Articles on this Page
- 12/15/13--03:16: _set database: LEGO ...
- 12/15/13--03:27: _Walt Disney World P...
- 12/15/13--05:14: _ThreeA: Kuma Pascha...
- 12/15/13--05:56: _Micro Skelevex by a...
- 12/15/13--06:28: _Silent Auction for ...
- 12/15/13--06:34: _Toys for Tots needs...
- 12/15/13--06:37: _Stan Bush's The Tou...
- 12/15/13--06:58: _Transformers Custom...
- 12/15/13--07:08: _Fans Project Intimi...
- 12/12/13--19:25: _Toy: Domo See Me?
- 12/12/13--19:46: _Beware fake McFarla...
- 12/15/13--06:00: _This Lego custom is...
- 12/15/13--07:00: _Groovy Girls Turnin...
- 12/15/13--07:27: _20131216 Update
- 12/15/13--07:40: _Hasbro Marvel Legen...
- 12/15/13--10:37: _Toy News Roundup: '...
- 12/15/13--10:37: _Toy News Roundup: '...
- 12/15/13--11:00: _Tokidoki and Sanrio...
- 12/15/13--12:05: _Winter Moisturizing
- 12/15/13--13:01: _Mattel Ghostbusters...
- 12/15/13--03:16: set database: LEGO 9917 DCP sensor connector cable
- 12/15/13--03:27: Walt Disney World Phone Numbers App
- 12/15/13--05:14: ThreeA: Kuma Pascha Pre-Order Date Announced
- 12/15/13--05:56: Micro Skelevex by alto x DMS
- 12/15/13--06:28: Silent Auction for Designer Toy Awards 2013
- 12/15/13--06:34: Toys for Tots needs your help
- 12/12/13--19:25: Toy: Domo See Me?
- 12/12/13--19:46: Beware fake McFarlane Spawn sketches on eBay
- 12/15/13--06:00: This Lego custom is the Bob-omb... battlefield
- 12/15/13--07:00: Groovy Girls Turning 16 With New Core Dolls and Accessories
- 12/15/13--07:27: 20131216 Update
- 12/15/13--11:00: Tokidoki and Sanrio Collaborate on Holiday Collection
- 12/15/13--12:05: Winter Moisturizing
set database: LEGO 9917 DCP sensor connector cable
set name: DCP sensor connector cable
theme: technic, mindstorms
come with a connector cable.
the cable connect between RCX and DCP sensors.
overall design is good.
must have for technic fans.
There is a nice free app with 150 important Walt Disney World theme park phone numbers. Over 150 Phone Numbers Include: ✓ Main Walt Disney World Switchboard – Live Rep – Gets you to any location at Walt Disney World Resort ✓ WDW Central Reservations Office ✓ WDW Dining Reservations ✓ WDW Character Dining Reservations […]
ThreeA's super-cute Kuma Pascha action figure will go up for pre-order on December 20th. Blind-boxed singles and sets will be available. Keep your eyes here for when the pre-order goes live!
PRODUCT PRESS: "alto and DMS are proud to announce the latest edition to the Skelevex family. Continuing the miniaturisation of the range, the Micro skull has arrived. Available as an open edition 3D print output (perfect for building an army of the dead), exclusively via alto's Shapeways store priced at $6.46. As an added bonus, the micro is Lego minifig compatible. The possibilities are, almost, endless." -mentioned Chris Dobson [alto]
Clutter Magazine announces a brand initiative for the Designer Toy Awards, with the listing of specific collectibles up for SILENT AUCTION.
A variety of prices have since been released for bids prior to this post, including Gary Ham & Freak Store's "Fonzo", Brandt Peters & Ferg's "Squadt Terror Boys: ooze [oilish]", 3A Toys's "Metal Gear Solid: Rex", MAD's "Mini MAD*L Resin (10th Edition)", and "Pierced (Shades of Grey)" from Parra & Kidrobot. The following items will be released at the following designated dates/times:
Monday, December 16th @ 12 NOON to 4PM EST
Goin & Mighty Jaxx's popular "Bad Apple" resin figure in a one-off customized gold and silver version by artist Daniel Yu.
Tuesday, December 17th @ 12 NOON to 4PM EST :
Rsin's "Pearl K" hand-painted custom 3-inch Dunny, using a resin cast head on a production body, which was limited to a mere three copies, the other two having been sold at NYCC 2013.
