Articles on this Page
- 02/05/14--00:01: _Kindle Worlds Expan...
- 02/05/14--00:25: _Jenn Tony Bot Ant...
- 02/05/14--00:38: _Disney Pixar PLANES...
- 02/05/14--01:51: _Kirk von Hammet x S...
- 02/05/14--03:34: _Real Life Little Ty...
- 02/05/14--03:44: _set database: LEGO ...
- 02/05/14--04:00: _diy bunny & bir...
- 02/05/14--04:07: _Octopup: Pink Lemon...
- 02/05/14--04:32: _SEGA All-Stars stat...
- 02/05/14--05:00: _Pic of the Day >...
- 02/05/14--05:30: _Kidrobot reveald Ma...
- 02/05/14--05:36: _Sexy Cities; Canadi...
- 02/05/14--06:00: _The Atomic Uchuujin...
- 02/05/14--06:30: _Voting Begins Now f...
- 02/05/14--06:54: _Iron Man 2: 1/6th s...
- 02/05/14--07:00: _Pre-orders open for...
- 02/05/14--07:00: _Spin Master’s Air H...
- 02/05/14--07:25: _God of (Uglydoll) T...
- 02/05/14--07:51: _New Comic Book Day ...
- 02/05/14--07:59: _Cubex Huff Masterpi...
- 02/05/14--00:38: Disney Pixar PLANES: Real Life Hector Vector Helo?
- 02/05/14--01:51: Kirk von Hammet x Super7 - Nosferatu
- 02/05/14--03:34: Real Life Little Tyke Cozy Coupe
- 02/05/14--03:44: set database: LEGO 10235 winter village market
- 02/05/14--04:00: diy bunny & birdie printable valentine cards
- 02/05/14--04:07: Octopup: Pink Lemonade Edition by Nathan Hamill
- 02/05/14--04:32: SEGA All-Stars statues – Akira Yuki Statue
- 02/05/14--05:00: Pic of the Day > Mechanized Patriot by ridureyu
- 02/05/14--05:30: Kidrobot reveald Mardivale Dunny series
- 02/05/14--05:36: Sexy Cities; Canadian Sex Toy Sales Per Capita
- 02/05/14--06:00: The Atomic Uchuujin rises from The Disarticulators' lab
- 02/05/14--06:30: Voting Begins Now for Mighty Jaxx Open Call 2014
- 02/05/14--07:00: Pre-orders open for First 4 Figures' Akira Yuki
- 02/05/14--07:00: Spin Master’s Air Hogs Offers Custom 3-D Printed Armor Piece
- 02/05/14--07:25: God of (Uglydoll) Thunder
- 02/05/14--07:51: New Comic Book Day February 5, 2014
- 02/05/14--07:59: Cubex Huff Masterpiece or Not? - TFSource Article
[Business Wire] - —Today, Amazon Publishing announced that Kindle Worlds has reached licensing agreements to open up seven new Worlds, including Worlds based on Hasbro’s iconic G.I. JOE brand, and Warner Bros.
Jenn & Tony Bot have come up with this amazing Android custom for Valentine’s Day, titled “Anti-Cupid Love Is Stupid”. There are only 5 of these pieces available and features a polymer clay design with a chain, lantern, and heart accents. These will be available through through Urban Vinyl Daily...
Guess we have a real life giant helicopter to compare Hector Vector to … Tweet This Post
Super7 has collaborated with Kirk von Hammet to produce a brand new toy, the resin Nosferatu figure of their Super7 Super Soapeez toy line. This figure stands 10” tall and features an articulated neck. The resin cast prototype comes packaged in a deluxe gift box and is limited to only...
This guy decided he wanted his first car. You can check out more videos and a step by step to building your own HERE. Tweet This Post
set name: winter village market
theme: creator expert, winter, city
overall design is great.
must have for city lovers.
So I did this little doodle, and it seemed so perfect for Valentine’s Day that I decided to run with it! I wanted something that reminded me of my little girl, Birdie. But I figured that all of you might want some options, so I decided on creating two different versions this year: a birdie […]
Available now via nathanhamill.bigcartel.com is the Pink Lemonade Edition custom colorway of Nathan Hamill's OCTOPUP ! These custom-painted 2" tall sofubis come bagged and carded, and are limited to only 7pcs priced at US$25 each.
Mechanized Patriot by ridureyu Submit your Flickr photos to Poe Ghostal’s Pic of the Day!
Kidrobot has quietly been working on a new Dunny series, and they've just revealed the Mardivale Dunny series to the world via a sneak peek. The name gives away the theme: they're all Mardi Gras/Carnivale inspired. The 12 designs are all from Andrew Bell and Scribe, and the teaser lists it as a hyper series, which makes me think it'll be a super-limited run like the Dunny Endangered series was a few years ago. We'll have to wait for a little more info from Kidrobot to be sure.
No info on a release date or price, though I suspect it'll be a US$9.99 price point (as is usual for the recent blind-boxed Dunny series) and given the theme of the series, we might see them sometime between the end of February and mid-March around Mardi Gras (which is March 4 this year).
PinkCherry Adult Toys' statistics for 2013 indicate which cities are buying the most adult toys TORONTO, Feb. 5, 2014 /CNW/ - PinkCherry Adult Toys compiled their list of the top cities in Canada purchasing ...
The Disarticulators have a new keshi (rubber) figure that they'll be releasing on Friday: the Atomic Uchuujin. If you're a big enough Ultraman fan, then the design will look familiar to you, because it's based off of the character Alien S'pell from a banned 1967 episode of Ultraseven. The ban came from the fact that Alien S'pell's design was too similar to that of an atomic bomb survivor, including scarring.
