Articles on this Page
- 02/25/14--19:02: _Frozen Elsa's Music...
- 02/25/14--19:30: _WE ARE INDIE TOYS! ...
- 02/25/14--20:00: _Prints by Budi Satr...
- 02/25/14--20:30: _Wood Android Pumpki...
- 02/25/14--21:00: _DCC hits 50k likes,...
- 02/25/14--21:00: _WIPs for Hell Lotus...
- 02/25/14--21:08: _Toy Fair 2014: The ...
- 02/25/14--21:30: _Toy Pizza Episode 4
- 02/25/14--21:38: _Toy Fair 2014: The ...
- 02/25/14--22:01: _Toy Fair 2014: The ...
- 02/25/14--22:26: _New Comic Book Day ...
- 02/25/14--23:44: _Mattel Disney CARS ...
- 02/25/14--23:53: _Diamond Select Toys...
- 02/26/14--02:10: _We Might Welcome Th...
- 02/24/14--10:21: _Fantasy Culture Cos...
- 02/24/14--10:26: _Lucy
- 02/24/14--10:32: _give: new baby gift
- 02/24/14--11:26: _Toy Kitchens
- 02/25/14--17:43: _Madame Alexander an...
- 02/25/14--21:00: _Keepsakes From Acro...
- 02/25/14--19:02: Frozen Elsa's Musical Snow Wand
- Features an Elsa figurine inside of a mini snow globe
- Snow globe, on top of a beautiful wand
- Shake to watch the snow magically swirl around Elsa
- Press the button to hear Elsa's beautiful song from the film
- 02/25/14--19:30: WE ARE INDIE TOYS! by Louis Bou
- 02/25/14--20:00: Prints by Budi Satria Kwan x K.Olin tribu
- 02/25/14--20:30: Wood Android Pumpkin Heads by Gary Ham
- 02/25/14--21:00: DCC hits 50k likes, announces giveaway
- A Green Lantern 1:1 Scale Power Battery (signed by Geoff Johns)
- The amazing new Wonder Woman The Art of War: Wonder Woman by Jim Lee statue (signed by the artist himself, Jim Lee)
- The DC Comics Super Heroes: Batman bust by Jim Lee (also signed by Lee)
- A DC Comics Super-Villains: Suicide Squad Harley Quinn action figure
- The 2013 SDCC Convention Exclusive: Batman: Arkham City: Hugo Strange action figure
- 02/25/14--21:00: WIPs for Hell Lotus x Worldslayer Customs by QUICCS
- 02/25/14--21:08: Toy Fair 2014: The Cool Stuff In The Previews Booth
- 02/25/14--21:30: Toy Pizza Episode 4
- 02/25/14--21:38: Toy Fair 2014: The PPW Toys Booth
- 02/25/14--22:01: Toy Fair 2014: The Square Enix Booth
- 02/25/14--22:26: New Comic Book Day February 26, 2014
- 02/25/14--23:44: Mattel Disney CARS & PLANES: In the Warehouse at Amazon
- 02/25/14--23:53: Diamond Select Toys Star Trek USS Enterprise NCC-1701 Cutaway Model
- 02/26/14--02:10: We Might Welcome These Robot Overlords
- 02/24/14--10:26: Lucy
- 02/24/14--10:32: give: new baby gift
- 02/24/14--11:26: Toy Kitchens
- 02/25/14--17:43: Madame Alexander and Isaac Mizrahi
- 02/25/14--21:00: Keepsakes From Across the Border
Bring the magic of Disney's Frozen to life with Elsa's musical snow wand. This beautiful wand features an Elsa figurine inside of a mini snow globe, on top of a beautiful wand. Shake to watch the snow magically swirl around Elsa, then press the button to hear Elsa's beautiful song from the film.
