Articles on this Page
- 11/20/13--23:10: _"Darkside Wick...
- 11/20/13--23:33: _Matt Ferguson's Dr....
- 11/20/13--23:59: _TOYSREVIL for "...
- 11/21/13--00:15: _3A Toys' Moonbase O...
- 11/21/13--00:28: _"Notorious Bal...
- 11/21/13--00:39: _Mattel Disney Pixar...
- 11/21/13--00:47: _Nikko Toshogu
- 11/21/13--02:32: _Test Your Seinfeld ...
- 11/21/13--03:33: _set database: LEGO ...
- 11/21/13--04:00: _gift guides: presch...
- 11/21/13--05:00: _Build-A-Bear Worksh...
- 11/21/13--05:00: _Pic of the Day >...
- 11/21/13--05:30: _Riveting Rivetz
- 11/21/13--05:30: _Toyfinity Toys’ Mor...
- 11/21/13--05:49: _Robo Force Returns ...
- 11/21/13--06:00: _Neverwinter Shadowm...
- 11/21/13--07:00: _Nintendo Brings Hol...
- 11/21/13--07:50: _Corgi Eddie Stobart...
- 11/21/13--08:19: _Craft a Paper Baske...
- 11/21/13--08:30: _Toy Break Episode 2...
- 11/20/13--23:10: "Darkside Wicked" Bust from Woebots x FLABSLAB
- 11/20/13--23:59: TOYSREVIL for "Best Blog" Trading Cards for Designer Toy Awards 2013
- 11/21/13--00:28: "Notorious Baldies" by Mr Peruca x K.Olin tribu
- 11/21/13--00:47: Nikko Toshogu
- 11/21/13--02:32: Test Your Seinfeld Quotes Knowledge …
- 11/21/13--03:33: set database: LEGO 30255 crawley
- 11/21/13--04:00: gift guides: preschool 3-5
- 11/21/13--05:00: Pic of the Day > Freddy’s Coming For You by kendall_pride
- 11/21/13--05:30: Riveting Rivetz
- 11/21/13--05:30: Toyfinity Toys’ Mordles
- 11/21/13--05:49: Robo Force Returns In 2014
- 11/21/13--06:00: Neverwinter Shadowmantle Module Launches December 5th
- 11/21/13--07:00: Nintendo Brings Holiday Fun to Malls Across the U.S.
- 11/21/13--07:50: Corgi Eddie Stobart & Emergency vehicles
- 11/21/13--08:19: Craft a Paper Basket With Your Kids
- 11/21/13--08:30: Toy Break Episode 285: Sweaty Bus People
And here I was gawking at this DCon-released piece, when instead this hand painted "DARKSIDE WICKED" resin but by Angry Woebots x FLABSLAB is, well more 'wickeder'! haha
Limited to 10 pieces (shipped out from California) and priced at US$280 per - this is one "nub-nub" you WANT on your display shelves, methinks!
PRESS: "To celebrate Dr. Who’s 50th anniversary, Bottleneck Gallery will be releasing a new series of prints from Matt Ferguson that honors each Doctor over the course of the entire series.
All 11 prints will be available as a timed released edition at Bottleneckgallery.com. The sale will start Friday, November 22nd at 12pm eastern and last till 11:59pm on Sunday, November 24th. Each giclee print is 8 x 11 inches, numbered and costs $25.
There will be an option to purchase each piece individually or as a set of 11 for $260. Each set will come with a free “12th” print that will be shown over the weekend on Bottleneck’s Facebook page.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Home Sweet Home, an organization that helps incarcerated mothers and their children reconnect in society."
And while I did not bring home the award for "Best Blog" this year, I did manage to get on a trading card again! (Award "Finalists" all get a card of them printed, that's why this exists ;p) And I am pleased as punch, I have to admit haha
Thanks to Selina at The Jelly Empire for the trouble, and to Clutter for giving me the opportunity to be on a trading card again :)
Now to somehow collect MORE of these TOYSREVIL trading cards … anyone want to trade for gashapon toys? :)
And so 3A Toys' MOONBASE OMEGA ASTRONAUT STRIGOI is now on sale via Bambalandstore - with a single costing US$160, while a 2pack sets you back US$310 (both ship in 2nd quarter of 2014) launched Nov 21st @ 9am. And thanks to the production blog, we have images of an alternative colorway dubbed NIGHT SHADE STRIGOI (aka 'MOONBASE OMEGA COMMANDER ASTRONAUT' - shown above) … but do not expect this white-suit-clad figure to be hanging'round the store for long, as "batches" go up whenever!
