12 months - 3 years
- 03/02/14--21:03: MAMAFAKA x Mighty Jaxx for Thailand Toy Expo 2014
After their attendance at last month's Toy Fair, fans of Diamond Select Toys are no doubt wondering when we will get more news on the goodies the company had on display. DST recently released additional information on many of those toys, set to release this Summer, plus some extra surprises! Ready? Here we go!
The new Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare action figures particularly caught my eye. The figures accurately resembled the characters in the game as well. It is really very impressive. There are four Plants vs. Zombies Action Figure sets, each with different zombie and plant plus accessories and weapons. Each set will cost US$24.99. There will also be a series of Minimates, DST's posable collectable mini-figures, themed to Plants vs. Zombies. Costing US$19.99, the set of four will include the Cactus, Peashooter, All-Star Zombie, and Engineer Zombie.
Don't think that those are the only Minimates coming up. Summer will also see the release of Battle Beasts Series 2, featuring Giraffe and Hammerhead, Cow and Bear, Cobra and Bat, and Anubis and Thrush. Each pack will cost US$9.99. Joining them will be the premier release of Pulp Fiction Minimates Series 1, featuring a two-pack of Jules and Vincent costing US$9.99. Also debuting is the Sin City Minimates Series 1 Box Set (US$19.99), which will contain figures of Hartigan, Nancy, Senator Roark, and the Yellow Bastard. Fans of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back will recognize the Minimates four-pack (US$19.99) featuring Bluntman, Chronic, Chaka Luther King, and Cock-Knocker.
Just in case that wasn't enough Jay and Silent Bob for you, there will be Retro Cloth Action Figures of Bluntman and Chronic (US$19.99), with fabric costumes and removable weapons. And rounding out our toy line-up is the Batman Classic TV Series Joker Bust (US$59.99). If you are a fan of Cesar Romero's portrayal of the popular comic book baddie, this bust is for you.
While you may have to wait until summer to own all this sweetness, the good news is much of it is up for pre-order at Diamond Select Toys' online store.
Today is Sunday, which means it’s Toy news roundup day! Yes, it’s time for another epic edition of the Toy News Roundup. Here we round-up all of the most important toy news of the week from our site, and also link you to any toy news that we didn’t cover. Let’s see what the big […]
Today is Sunday, which means it’s Toy news roundup day! Yes, it’s time for another epic edition of the Toy News Roundup. Here we round-up all of the most important toy news of the week from our...
[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
She popped up briefly at Wonder Festival, but these scans give us our first close look at the next entry in the ever growing Monogatari line of Nendoroids. This time it'll be the loli (looking) vampire Shinobu Oshino who joins the fold.
The scans don't give us any real detail on accessories and such, but we do get confirmation that Shonbu will be presented in her Nisemonogatari look, slightly older and dolled up in a light summer dress. Her trademark sunhat is present and correct and fully removable. Most importantly, that head sculpt is simply adorable, and gives me high hopes for the finished product. More news as we get it.
MegaHouse has impressed me so far with their Dragon's Crown offerings. I'm pleased to say their upcoming Sorceress figure continues the trend. The painted version shown in this month's magazine scans looks very solid, so I'll likely be adding this one to my pre-order list.
Although the front of the Sorceress is the only part that gets any attention, we can see a shot of her back in the scans this time. The figure looks great from all angles, assuming you're fine with George Kamitani's exaggerated character designs. I can't wait to add all three Dragon's Crown ladies to my collection, but alas the Dwarf will have to wait.
Embrace Japan's figures have been a mixed bag to me. I always like their ambition, beauty, and original designs (usually by artist Sousi Hirose), but the manufacturing quality is always lacking.
Still I look forward to Embrace Japan's figures because - let's face it - sometimes it gets boring seeing endless Monogatari and KanColle figures in the news. This month's scans feature Embrace Japan's Black Hood Benoa, an original character design by Sousi Hirose. If you recall he did the Diabolus Inclinatus, Diabolus Ungulate, Duram Sherif, and Sigrid of the Thorn designs as well.
I like her costume and that hellish base. There's also a cast-off feature if you like to see boobs, but she looks good either way. There's no price or release info yet, but I'm about ready to start the Embrace Japan emotional roller coaster again.
At a February 18 dinner attended by more than 400 executives, Women in Toys (WIT) celebrated 10 visionary women business leaders with the 2014 Wonder Women in Toys, Licensing & Entertainment Awards. The award recipients are: Kiyomi Haverly of Mattel, Global Brands; Naz Cuevas of Rovio Entertainment Inc. and Donna Tobin of Hasbro Inc.; Rita [...]
DC Collectibles has announced the winner of their next Bombshell Mera statue. Follow through to find out who won!
So, I accidentally came across this toy company called KiddoWorks earlier today and I had to share this guys work. These sixth-scale figures look amazing! They seem to be extremely limited in edition sizes and rich in price, but that's due to all of the custom work that goes into these figures. I attached a full image above, so you can check out all of the figures in one shot, but be sure to check out his Facebook Page as well as the official website. What do you guys think? I personally love 'em!
Third party Transformers news for the week ending March 1st, 2014. Includes the latest news on projects from Before and After, BMOG, Daca Toys, Dr. Wu, FansProject, Gigapower, iGear, Keith's Fantasy Club, Mech iDeas, SXS, TFC Toys, Unique Toys and Zenith Forge. My wife Geri joins me this week too! This week's screen capture is 7-Zark-7 from Battle of the Planet.
It's the 3rd of March in Japan right now which means that its also Mirai Suenaga's birthday - once aga...
Leslie Levings posted photos of her piece for Supahcute Science Fair, and holy biology, it is amazing!! This piece is titled “So Many Marvels” and that really is the perfect name for it. Leslie describes her piece: “I’ve designed it to sit on one of those invisible shelves, so the whole thing actually attaches to […]
Toys “R” Us got nicked in a nasty Christmas fight with Amazon — and now the bleeding has begun. The cash-strapped toy chain is poised to lay off as many...
Pounding on Hape's Pound and Tap Bench sends the balls tinkling over the xylophone. Pull out the keyboard and the xylophone can be played solo. Durable child safe paint finish and solid wood construction are hallmarks of Hape toys. Hape's toys stimulate children through every stage of development and help nurture and develop their natural abilities. All Hape products sold in North America meet or exceed all applicable safety standards.
Hape Pound & Tap Bench / Educo Early Melodies Pound and Tap Bench
Buy this Pre-kindergarten toys - Hape Pound & Tap Bench / Educo Early Melodies Pound and Tap Bench...
"Mighty Jaxx from Singapore will be attending Thailand Toy Expo on May 1-4,2014 at CentralWorld. There will be one project collaborate with one famous Thai artist ever. Also, will be showing many great item to Thai fans. Mighty Jaxx will be locate on Eden1 Zone." (via Thailand Toy Expo)The last time we saw of this figure from the late Pharuephon Mukdasanit was a graphic turnaround of his character creation. *RAD*
Kiddo Kang releases for pre-order his 1/6-scale character creation; "SHADOW" (003) from his "Lord of the Concrete Jungle" series (last seen on display at Taipei Toy Festival 2013).
Email direct email@example.com for both prices and product availability info, while you can check out www.kiddoworks.com to peek more behind-the-scenes WIPs of this hand-made figure, and others! Now, THIS is the genre of 1/6 I really love!