Frozen Elsa's Musical Snow Wand
WHAT-IS: "Arranged by artists, We Are Indie Toys! by Louis Bou is the most creative book of its kind available. From toy sketches to final design layouts and finished products, each resin toy design featured in the book provides instructions on how to create and personalize it. Toy designers and artists included in We Are Indie Toys! reveal why toys are so fun to create, how they have personalized their designs, and what suggestions they have for new toy makers. Some of the artists featured are Jon Knox, Paul Shih, Bwana Spoons, Franken Factory, and many more!"Shown below are pages featuring works from Jon Knox! Launched February 25 by Publisher: Harper Design, find out more about the 208-page book on www.harpercollins.com, and check in with your fav retailers to stock this.
(Cheers for the headsup, Christine)
K.Olin tribu presents a new series of prints from Singapore based designer and illustrator; Budi Satria Kwan, with each priced at 55 euros for European buyers / 45.8 Euros for other buyers (with certificate of authenticity signed), limited to 50 prints each design.
BIO: "Budi’s aesthetically minimalist yet conceptually commanding designs have been featured in various large and independent clothing stores around the world, including Urban Outfitters and Threadless."
Peep these Wood Android Pumpkin Heads from Gary Ham, done for his *Sold-Out* Trickertreart Androids AP Bundle. So what's their story?
There are a total of 31 hand drawn mattes done by Gary for the AP release, with every print featuring a matte and frame. The pumpkin heads fit between the mat and glass = How Cool Is That?
DC Collectibles' Facebook page has hit 50,000 likes and, to celebrate the momentous occasion, DC Collectibles announced plans for a series of fan-oriented special events. The most recent event is a sweepstakes where one lucky fan (hopefully a Tomopop reader) will win a set of signed collectibles. This set consists of:
The sweepstakes is limited to residents of the United States (sorry, rest of the world!) and will run until March 2nd (technically 11:59 p.m. on March 1st) when one very lucky entrant will be chosen. Will that lucky entrant be you? Enter now.
Check out images of initial test resin pull and fitting of custom parts for the limited set of 10 Hell Lotus x Worldslayer Customs coming from QUICCS [Mighty Jaxx x Hidden Fortress], dropping somewhen in 2014! Remember QUICCS' earlier all-chrome gold custom for the Hell Lotus show? Posted below for your viewing pleasures, folks!
Our 2014 International Toy Fair coverage continues with a look at all the cool stuff we saw in the Previews booth that we didn't see represented anywhere else. Follow the link above to have a closer look
There's a new web-based episodic show about toys out now titled "TOY PIZZA", with weekly Tuesday launches. Posted above is the latest Episode 4 - featuring Tamashii-Nation's Red Ranger and Megaman X Full Armor from D-Arts. As well Jesse DeStasio shows us his very own creation Tank Head, in a classic Japanese Kinkeshi style, while Cade (AKA Cadebear) starts his campaign to get the original box-art Megaman made into a real action figure.
Clocking in at nearly 5 minutes, this is perfect for my personal attention span (or lack thereof) and feels like a quick jolt of toy news = *NICE* - Subscribe here
WHAT: "Welcome to Toy Pizza! Grab a slice EVERY Tuesday! Toy Pizza is your secret headquarters for all things toys & collectibles. Born from three friends arguing about what the greatest action figure ever is. Hosts Arcade Hiser, Jesse DeStasio, and Nicky Fung take you on a tour-de-force blitzkrieg of all plastic playthings!"
As any parent of a toddler would likely agree with, we'd be remiss not to stop whenever we found cool Yo Gabba Gabba stuff as we checked out all the booths we could during the 2014 International Toy Fair. We found some pretty rad stuff at the PPW Toys booth. follow the link above to have a closer look.
Next up in our 2014 International Toy Fair coverage is a look at the Square Enix booth. Follow this link to check out all the awesome new figures they had on display.
It's Wednesday, and that means it time to head down to your friendly neighbourhood comic shop for all your funny book needs. Click through for a complete list of this week's comic book releases!
