Articles on this Page
- 12/24/13--01:55: _Can you fly?!
- 12/24/13--09:50: _Vornado Announces I...
- 12/24/13--14:36: _First Sneak Peek: S...
- 12/26/13--10:02: _NECA Updates Pacifi...
- 12/26/13--12:51: _Hot Toys Evil Super...
- 12/27/13--05:00: _Kotobukiya shows a ...
- 12/27/13--09:04: _Hot Toys The Crow E...
- 12/27/13--10:31: _Hot Toys Batman Arm...
- 12/27/13--11:00: _European Commission...
- 12/27/13--12:36: _Supahcute Kaiju Sho...
- 12/27/13--13:17: _Toy Review - Transf...
- 12/27/13--19:02: _Pobber x Rotofugi x...
- 12/27/13--19:50: _Clutter Magazine Is...
- 12/27/13--21:00: _Little People Fun S...
- 12/27/13--22:04: _New Power Lords Fig...
- 12/27/13--22:09: _Aquaman & Cybor...
- 12/28/13--00:46: _Mattel Disney Pixar...
- 12/28/13--03:15: _San Diego Comic Con...
- 12/28/13--03:45: _set database: LEGO ...
- 12/28/13--05:02: _Rotofugi Exclusive ...
- 12/24/13--01:55: Can you fly?!
- 12/24/13--14:36: First Sneak Peek: Supahcute Kaiju Show
- 12/26/13--10:02: NECA Updates Pacific Rim, POTA, AvP, and ALIENS
- 12/26/13--12:51: Hot Toys Evil Superman Sixth Scale Figure Review
- 12/27/13--05:00: Kotobukiya shows a prototype of Yaya from UMD
- 12/27/13--09:04: Hot Toys The Crow Eric Draven Sixth Scale Figure Final Product
- 12/27/13--11:00: European Commission Updates EU Toy Safety Standards
- 12/27/13--12:36: Supahcute Kaiju Show Preview from Jerrod Maruyama
- 12/27/13--13:17: Toy Review - Transformers Generations Deluxe Waspinator
- 12/27/13--19:02: Pobber x Rotofugi x JC Rivera Resting Champ Screen Print
- 12/27/13--19:50: Clutter Magazine Issue 19 Free in Print and Online
- 12/27/13--21:00: Little People Fun Sounds Farm
- 12/27/13--22:04: New Power Lords Figures Deploying Soon From The Four Horsemen
- 12/28/13--00:46: Mattel Disney Pixar CARS: If You’re Collecting Every Clutchgoneski
- 12/28/13--03:15: San Diego Comic Con – First Step, ID
- 12/28/13--03:45: set database: LEGO san diego exclusive minifigure pack
- 12/28/13--05:02: Rotofugi Exclusive "Resting Champ" Print by JC Rivera x Pobber
Vornado Realty Trust announced today that it will record its 32.6% share of Toys "R" Us' third quarter financial results in its fourth quarter ending December 31, 2013.
We’re about a month away from the opening reception of my upcoming group exhibition – Supahcute Kaiju Show – at Leanna Lin’s Wonderland. I’ve invited some of my favorite artists to answer the question “Can monsters be cute?” (Spoiler alert: … Continue reading →
During the Christmas holidays many toy companies have been taking it easy, but you can’t quite say that for NECA. They have sent out updates for a bunch of licenses such as: Pacific Rim, POTA, AvP, and ALIENS. I’m sure that this is just the beginning with Toy Fair 2014 right around the corner. The […]
Way back at the end of 2011, Hot Toys released their first 1/6 scale Superman figure based off of the great Christopher Reeve. Everyone went crazy over the release of everyone’s favorite Superman. While he sold out fairly quickly, he can still be acquired for a half decent price on the secondary market. This year, […]
It's unfortunate that there have not been many figurines made based on new and currently airing anime this season. Sure we saw several Naruto figurines and Fairy Tail as well as other more major franchises that were great to see, but for the most part I watch the niche shows. So it warmed my heart when I saw that Kotobukiya is making a figurine based on the pretty machine doll Yaya from Unbreakable Machine Dolls.
