Articles on this Page
- 08/05/13--16:45: _KusoPop Summer 201...
- 08/05/13--17:43: _Munky King SDCC E...
- 08/05/13--18:22: _Transformers Constr...
- 08/05/13--18:28: _Daily Graffiti: Sha...
- 08/05/13--18:39: _Should Toys R Us Ta...
- 08/05/13--19:31: _Craola x C4toons I...
- 08/05/13--19:40: _Shing Yin Khor “A N...
- 08/05/13--19:55: _Marvel x Kidrobot M...
- 08/05/13--22:00: _Custom-Feature: Iso...
- 08/05/13--22:11: _Name That…Helmet
- 08/05/13--22:18: _Manufacturing hubs ...
- 08/05/13--23:20: _Transformers Genera...
- 08/06/13--00:00: _Embrace the darknes...
- 08/06/13--00:10: _Toy Talk Episode 32...
- 08/06/13--01:00: _BABYDOLL Magic DOLL...
- 08/06/13--01:00: _Dr. Who: The Eleven...
- 08/06/13--01:00: _Super Mario Brother...
- 08/06/13--01:56: _Mattel Disney Pixar...
- 08/06/13--02:00: _DO WANT: July 2013
- 08/06/13--02:59: _My NEW The Victoria...
- 08/05/13--16:45: KusoPop Summer 2013 Collection Available
- 08/05/13--17:43: Munky King SDCC Exclusives Online Release
- 08/05/13--18:28: Daily Graffiti: Shadow Stencil Graffiti by ABOVE From the...
- 08/05/13--19:31: Craola x C4toons Im ScaredShort Film up on Kickstarter
- 08/05/13--19:40: Shing Yin Khor “A Nervous Harbour” at Stranger Factory
- 08/05/13--19:55: Marvel x Kidrobot Mini Labbit Series If you thought Marvel and...
- 08/05/13--22:11: Name That…Helmet
- 08/05/13--22:18: Manufacturing hubs echo demand for toy cluster
- 08/05/13--23:20: Transformers Generations: Motorbreath Legends Class
- 08/06/13--00:00: Embrace the darkness with Yu-Gi-Oh! ARTFX J Dark Marik
- 08/06/13--01:00: BABYDOLL Magic DOLL Bottles SET Of Two MILK and Juice girls toy
- 08/06/13--01:00: Dr. Who: The Eleventh Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver
- 08/06/13--01:00: Super Mario Brothers: 2" Mini Figures Set of 18
- 08/06/13--01:56: Mattel Disney Pixar CARS Diecast: Snot Rod Flames & Variant
- 08/06/13--02:00: DO WANT: July 2013
- an avenging goth and/or a wrestler past his prime
- a variant of vigilante red head
- a scantily-clad street fighter with a deadly dive kick
- a man-cat with a bad attitude
- 08/06/13--02:59: My NEW The Victorian Dress Cut and Sew Fabric Collection
KusoPop has just released their Summer 2013 collection which features new urban designs in addition to several new graphic tees. For those of you looking for something a little different, check out Kuso’s new leopard and camo pocket signature tees. On the graphic side of life, Kuso’s got the Applpon...
Munky King had a great SDCC with the red hot Luke Chueh x Jason Freeny Target: Self-Medicated and the debut of Doktor A’s Mr. Pumfrey and his Astounding Mechanised Perambulator. While MK ran out of their supply of the red hot Targets (ed. of 100) for the show, a small...
The official Transformers page have posted some official images of the new Transformers Construct-Bots Coming in 2014. The images show the Team-Ups sets that are said to are even better when they team up! Each figure comes with smaller characters that also convert. Check out the official images for Bulkhead with Arirazor and Eagle (not final names) and Unicron Megatron with Mini-cons that look a lot like Ratbat and Barrage shown in their various robot and alternate modes.
Daily Graffiti: Shadow Stencil Graffiti by ABOVE
From the artist:
Hello from London. Last night I painted this site + time sensitive stencil.
It took nearly 7+ months searching the streets at night for a fixed shadow that was positioned perfectly against a wall. The break dancer stencil comes to life at night. I am attracted to the concept that the stencil and it’s context can change literally from day to night. Timing is everything!