The Atomic Uchuujin is 2.75 inches tall and cast in rubber, with a lot of colorways expected. They're starting out with a fleshtone version, and a |"deluxe UV edition" is planned for March. It'll be one of the many releases at Rampage Toys' keshi party on Friday in Tokyo, Japan (more on that in a separate post) and it'll be priced at around US$29 (¥3,000). A Western release for those of us who can't make the event is also planned; news on when to expect that should be coming soon.
"1st Stage Results are out! After going through hundreds of entries, we have finalised the selection of entries that made it to the 2nd Stage! Vote for your favourite art toy design and stand a chance to win some toys! Voters for the winning entry will stand a a chance to win the winning design art toy once it is produced (10 sets to be given)!" - Mighty JaxxRemember Mighty Jaxx's Open Call for 2014? Now you can start VOTING on Facebook, whereby the Top 5 designs will make it to the Final stage and have their design sculpted.
- 1 vote per design is allowed each day.
- This voting system will end on 3rd March 2014.
- All artworks belongs to the respective artists.
Seen only in the final minutes of the big-screen "Iron Man 2" movie, the WHIPLASH MARK 2 was by far the most memorable (even more than "War Machine") and even cooler of the armors seen, but alas, it had been cloaked in darkness on the silver screens … then the prototype was on show (MORE you say?), and I squirted a peep in my big-man-shorts … now the official product is ready to be unleashed, and it is DIECAST too!
Release date is 1st-2nd quarter of 2015. Do check in with your fav retailers for price and availability. I shudder at the cost tho…
PRODUCT PRESS: "At the climax of Iron Man 2, Ivan Vanko appeared in his new Whiplash Mark II armor and proved to be a formidable foe for both Tony Stark and Colonel James Rhodes. The Whiplash Mark II’s incredible mechanical design has left a strong impression for Iron Man fans and since the appearance of collectible figure’s prototype at various Hot Toys exhibitions, fans have been longing for the official reveal of this amazing armor.
Now we are very excited to present this eagerly awaited 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure. It will also be the newest addition to our MMS Diecast Series which the collectible figures are made of diecast material, realistically designed to look more like Whiplash Mark II as he appears in the movie. The MMS Diecast Series will take fans to the next level of authenticity, focusing on the materials, fine details and engineering of the collectible figure."
PRODUCT PRESS CONTINUED: "The movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Mickey Rourke as Whiplash Mark II in the movie featuring a helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Mickey Rourke, an interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up eyes, a magnetic mask, highly detailed mechanical design, metallic black painted full body armor with distressed effect, interchangeable battle damaged chest armor, pair of whips with real-like flashes and light-up function, and a specially sculpted diorama figure base."
Product Name: WHIPLASH MARK II (Code: MMS237D06)
Height approximately 33cn
36 Points of Articulation
SPECIAL FEATURES2 INTERCHANGEABLE HELMETED HEADS, A MAGNETIC MASK, DETAILED MECHANICAL DESIGN, METALLIC BLACK PAINTED FULL BODY ARMOR WITH DISTRESSED EFFECT, A PAIR OF WHIP WITH LIGHT-UP FUNCTION, & DIORAMA BASE
Head Sculpted by KOJUN
Head Painted by JC. HONG
Head Art Directed by JC. HONG
Armor Painted by LEE YOONG YOUNG
The 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Mickey Rourke as Whiplash Mark II in Iron Man 2
- Movie-accurate facial expression, wrinkles and beard
- Helmeted head with LED light-up eyes (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) magnetic mask
- Highly detailed metallic black painted full body armor with distressed effect
- Contains diecast material
- Approximately 33 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulations
- One (1) chest armor
- One (1) interchangeable battle damaged chest armor
- LED chest light (white light, battery operated)
- Articulations on waist armor to allow more flexible movement
- One (1) pair of palms with articulated fingers
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) pair of whips with real-like flashes and LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Diorama figure base with stand
Above posted video is of the prototype on show at Action City's Iron Man 3 Hot Toys Exhibit - Bugis Junction, Singapore circa May 2013.
The teaser arrived last week, but now we have pre-orders open for First 4 Figures' Akira Yuki statue. We also get to bring you more news about the piece, such as that it's 12 inches tall and limited to a run of 1,000 pieces. I also have to say that sculptor Todor Kolev has done a pretty good job massaging the details out of the statue, and hey, at least it's not the blocky polygons of the original game in the series. On second thought, that would make a fun statue ...
If you'd like one for yourself, head on over to First 4 Figures' shop, where you can find him priced at US$184.99 and shipping in the third quarter of 2014.
With the growing popularity of 3-D printing, Spin Master offers a custom part for its Air Hogs Heli Cage Armored Edition, a helicopter featuring removable plastic armor. Samples of the part were built using a MakerBot 3-D printer, which creates real 3-D objects by laying down drops upon drops of plastic material and building them [...]
Pretty Ugly has hooked up with KISS for a series of KISS Uglydolls. These licensed 11" tall Uglys are available dressed as each of the four band members. There's Demon OX, Catman Babo, Starchild Big Toe, and The Spaceman Wage. You can pick up each one for $20.00.
It's Wednesday, and that means it time to head down to your friendly neighbourhood comic shop for all your funny book needs. Click through for a complete list of this week's comic book releases!
Could this be a masterpiece, or a Masterpiece, even? It was meant to be. Once upon a time Takara Tomy considered releasing a Huffer (or Drag) to go with Masterpiece MP-10 Convoy but the idea never came to fruition. So, with their debut offering, have Cubex nailed Masterpiece levels of aesthetics, quality, design in their Not-Huffer Huff, allowing him to be seamlessly integrated into a Takara Tomy or Hasbro collection of Masterpiece Transformers? Is he even the best Not-Huffer on the market? Good luck finding a majority opinion, but if youre interested in mine, read the full article now at tfsource.com/