Say what you will about the plot and characters of UMD but at least they are consistent at what they are and the action can be pretty decent at times. However the best part about the series for me has to be the visual design of the characters and Yaya is a good example of that. Her colors of black, white, and pink just work together in a good looking way. Her outfit is showy but not embarrassingly so. I have to admit I hope to see a lady cosplaying as her one day at a convention though!
Kotobukiya posted just two pictures of their 1/8th scale prototype of Yaya and I like what I see so far. Part of me wants to understand out what she is doing... Is she falling or something? Nah, but really she just looks happy and with the clock base under her I get the impression that the creators just wanted to show her happier side and her nice design.
In all I really like the impression I get off her figure, I might just pre-order her when she comes out! What do you think Tomopeeps? Anyone want to pick this doll up?
Hot Toys and Bloggers are proud to present us with some wonderful photos of the Hot Toys The Crow Eric Draven sixth scale figure final product. Based on the comic book series of the same name by James O’Barr, The Crow’s story follows Eric Draven, who is revived from the dead to avenge his own murder as […]
Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight Batman trilogy has made Batman more popular that he has ever been. Hot Toys has already made quite a few different variations of The Dark Knight, but their fans just can’t get enough of him. Seen in the preview from last year, the Hot Toys Batman Armory was destined to […]
The Toy Industry Association (TIA) has reported that earlier this month the European Commission (EC) published a revised “Guidance Document on Technical Documentation” to help manufacturers and importers of toys in the EU demonstrate compliance with requirements of the EU Toy Safety Directive (TSD). Revisions include a model letter that toy companies can use to [...]
Here is a tiny little preview of Jerrod Maruyama‘s “Kawaiiju” piece for Supahcute Kaiju Show. You’ll have to wait until the opening reception on January 18 (6-10pm) to see the entire piece, but it’ll be worth the wait! Jerrod also … Continue reading →
Waspinator was such a favorite with fans during Beast Wars that plans to kill him off at the start of the second season were changed. Considering that, it's not really surprising Waspinator ended up as one of the few Beast Wars characters to be included in generations as it observes the brand's 30th anniversary. And between Universe in 2008 and the upcoming Rattrap, we have updated toys for all of Scott McNeil's first season characters. That may very well say something about how memorable his performance made them as much as anything else. Read the full review.
Going into the New Year, Pobber continues to expand its reach beyond toys. They just released their first collectible cards from Doktor A and are now offering JC Rivera’s ‘Resting Champ’ screen print. Limited to 40 pieces, the print (4-color screen print, 19.5 x 10 inches) features JC’s signature Bear...
Building on the success of their free NYCC issue, the awesome people at Clutter have decided to make the regular print issues free as well. That’s right with the just released #19, Clutter is now a free publication available around the country including Kidrobot and other designer vinyl boutiques. And...
Little People Fun Sounds Farm -- $28.00
Looks cute … Tweet This Post
If you’re planning on going to SDCC in 2014, remember the first step is to get a SDCC ID – do it first – the pre registration/registration will start at any time in early 2014 so be ready because you only those with a SDCC ID can by tickets. “Comic-Con International: San Diego returns to […]
set name: san diego exclusive minifigure pack
theme: LEGO store grand opening exclusive set
LEGO store grand opening exclusive set in fashion valley, san diego, CA, USA.
only 500 sets available.
minifigs included a female minifig and 2 male minifigs.
Pobber sends word of a new print they had done with JC Rivera, based on his Bear Champ character. The print is titled 'Resting Champ' and features the Bear Champ taking a well-deserved rest on the rooftop.
"This is a 4-colour screenprint on French Construction Pure White 100C and measures 19.5 by 10 inches. Print is limited to just 40 pieces available for retail (total print edition is 50 with 5 for APs and 5 for printer proofs). The print is available exclusively at Rotofugi for just $40."