Shoreditch, London: 2013
Why doesn't TRU devote a large section of their stores (complete with a big marketing campaign) towards making themselves the countries ONLY big chain retailer to feature a full selection of IMPORT and domestic high end and regular collectible figure lines. TRU already has a good working relationship with many of the Japanese toy companies, how difficult would it be to negotiate a deal with them to get some more of these exclusive things here?
Greg ‘Craola’ Simkins has teamed up with C4toons to bring his vivid, pop surrealistic paintings to life with the in-development ‘I’m Scared’ stop-motion short film project. The film expands on Simkins’ ‘I’m Scared’ broad narrative by focusing on two brothers, the monstrous tales told by the old brother and the...
Oh, hello there! This fabulous creature is just one of the new pieces that Shing Yin Khor will be bringing to her solo show “A Nervous Harbour” at Stranger Factory. “A Nervous Harbour” is Shing’s first solo show, and it’s … Continue reading →
Marvel x Kidrobot Mini Labbit Series
If you thought Marvel and Kidrobot were done after releasing two Labbits, superhero-themed Munnys, and zipper pulls, think again, dastardly fiend. September will see the release of a blindboxed Marvel x Kidrobot Mini Labbit series. They’ll run $10 each.
And the third custom from Plaseebo done for the upcoming show at FOE Gallery (launching August 9th) is a one-of-a-kind "Isotope Night Gamer" vinyl custom, featuring 5 color changing motion activated LED units. Check out the above-left image of the piece lit up in a darkened room!
[Skulloctopus + Print / Androids]
Probably one of the more generic looking helmets there are out there.
MP Toys Dealers' Association prez says proposal has been prepared and they would call on industry minister soon.
Transformers Generations: Motorbreath Legends Class Motorbreath aka Motormaster is the brutal Decepticon leader of the Stunticons. With his broadsword in hand, his Stunticon teammates does not dare to disobey his orders. That’s why he is sometimes called the “King of the Road.” Here he is in all Transformers Generations glory. Motorbreath measures 3″ inches tall...
The post Transformers Generations: Motorbreath Legends Class appeared first on Toy Scene.
You've seen him at Wonder Festival, and now here he is ready for pre-orders, Dark Marik. Joining Kotobukiya's ARTFX J Yu-Gi-Oh! line, Dark Marik measures over 10 inches tall. This figure will come with two optional left arm parts; his deck and duel disc, and two interchangeable faces; evil and crazy.
There will also be a limited pre-order bonus that includes the Millennium Rod keychain with the figure. Is it my imagination, or can you see his abs through his shirt? Now that's detail! Releasing in late December, ARTFX J Dark Marik is available for pre-order now for ¥6,860.
[ Pre-order at AmiAmi ]
BABYDOLL Magic DOLL Bottles SET Of Two MILK and Juice girls toy -- $4.95
Dr. Who: The Eleventh Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver -- $25.99
Super Mario Brothers: 2" Mini Figures Set of 18 -- $9.99
The new Snot Rod with Flames is rolling out … there is already a variant “flames,” version. This is the opaque one that is more clear at the base of the flame. There is another version where the “clear yellow” version starts at base and extends all the way up. This is the production date [...]
Sorry folks, a couple days later here with DO WANT, the monthly feature that lets the readers know what all of us here at Tomo fancy. Well, now you can properly begin your month with a dose of desire here, featuring things like...
...and more! Hit the jump to find out where I'll money will (hopefully) be going.
I have been in love with Victorian fashions - especially the dresses since I was a little girl. That's one of the reasons why I decided to create handmade Victorian dolls and then create Victorian e-patterns and patterns so you could create your own.
I also love creative embroidery, crazy quilting, and designing fabrics. So, I thought why not create some Victorian cut and sew fabrics so you can embellish them and create beautiful Victorian dress ornaments of you own.
There are ten designs in my new Victorian Cut and Sew Dress Ornaments Fabric Collection. All ten match the dresses in our handmade penny rug Victorian dress pictures collection and our Victorian Dresses picture or ornaments e-patterns collection. Four of the dress ornaments are 3" and six dress ornaments are 6". All are easy to make and can be embellished with beads, ribbons, lace, etc. to match our finished dress suggestion or anyway you'd like.
I hope you like my new Victorian Cut and Sew Dress Ornaments Fabric Collection:
If you'd like to see all the fabrics I have designed please CLICK HERE to visit my Linda Walsh Originals Fabric Designs website or CLICK HERE for my Linda Walsh Originals Fabric Designs shop on Spoonflower.com.