Articles on this Page
- 12/10/13--13:00: _PopCap Launches Peg...
- 12/10/13--13:39: _Year’s hottest toy ...
- 12/10/13--14:00: _Check out this life...
- 12/10/13--14:02: _Are the toys you...
- 12/10/13--15:19: _Testing holiday toy...
- 12/10/13--15:49: _Godzilla Trailer Re...
- 12/10/13--16:30: _Elder Things Week
- 12/10/13--17:44: _Play Arts Kai Metal...
- 12/10/13--17:53: _Skinner x Krotpong ...
- 12/10/13--18:30: _The Vato-Bots
- 12/10/13--19:44: _Preview: Blamo Toys...
- 12/10/13--20:00: _Megahouse's Dragons...
- 12/10/13--20:54: _Full Metal Panic! A...
- 12/10/13--21:00: _7 Reasons Not to Bu...
- 12/10/13--21:00: _"Surreale Bild...
- 12/10/13--21:00: _VTech Switch and Go...
- 12/10/13--22:00: _Megahouse's Morgian...
- 12/10/13--22:00: _Smells Like X-Mas S...
- 12/10/13--22:52: _How to make your ho...
- 12/10/13--23:00: _MADL Phase 4 Reveal...
- 12/10/13--13:00: PopCap Launches Peggle 2 for Xbox One
- 12/10/13--13:39: Year’s hottest toy may be a 54-year-old woman
- 12/10/13--14:00: Check out this life-size Kirishima from Arpeggio
- 12/10/13--14:02: Are the toys you're buying safe?
- 12/10/13--15:19: Testing holiday toys for toxins
- 12/10/13--15:49: Godzilla Trailer Revealed HOLY SHIT THIS LOOKS GREAT
- 12/10/13--16:30: Elder Things Week
- 12/10/13--17:53: Skinner x Krotpong Killer Krampus (12.12)
- 12/10/13--18:30: The Vato-Bots
- 12/10/13--20:00: Megahouse's Dragons Crown Elf is ready to join your party
- 12/10/13--20:54: Full Metal Panic! ARX-8 Laevatein Plastic Model Kit
- 12/10/13--21:00: 7 Reasons Not to Buy Your Child an iPad for Christmas
- 12/10/13--21:00: "Surreale Bildwelten" Print from dust
- 12/10/13--21:00: VTech Switch and Go Dinos - Sliver the T-Rex Dinosaur
- 12/10/13--22:00: Megahouse's Morgiana dances her way to pre-orders
- 12/10/13--22:00: Smells Like X-Mas Smokin' Poo Set by Frank Kozik
- 12/10/13--23:00: MADL Phase 4 Revealed by MAD Toy Design
PopCap, a division of Electronic Arts Inc. has launched Peggle 2, available exclusively for Microsoft’s Xbox One. Peggle 2, a sequel to the original puzzle game, has tons of new features and is available from the Xbox Live Games Stores. Key features of this game include five Peggle Masters, each with multiple costumes, 60 all-new [...]
Sometimes when a series with a cast of characters like Arpeggio of Blue Steel's comes along the most interesting merchandise made isn't of one of the girls. Well, not entirely. Kirishima is a battleship personified as a girl, but also has a temporary form as a big teddy bear. The big, pink teddy bear version of Kirishima will soon be getting a life-sized plush in Japan.
Limited to only 500 the plush is being released in Japan in March 2014 for ¥10,000. She stands over two feet tall at 63cm and made with polyester, steel, copper and brass parts. She's available at the Victor Entertainment shop to Japanese buyers, and given the limited number it's doubtful she'll appear at other shops outside of your favorite buying service.
Treacherous Toys: that's the title of a report documenting dangerous toys on the shelves. It details more than a dozen toys that contain choking hazards and toxic materials like lead. Katie Gibas reports.
Holiday toys were tested for toxins and the results of a screening should grab your attention.