If you don’t want to do the mess around by drivin’ around, Amazon has Emmanuel, the Paris Bus for $8.99 (free shipping with Prime). If you’re looking for the Ishani PLANE single, it’s a reasonable $7.99. There’s one Gunnar Viking at $7.98. You can also get SDCC Toyko Mater for a reasonable $14.99 with free […]
Star Trek USS Enterprise NCC-1701 Cutaway Model Trekkies are in for a real treat here, Diamond Select released this cutaway model of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701, the central starship in the Star Trek Universe. It has transparent pieces which reveal detailed machinery of the ship, the crew’s living quarters, and much more. It measures approximately...
The post Diamond Select Toys Star Trek USS Enterprise NCC-1701 Cutaway Model appeared first on Toy Scene.
The less scary alien invasion … Tweet This Post
Female Costume set of 8 items :one-piece dress,apron, crinolette,maid headband,neckwear,BraceletX2,l
Lucy is the latest crochet kitty I’ve made – I chose to do a gray and yellow kitty, addi
1. Jellycat Nugget Bunnies 2. Baby Gap Striped Onesie 3. Sophie la Girafe 4. Veuve Clicquot - ok,
I may have dropped a few hints to my mom that a toy kitchen is an awesome 1st birthday gift. A play
A line of dolls produced by a collaboration between famous designer Isaac Mizrahi and the Madame Alexander Doll Company debuted at the New York Toy Fair recently.
Isaac Mizrahi said it was a dream for him. From what I see of these two fashion dolls, it looks like the dream was a nightmare.
Neither the fashions nor the dolls approach any standard most of us collectors would use in our own collections. Where is the fashion DESIGN? What's up with the awkward looking fur hat? Either the photographer should be killed or the outfit is just downright awful.
|Isaac Mizrahi Classic Iconic – Limited Edition $199.95|
|Isaac Mizrahi Modern Iconic – Limited Edition $999.95|
Priced at $999.95, seriously? Does she come with extra wigs and fashions?
The play dolls are listed at $69.95.
Glamour in Lace
This 18″ Isaac Mirzahi designed doll has light skin, blue eyes, long silky blonde hair pulled back with a fancy black satin headband, perfect for hours of styling fun, plus she has a soft huggable body for lots of hugs! She is ready to play and arrives wearing a gold metallic dress and coordinating golden brown metallic jacket with a leopard plush belt with matching black ballet flats.
This 18″ Isaac Mirzahi designed doll has light skin, brown eyes, long silky brown hair with side bangs styled in a loose up ‘do for hours of playtime fun, plus she has a soft huggable body for lots of hugs! She is ready to play and arrives wearing a “HOORAY” pink and golden knit sweater hoodie over a pink shiny party dress, golden ballet flats and is sporting a pair of iconic Isaac Mizrahi logoed black sunglasses.
This 18″ Isaac Mirzahi designed doll has light skin, blue eyes, long silky blonde hair pulled back with a metallic silver ribbon, perfect for hours of styling fun, plus she has a soft huggable body for lots of hugs! She is ready to play and arrives wearing a “CUTIE” blue cropped shirt over a blue and white gingham button-down, paired with a navy and white polka-dot skirt with coordinating blue sparkly sneakers plus she is sporting a pair of iconic Isaac Mizrahi logoed black sunglasses.
Wild About Leopard
This 18″ Isaac Mirzahi designed doll has dark brown skin, brown eyes, curly black hair pulled back with a metallic gold bowed headband, perfect for hours of styling fun, plus she has a soft huggable body for lots of hugs! She is ready to play and arrives wearing a leopard knit print shirt and skirt trimmed in gold with a black and gold lined stretch velvet hoodie and gold Mary Janeʼs, plus she is sporting a pair of iconic Isaac Mizrahi logoed black sunglasses.
Message for Mr. Mizrahi: Stick to hats, tweezers and golf cart bags.
|2009 Fall Isaac Mizrahi|
Would my American sons look at Mexico the same way I did as a boy, with disdain?