Wednesday, December 18th @ 12 NOON to 4PM EST :
Creo Design's "Tooth Decay," the 7-inch tall sold out resin figure done in a unique black & gold "Designer Toy Awards" colorway!
How Silent Auctions Work
To enter the Silent Auction you must submit the amount you're willing to pay for the item, not knowing what others have bid or if you are currently winning. If you have placed the highest bid during the specified timeframe, then you are the winner and are responsible for paying your bidded amount.
How To Bid
On the appropriate day and timeframe, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your bid. The winner will be notified on the same day and have 24 hours to make payment. If they fail to make payment, the next highest bidder will become the default winner under the same terms and so forth.
The Breeze held a free concert Saturday to encourage people to bring toys to Broadway Square Mall in Tyler. Multi-platinum recording artist, Kevin Rudolf, made an appearance to help spread the word for Toys for Tots. Promote to Mobile 0 read more
AS promised, Stan Bush let us know he would have a new video ready for release on December 15th and here it is. Check out the new video for the single "The Touch (Power Mix)" from the Transformers: Fall of Cybertron game that is now available for download on iTunes. You can watch the promo video below or a preview now.
Thanks to Lost who has posted some in-package images of the Transformers Custom Kreon Series 2 figures. Get a look at the Wave 2 action figures that feature chromed parts with front and back package shots for Galvatron, Cliffjumper Hound, Jazz, Dreadwing and Beast Hunters Predaking. Much like the wave 1 toys, these figures include a special add-on accessories rack for customizing your Kreon figure.
Thanks to Optimash Prime and Mr Elljay who has shared even more new hi-res images of the Fans Project Intimidator Combined Mode Images of Not Menasor Figures Team. Finally, we get to see all thes figures needed to complete the Causality Intimidator combiner team that pays homage to the G1 Menasor combiner and Stunticons characters. FansProject will be releasing the set in the 4th Quarter of 2013. Check out the images now for the full preview of the new release.
Found. Argh. I should have closed my mouth. Domo is very good at hiding… almost.
Recently a spree of fake “rough draft” sketches of this Wizard Magazine #205 cover featu
Super Mario 64 was a revolutionary change for Nintendo's Mario series, bringing the 2D platformer into glorious, clunky 3D. Matt De Lanoy (Pepa Quin) has honored that legacy with an amazing Lego sculpture of the Bob-omb Battlefield that's every bit the piece of art that was the first "painting" in the game's castle.
The Lego Bob-omb Battlefield is an abridged version of the game's, capturing the landscape's details while eliminating much of the empty space. King Bob-omb and other elements are removable allowing them to placed wherever on the field.
Check out additional images in the gallery.
[ via The Brothers Brick ]
Sixteen years after the introduction of Groovy Girls, visitors to The Manhattan Toy Company‘s booth at the American International Toy Fair can be the first to see three new Groovy Girls Special Edition Sweet 16 Dolls: Skylar, Fuchsia, and Lilia. These limited edition dolls are each dressed in bright fashions and sport colored hair to [...]
Please forgive me for the lack of updates ><
While I'd love to share more of Japan with you on a mor...
Next up in the month-long daily updates to the Marvel Legends section of our Hasbro Photo Archive is the Iron Monger Series Classic Iron Man action figure. Follow the above link to have a closer link.
Guess what time it is? It’s time for yet another epic edition of the Toy News Roundup! Here we round-up all of the most important toy news of the week from our site, and also link you to any toy news that we didn’t cover. Let’s see what the big Toy News was this week, shall […]
Guess what time it is? It’s time for yet another epic edition of the Toy News Roundup! Here we round-up all of the most important toy news of the week from our site, and also link you to any toy news...
[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
tokidoki has partnered with Sanrio, the global lifestyle brand best known for the pop icon Hello Kitty, on a limited edition tokidoki x Sanrio Characters holiday collection. The new collection features bright and colorful co-branded products with favorite tokidoki and Sanrio characters, including Adios, Ciao Ciao, Stellina, Hello Kitty, Keroppi, Badtz-Maru, and more. The broad [...]
