Articles on this Page
- 02/10/14--10:25: _Threezero Displays ...
- 02/10/14--11:00: _Wonder Festival 201...
- 02/10/14--11:07: _Hasbro Misses, Shar...
- 02/10/14--11:18: _Transformers 4 Age ...
- 02/10/14--11:26: _Kotobukiya Transfor...
- 02/10/14--12:00: _Make your own valen...
- 02/10/14--12:02: _HollowShells Commis...
- 02/10/14--12:03: _Transformers Genera...
- 02/10/14--12:07: _Hasbro's CEO Discus...
- 02/10/14--13:00: _COMMENTARY: These V...
- 02/10/14--13:06: _Dark Horse Comics A...
- 02/10/14--13:11: _US stocks drift hig...
- 02/10/14--13:28: _Grumpy Cat Attends ...
- 02/10/14--13:47: _Hasbro and Mattel W...
- 02/10/14--13:59: _Johnson & Johns...
- 02/10/14--14:16: _TFsource 2-10 Weekl...
- 02/10/14--14:26: _Kotobukiya DC Comic...
- 02/10/14--14:32: _US stocks end sligh...
- 02/10/14--14:33: _Dawn of the Planet ...
- 02/10/14--14:41: _Toys "R" ...
- 02/10/14--11:00: Wonder Festival 2014 Winter: Good Smile's scale figures
- 02/10/14--11:07: Hasbro Misses, Shares Rise As Girls Toy Sales Bloom
- 02/10/14--12:00: Make your own valentine and win a Funko Castiel Pop!
- 02/10/14--12:02: HollowShells Commission Sale
- 02/10/14--12:07: Hasbro's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 02/10/14--13:06: Dark Horse Comics Announces More Game Of Thrones Figurines
- 02/10/14--13:11: US stocks drift higher in subdued trading
- 02/10/14--13:28: Grumpy Cat Attends Toy Fair with Gund!
- 02/10/14--13:47: Hasbro and Mattel Work On Their Holiday Problems
- 02/10/14--13:59: Johnson & Johnson Valentine’s Day Healthy Essentials
- 02/10/14--14:16: TFsource 2-10 Weekly SourceNews! Popular Items Restock!
- 02/10/14--14:32: US stocks end slightly higher in quiet trading
- 02/10/14--14:33: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Maurice Figure First Look
- 02/10/14--14:41: Toys "R" Us holds "Great Trade-In Event" - NBC40.net
Last year Threezero completely rebooted their company and went from producing figures for other artists to making action figures based on various licensed properties. Many of their new licensed...
[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
Armed with photos taken by our very own Kristina Pino along with supplemental ones from AkibaHobby, we now take a look at the scale figures Good Smile Company brought with them to Wonder Festival. The majority of figures appeared to be from the series, The Idolm@ster - Cinderella Girls. Within the series in painted prototype form, we have Shimamura Uzuki and Shibuya Rin. As for unpainted ones, we see Honda Mio and Koshimizu Sachiko. To fill in the less bouncy-happy quota, there was the painted prototypes of Ciel from the game God Eater 2 as well one of Attack on Titan's Titan, which appears to be perfectly to scale with the series' characters figma.
From Phat! Company, we see little chibi figures of a sampling of the Idolm@ster girls (some painted, some not) along with a teaser image for a scale figure of Takane Shijou, yet another idol from the game.
After taking the Super Bowl by storm, earning the title for the most viewed spot of the game. We have some hints from Nelson about the next promotion for the Transformers Age of Extinction movie. According to the administrator of Michael Bay's fan forums, Shoot For The Edit, he has mentioned that the Super Bowl spot was not chronological and we could be seeing the theatrical movie trailer as early as next month.
Following the report from Winter Wonderfest in Japan, we have an update from Ami Ami about the new products coming from Kotobukiya what will include the 30th Anniversary Transformers D-Style Optimus Prime model kit. Unfortunately, there are no images or others details at this time other than the promotional poster image we saw at Wonderfest. Stay tuned for more news on this soon.
Reminder: The deadline for this contest is this Saturday. Submit your valentine for a chance to win!
It’s officially February, so that means Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Can’t you just feel the love in the air? Ok, well I just smell chocolate and that’s good enough for me.
My favorite part about this day is giving out valentine cards to all the people I care about. It’s even better when you make the valentine yourself, and that brings us to the contest! Here at Tomopop we love toys, and if you’re here, so do you.
So we want you to show that love by making a valentine for your favorite figure or fictional character. You can make your valentine any way you want. You can write it, draw it, bake it, knit it, etc.
Whatever you choose to do, make sure you take a picture and submit it in the comments here. Your valentine can be cute, sweet, creepy, funny, any way you want. Just be creative!
For example, one of my favorite figures is my Rick Grimes Pop! so I crocheted him a little heart he can hold. Hopefully you’ll be much more creative than me. The best submission we get will win an exclusive Funko Supernatural Castiel Pop! figure. I know what you're thinking, and the answer is yes, you can make a valentine for Castiel!
You’ll have until February 15 to submit your entries.
Starting today (Monday February 10th 2014), HollowShells is having a one month sculpture commission sale. For $25.00, you can pick up a hand-sculpted monster, robot or any kind of creature you can think of. Check out the HollowShells site for more info, and you can order via their Etsy store.
Thanks to Joel over at BBTS who let know they have listed some new Transformers Generations Japan exclusive figures from Takara Tomy. This is your chance to pick up the Fire Blast Grimlock and Thundercracker action figures that are now up for pre-order now and listed for shipping in first quarter of 2014.
[at Seeking Alpha] - Brian D. Goldner Good morning, everyone. Thank you for joining us today. 2013 represented an important inflection point for our Company as we heightened our focus in execution around our most important ...
Valentine’s Day is coming up, and many people will give roses, chocolates, and jewelry to the objects of their affections. But lest we forget, toys and games also make fine presents. Looking around the toy industry, it’s clear that a number of companies were aware of potential opportunities, and responded with cool Valentine’s Day-themed products. [...]
This post is part of the HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® 2014 program by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. and The Motherhood, who sent me a box of products and compensated me for my time. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are all my own, and I hope you enjoy them. If you’re a busy mom like myself… [read more]
A national big–box retailer is offering a new trade–in incentive program.