As well we have a look at the internal action figure of the 1/6-scaled piece, showcasing a brand new body, rather than just attachments to a standard 12" body-form!
Times like these I wish I had cyber-dough to pay for all of these … and seeing 2013 is coming to an end soon, my 3AA membership discount sure as heck's not fully used, innit? *deep-man-sigh*
K.Olin tribu presents his first collaboration for a print series dub "NOTORIOUS BALDIES" with the Brazilian illustrator; Mr Peruca, with 6 x designs to be had, each limited to 30pcs, sized 60x60cm, and each featuring an cartoon and screen character, each of whom posses an infamous balding plate! Do you recognize them?
Prided at 60 euros for European buyers / 50 Euros for other buyers - purchase directly here.
Movie Moment 2-packs are not broken down by what’s in each pack – they are simply listed as a “Pack __.” There are 11 packs listed. So, the DEFINITE ONES are: Shu’s & his crew Chief Mach. John & Nancy are definitely a Movie Moment 2-pack. And the “Race Yacht Fans” almost certainly are another […]
Its been a while since we had a Places to visit in Japan post. Today we visit a Shinto Shrine called N...
Vulture has a fun Seinfeld quiz – a still or an animated GIF – guess the phrase … First one is easy! Tweet This Post
set name: crawley
theme: legends of chima
included a chi crystal and a laser gun.
My daughter is about to graduate out of this age group, and I’m a little bittersweet. Yes, it’s amazing to see the new things she’s capable of, but she’s losing some of her roly poly sweetness. So for those of you with kids between 3 and 5, treasure these moments! But I’m sure you know […]
Build-A-Bear Workshop®, the global interactive retailer of customized stuffed animals, is kicking off its sixth annual campaign to benefit the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation and inviting Guests to join the effort in several ways.
Freddy’s Coming For You by kendall_pride Submit your Flickr photos to Poe Ghostal’s Pic of the Day!
Today (November 21st 2013) the Mordles return with four brand-new editions, including the debut of the Jumbo Mordle. In June 2013, Toyfinity Toys brought back the Mordles, launching a reproduction of the original ten Mordles (originally from Ideal Toys' 1980's game Rocks and Bugs and Things) with improved plastic and paint applications in six brand […]
[PR Newswire] - REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Nov. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Perfect World Entertainment, Inc. and Cryptic Studios are pleased to announce that the widely-praised free-to-play action MMORPG Neverwinter , set in ...
Between November 25 and December 22, Nintendo will visit 23 malls coast-to-coast so the public can test drive video games for the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS systems. The expected lineup for the Wii U includes Super Mario 3D World, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, Wii Fit U, Wii Party U, Wii [...]
Eddie Stobart has now teamed up with Corgi to produce a range of diecast lorries, including this Eddie Stobart Playset, which is priced around £9.99.
Recently, I visited my cousin. My niece told me about her school competition. They had to craft a thing out of waste materials. The aim was to introduce children to the concept of ‘recycling’. Being a craft lover, I decided to help her. We thought of making bookmarks, baskets and so much more. but, finally decided to make a paper basket. It doesn't require much material and is the simplest thing to make. The most important thing it is useful too.
So here is my recycled newspaper basket :)
What you’ll need:
(3) U pins
(6) Paint brush
Step 1: Make thin newspaper rolls, tightly enough. To do this place a pencil on one corner of the newspaper sheet and go on rolling. Stick the end to make it tight and firm. Make around 30 such rolls.
Step 2: Cut out 2 circles from cardboard. Glue an odd number of rolled newspaper "spokes" to the cardboard.
Step 3: Add the other cardboard piece on top and place a book on top to weigh it down as it dries.
Step 4: Follow the image below and fold the newspaper spokes from the cardboard base. Weave the remaining newspaper tubes around the spokes.
Step 5: Use U pin or a clothes clip to keep the tubes secure while you weave them. Make sure to use some glue each time you add a new newspaper tube.
Step 6: Finish your newspaper basket by painting it with acrylic paints. You can even cover it with Mod-Podge to add an extra sheer and shine.
For a tip – Use comic books or magazines instead of newspaper for a more colorful and trendy basket.
Toy Break returns from all of the events of Designer Con with Episode 285: Sweaty Bus People. This week, Clay from Australia joins George, Ayleen, and Ben on the couch as they take a look at their DCon haul.