As the colder weather sets in, so do chapped lips and dryer skin. Children and chapped lips means uncomfort. Dry skin means itchiness and scratching. It's best to be prepared ahead of time for a remedy. While a pediatrician can offer a personalized product for your child's condition, there are plenty of over the counter options for minor signs of dryness. It's always best to still consult with your child's pediatrician just top rule out anything else.
Toy Tips tested out some brands of moisturizing products that are appropriate for children and adults. These made our top list.
Carmex Everyday Healing Cream. It's non-greasy which makes it easy to put on your child without a thick residue on your own hands. Designed to penetrate dry, rough and cracked skin, it worked well on heels, elbows and hands. It does have a softer scent of the regular Carmex lip balm. We suggest adding a coat of that on your child's lips after as protection. Now that these come in different flavors, have your choose the one they like best. It will help make it easier for you to have them wear it. For a little extra something for Mom, the Ultra Hydrating Moisture Plus lip balm with SPF15/Sunscreen come in stylish tubes. Mom testers liked the clear gloss finish and the soft vanilla flavor.
One of the worst feelings are those little cracks near your cuticles or around your nails that are just downright. painful. We found two products that seem to work for that.
1. CapriClear Moisturizing Spray. This easy to spray bottle of clear liquid fractionated coconut oil is 100% natural. Mom testers used this at night on their face as well as their hands and reported a healthier looking complexion and softer hands after a few days use. We suggest to keep it on the nightstand as a quick reminder before bedtime so the fractionated oil can soak into the skin. It also worked well on the lips to prevent dryness and moisturize.
2. The Carmex Healing Ointment in the concentrated form. It comes in a tub and is greedy going on but if you put on overnight, by morning, you will see and feel a difference. It's hard to do during the day because you wash your hands so often and it really needs to set in the skin to work. The magic ingredient is in the formula.
EOS by far has the cutest packaging of all the products in our review. The tangerine flavored anti-bacterial balm looks like a little yellow egg and when twisted, it reveals a sweet smelling sphere of rounded easy to apply paraben-free balm. The shape is makes to easier to apply to lips than a traditional stick. Shea butter, jojoba oil, antioxidants, green tea extracts, honey and vitamins alleviate dry lips while phenol has antiseptic properties.
Elemental Herbs All Good Lips. These herbal balms use zinc oxide as their main main active ingredient which is known to help prevent sunburn. For parents and children who plan to be outdoors in the cold weather to enjoy winter sports or just playing in the snow, a sunscreen is mandatory. The Organic Lip Balms are sticks of organic extra virgin olive oil and organic beeswax. Available in 3 flavors, the company is transparent with the full ingredient list that you can find on their website and on the product itself. The tinted colors are a nice alternative to a heavy lipstick.
No one expects to get scars or wants them to stay on their body. There are some products that claim to promise scar removal. In review, we have not found any products that completely made a scar disappear. But, we did find some products that altered the appearance of a scar to look much better. Regardless of how a scar came to be, these are three products to consider to alter their look.
1. Medicine Mama's Apothecary- This certified organic healing ointment is made with honey, royal jelly, olive oil. propolis, bee pollen and beeswax. All natural ingredients soothed on the skin helped the pain of burns and reduce inflammation of scars.
3. Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel is a colorless gel that bonds to the skill to form a coating that dries east. It is resistant to water and helps to diminish the appearance of the scar. Testers reported that it did improve the appearance of a scar and quickly reduced redness.
3. Scar Away- These latex-free silicone sheets claim to prevent the formation of new scars. Our reviewers reported that they were easy to apply ( like a bandage), were comfortable to wear and greatly changed the appearance.
Our Favorite Lotions for Baby:
Shea Moisture Organic Baby
Red Bush & Babassu Head-To-Toe Lotion is made with Cocoa Butter, moisturizing Babassu Oil, Carrot Oil and anti-oxidant-rich Red Bush extract .
Organic Olive & Marula Head-To-Toe Lotion is a blend of Olive Oil, Shea Butter and Marula Oil that softens and protects delicate skin with Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E and Aloe Vera.
Noodle and Boo
Protecting delicate skin is what is most important when choosing a lotion to moisturize baby's skin. Made with sweet almond oil, Vitamin E and C, it smooths on easily holds a sweet baby scent.
Remember to join in all the winter sports with your kids but moisturize first and be sure everyone wears a sunscreen when outside.