Articles on this Page
- 12/24/13--13:01: _TFSS 2.0 Transforme...
- 12/24/13--13:05: _Toy Art Gallery Hol...
- 12/24/13--13:07: _Transformers 4: Age...
- 12/24/13--13:31: _Hasbro Marvel Legen...
- 12/24/13--14:12: _Last Chance To Help...
- 12/24/13--14:25: _Marvel Legends Infi...
- 12/24/13--14:26: _Happy Holidays &...
- 12/24/13--16:31: _Toys for Tots share...
- 12/24/13--16:43: _Toys for Tots strug...
- 12/24/13--17:37: _Toy Break Episode 2...
- 12/24/13--18:30: _Terminator Tuttz Mi...
- 12/24/13--18:32: _Zephyrhills Toys fo...
- 12/24/13--18:49: _Happy Holidays From...
- 12/24/13--20:24: _What is your FAVOUR...
- 12/24/13--20:30: _Toys for Tots, Salv...
- 12/24/13--21:00: _Don't lose your way...
- 12/24/13--21:00: _Beyblade Metal Fury...
- 12/25/13--00:00: _Gunpla Builder's Wo...
- 12/25/13--00:39: _Merry Christmas!
- 12/25/13--01:00: _Tomopop Original: T...
- 12/24/13--13:05: Toy Art Gallery Holiday Sale with 20% Off (12.25 1.1)
- 12/24/13--14:12: Last Chance To Help Toys For Tots Put Presents Under The Trees!
- 12/24/13--14:26: Happy Holidays & Have A Merry Christmas From TNI
- 12/24/13--16:31: Toys for Tots shares with others
- 12/24/13--16:43: Toys for Tots struggles for donations this holiday season
- 12/24/13--17:37: Toy Break Episode 290: Big Ups!
- 12/24/13--18:30: Terminator Tuttz Mini Customs Series 2
- 12/24/13--18:32: Zephyrhills Toys for Tots distributes $40,000 in gifts
- 12/24/13--18:49: Happy Holidays From Cool Toy Review
- 12/24/13--20:24: What is your FAVOURITEST TOY / COLLECTIBLE of 2013?
- 12/24/13--21:00: Don't lose your way to these Ryuko Matoi pre-orders
- 12/24/13--21:00: Beyblade Metal Fury Hyperblades Hyper-Strike Battle Set
- 12/25/13--00:00: Gunpla Builder's World Cup announces champions
- 12/25/13--00:39: Merry Christmas!
- 12/25/13--01:00: Tomopop Original: The Tomopop Secret Santa
- costumed vigilantes
- demon-slaying teens
- apocalypse-canceling robots
- a fluffy goat
- and so much more!
The Official Transformers Collectors' Club have released a new image of the TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator action figure. Get a look the figure in his alt cyborg wasp mode with the color theme carried over from the Beast Machines Thust. Note that the post lets us know that the colors are "NOT final" at this time.
Toy Art Gallery is celebrating their past year which was filled with exclusive releases and shows by offering a 20% off sale running from Christmas Day through New Years day (12.25 – 1.1). The sale applies to nearly everything available in the online store including blind boxes, sofubi, designer vinyl,...
The roar of movie licensing goods won't kick into gear until May, but we're already seeing some of the rediculous items on the horizon with the Transformers Movie Heroes 18 oz. Tritan Water Bottle, Transformers Movie Heroes 12 oz. Acrylic Travel Cup and Transformers Movie Heroes Large Tin Tote. Read on to see more details and images below.
Next up in our month-long daily Hasbro Photo Archive update is the last carded figure released (at this point) in the Marvel Legends Puck Series. Follow this link to check out the Utopia version of Cyclops action figure.
Without our help many families won't be able to put toys under the tree. Whether it's buying new toys or donating extra packaged items from our collections, we can help make the holidays brighter for children who would otherwise go without. If you live in the US and would like to help, head on over to Toys For Tots to find out where you can drop off your toy donations. Just because the big day is tomorrow doesn't mean there isn't time to do your part!