Bailey Records has launched Elder Things Week - a week full of fantastic custom painted one-off Kaiju Kaos: Smackdown minifigures from artists such as Clawfreak, Ersico, Mark Nagata, and Super_SandBagger. It looks to me like the one-off customs are running $10.00 each.
Skinner is about to drop his hand-painted Killer Krampus run. Skinner’s multi-hued vcolor paint application and design brings Krotpong’s 2 figure sofubi set to wicked life. As you can see in the pictures life, the little figure can be inserted into the demon’s backpack or liberated to stand on his...
Crying Gull Toys has released their newest toy line: The Vato-Bots. These resin minifigs are straight from the Barrios of Los Cyberlon. The figures are hand-cast in white resin and then hand-painted. Available in six colors, you can currently pick them up for $17.00 each.
It’s December and that means holidays, cold weather (even in LA this year!) and the annual Blamo Toys show at Toy Art Gallery. For this year’s show Blamo has given artists the chance to customize a figure that represents their distinct approach to toys – Billy. Instead of vinyl or...
Megahouse's 1/7 scale Excellent Model Dragon's Crown Elf is currently available for pre-order.
Elf stands out among many of the Dragon's Crown collectibles seen thus far for doing something cool rather than just exploiting sex appeal. Her crazy pose, which involving contorting her body mid-jump to fire an arrow behind her, is really wicked. While it evokes the very worst of comic book art (which often used similar poses to simultaneously show a girl's breasts and behind), Elf's pose has a legitimate action vibe to it and I like the added detail of the squirrel just jumping out on her shoulder.
Megahouse's Excellent Model Dragon's Crown Elf is listed as standing 220-millimeters tall, is slated for a June release, and has a ¥11,000 list price. Be sure to check out the gallery for additional images.
Santa is 100 percent not licensed to produce iPads or any brand-name electric devices — and with good reason.
dust shares with us snaps of his latest silkcreen print which is now available via www.dustshop.de. "Surreale Bildwelten" is a sized 24 x 30 centimenter, 260 g/m² Art silkscreen print, limited to 25 prints priced at € 60,- per, coming signed and numbered.
VTech Switch and Go Dinos - Sliver the T-Rex Dinosaur -- $11.99
We saw her pop up in scans a few weeks back, but now Megahouse's rendition of Morgiana for their G.E.M. range is up for pre-ordering. We also get a proper preview gallery and the revelation that, as was the case with Aladdin, first production run versions will come with a bonus super-deformed figure.
I haven't really changed my stance on Morgiana since we saw the scans, namely that it's a wonderful looking figure ruined by a flat, lifeless face. It's such a shame, since Megahouse appear to have nailed pretty much everything else you'd want, particularly some great swoopy clothing. As it is, I'm having quite a debate over whether to put in an order, even though I love the character. If you're game though, she's ¥8,000, with a release date of May next year.
You could tell your friends you "hung some special shit on the xmas tree" and you wouldn't be lying this time! Score your very own "SMELLS LIKE X-MAS SMOKIN' POO SET" of hand-cast resins from Frank Kozik for US$40 (sold as a set only). An edition of 25 sets to be had, with each Smokin' Poo sized 2" in diameter and ready to hang with embedded metal hook.
There are few things more enjoyable that having the whole family round for Christmas, or even just making sure your home looks perfect for your immediate family. However, it can also be quite a hard thing to pull off perfectly, as well as being potentially one of the most expensive parts of the whole festive… [read more]
"2014 marks the 10year anniversary of the MAD*L figure platform... I can't wait to drop the latest Phase:4 designs. MADAPE, MODERN HERO, & MAEMAEMON!" -mentioned Jeremy Madl of MAD Toy Design.This figure series remains one of my more desired toy-wants, and yet had never had the chace to score any, besides a signed Chris Lee MADL figure from a VinylAbuse contest back in 2006! Here's hoping 2014 would be kinder to me financially, so I could score these haha
Seen below are closer looks at Modern Hero (with a top hat accessory), and Jeremy's daughter doodling an image for the MAEMAEMON she designed! (Pics via @madtoydesign). Do check in with your fav retailers for eventual availability.