Toys for Tots and supporting organizations were able to distribute more than 1,500 toys to needy children in Lincoln County, Mescalero and Alamogordo over the holiday season, said the group's coordinator.
Amarillo, TX - Toys for Tots is playing Santa Tuesday and making its last deliveries before Christmas.
Ben returns to Toy Break for Episode 290: Big Ups! George, Ayleen and Ben take a look at some big toys like Bossk, Batman, Dead Kozik, Dead Equine Super Set, and much more.
Argonaut Resins has announced that Series 2 of the Terminator Tuttz Mini Customs collaboration with artist Leroy Wilkes of Kilroy's Attic has been released at the Argonaut Shop (linked above). The edition size of this series is: • Clear Tint Outer Shell Tuttz - 6 pieces • Pearlescent Ghost-styled GID - 1 piece • Tuttz […]
ZEPHYRHILLS — Toys For Tots gave out about $40,000 in toys at the Zephyrhills distribution held at the Lions Club Sunday morning.
The staff of Cool Toy Review would like to wish you all a safe and happy holiday and be sure to let us know what cool toys Santa brings!
"What is your FAVOURITEST TOY / COLLECTIBLE of 2013?" … And did you manage to score / own it?
Publishable replies, please! Either in this post's comments section, or my Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter … and feel free to tag me of pics of you with your score! Or email direct toysreviler [at] gmail.com. Does not matter if you are a collector or an artist, this is all about Toys, TOYS, TOYS!
More than 1,000 children have had their Christmas made brighter this year through the generous outpouring of community support to longtime charitable giving programs.
With Kill la Kill pretty much unanimously agreed to be the greatest thing in the history of the universe, it was only a matter of time before the figures started coming out of the woodwork, and it's Phat! Company who are first off the mark as they unveil their version of heroine Ryuko Matoi (announced last month).
Ryuko's portrayed in her 'Kamui Senketsu' form, an ultra powered-up battle mode that conveniently strips her of almost all her clothing. I'd crack more jokes, but that'd be unfair because this is a pretty amazing looking figure, full of energy and a dynamic pose. Detailing appears sharp as well, and Ryuko includes replaceable weapon and arm parts. You'll get the regular version of her trademark Scissor Blade, as well as the extra large 'Decapitation version' with a replacement part to allow a two handed grip.
It all adds up to one fine looking figure and the good news is she's out for pre-orders right now at all the major stores. Ryuko will set you back a totally reasonable ¥8,800 with a release due in June next year. Even with my aversion to NSFW-ish figures, I put my money down. Don't wait - this one's bound to be popular.
Beyblade Metal Fury Hyperblades Hyper-Strike Battle Set -- $24.95
The Gunpla Builder's World Cup held its finals at Gundam Front Tokyo on December 22 and the contest has named its winners. First place in the Open championship went to Japan's Shunpei Yamauchi and his take on the MG 1/100 RX-93 ν Gundam Ver.Ka. He spent five months on the build and clearly the time paid off.
Meanwhile the Junior championship went to Choy Chi Kit of Hong Kont for his Gulliver's Travels take on Char's Zaku titled Forgotten Red Comet. The 14-year-old spent 3 months on the project for an impressive win.
As great as these are I do wish an original build had won in either category. For me that's the best part of these competitions. Despite that, Game Watch does have a gallery featuring many unique entries including a fresh look at North America's Legendary Mobile Suit PWS-02 by Kevin Yi Zhang.
[via Anime News Network]
Have a fun day! Tweet This Post
Like many businesses, we here at Tomopop held a secret santa. At most other jobs, you might get some liquor, maybe a tie, a gift card if you're lucky. At Tomopop, we got things like:
Why don't you go and hit that jump and see what we got each other!