Articles on this Page
- 07/21/13--19:07: _Introducing The Bea...
- 07/21/13--19:39: _Flower Tattoos on S...
- 07/21/13--20:47: _EU regulation enhan...
- 07/21/13--21:00: _SDCC 2013: Hasbro -...
- 07/21/13--21:05: _SDCC 2013 Photo Gal...
- 07/21/13--21:27: _Mattel Disney Pixar...
- 07/21/13--21:29: _2013 SDCC: NECA Toy...
- 07/21/13--21:47: _SDCC 2013: The Side...
- 07/21/13--22:19: _Hari Kari Kaiju Sum...
- 07/21/13--22:32: _SDCC 2013: Hasbro's...
- 07/21/13--22:59: _Our Inspired Living...
- 07/21/13--23:21: _Seen: SDCC 13 Pushe...
- 07/22/13--00:30: _2013 SDCC: Image Ga...
- 07/22/13--02:00: _Nendoroid Iron Man ...
- 07/22/13--02:05: _Super Alloy 1/6th S...
- 07/22/13--02:12: _"X-Men Days of...
- 07/22/13--02:14: _Superman versus Bat...
- 07/22/13--03:00: _Take a stab at pre-...
- 07/22/13--03:50: _The Searching For C...
- 07/22/13--04:00: _DIY: flower crown
- 07/21/13--19:07: Introducing The Beatrix Girls – Giveaway! #SweetSuite13
- 07/21/13--19:39: Flower Tattoos on Shoulders
- 07/21/13--20:47: EU regulation enhances toy safety in China
- 07/21/13--21:00: SDCC 2013: Hasbro - Star Wars
- 07/21/13--21:05: SDCC 2013 Photo Gallery Update
- 07/21/13--21:29: 2013 SDCC: NECA Toys Walkthrough with Randy Falk
- 07/21/13--21:47: SDCC 2013: The Sideshow Collectibles Booth Part III
- 07/21/13--22:19: Hari Kari Kaiju Summer Drop 2013 Japanese inspired streetwear...
- 07/21/13--22:32: SDCC 2013: Hasbro's Marvel Panel Image Gallery
- 07/21/13--22:59: Our Inspired Living Journey With Delta #DeltaFaucetInspired
- 07/21/13--23:21: Seen: SDCC 13 Pushead Event
- 07/22/13--00:30: 2013 SDCC: Image Galleries Update
- 07/22/13--02:00: Nendoroid Iron Man Mk.42 is as good as gold
- 07/22/13--02:05: Super Alloy 1/6th Scale New 52 Superman Diecast Action Figure
- 07/22/13--02:12: "X-Men Days of Future Past" @ #SDCC2013 San Diego Comic Con
- 07/22/13--02:14: Superman versus Batman in "World's Finest" Movie!
- 07/22/13--03:00: Take a stab at pre-orders for AlphaMax's 1/7 Saber Lily
- 07/22/13--03:50: The Searching For Calvin & Hobbes – Dear Mr. Watterson Docu …
- 07/22/13--04:00: DIY: flower crown
The Beatrix Girls is a line of collectible dolls — they’re musicians, they’re dolls, they’re role models for a new generation of empowered young girls, with great clothes, fabulous hair, and original pop music developed by platinum-winning songwriters and producers. The Beatrix Girls are an accomplished pop band with real music that young girls... [Continue Reading]
Flower Tattoos on Shoulders is one of the most common tattoos. A major reason for this is due to the fact that this part of the body is an ideal location for all sorts of reasons; historically the most tattooed place that you notice first when exposed and put in value. The shoulder is a [...]
An updated European Union safety regulation on toys will place pressure on Chinese toy makers and affect the nation's exports to an already weakening European market, but could also provide an opportu .....
Hasbro's Star Wars booth at SDCC included a first look at several of the upcoming 6-inch Star Wars Black Series as well as the 3.75-inch Mara Jade. While Hasbro's Star Wars line continues to diverge in two directions, these latest developments demonstrate that the collectors' side of things will seemingly continue to prosper.
Hit the jump for all the details.
Today was the final day of the show, but that doesn’t mean that our coverage ends here. We will be doing some write ups from some of the booths in the upcoming weeks. Good news though, today...
[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
It won’t help you much with getting a free Ivan but if you were unsuccessful in finding Francesco Fan Mater or Materhosen at your local Kmart, it’s now available at CTC. You get two Materhosen, 1 Chase Francesco Fan Mater and the other 3 CARS in the case … Elvis RV … There’s also 1 [...]
As our 2013 San Diego Comic-Con continues we move on to our third and final gallery showcasing the collectibles on display in the Sideshow Collectibles booth. Follow the above link to check it out.
Hari Kari Kaiju Summer Drop 2013
Japanese inspired streetwear company, Hari Kari, is prepping the release of their 2013 summer drop by accepting pre-orders on their five new pieces. The kaiju monster inspired shirts/tanks are releasing within the next couple of weeks, with shirts priced at $18, tanks at $20, and their fabulous cotton candy dye shirt at $22. These are selling like hot cakes, so act fast on your pre-order to ensure your summer style.
On Friday afternoon at San Diego Comic-Con, the Hasbro Marvel panel unveiled new items from the Captain America: The Winter Soldier line, Thor: The Dark World line, Iron Man 3 line and more, and we now have posted a gallery of images for all of the figures that were revealed.
I often refer to my life as a journey, ever evolving and always changing. Living an inspired life I am immersed in all the things around me. From enjoying simple moments with my family to baking in my kitchen I am most inspired when I am doing something I truly enjoy. Ever since we moved... [Continue Reading]
For Pushead collectors, Comic-Con Thursday usually brings the artist’s annual event offering untold limited-edition sofubi, hand-painted customs, prints and more. For 2013, Pus changed things up with a covert-style Sunday event. Unlike previous events, this year brought no public reveal – no dramatic curtain drop. Instead, Pus invited each person...
When scans of a second Iron Man Nendoroid showed up many were disappointed that GSC were going to be treading over old ground, even if they were updating Tony Stark to his snazzy mostly-gold armour from Iron Man 3. Today though Mikatan's thrown up a preview that shows this will be a bit more than just a repaint.
The big draw here is the fantastic 'Hall of Armour' base designed to mimic Stark's workshop in miniaturised form, complete with suits 1-7 tucked away in the back. That's not the only party trick though, as Mikatan's shots also show off improved poseability, demonstrating the ability to do the iconic 'ground pound' pose. Most importantly, there's a new Tony Stark head included (with upgraded beard!) so expect to see a whole new raft of schoolgirl/idol/magical girl Tony Stark shots appearing soon.
Given all of that and the snazzy new paint job I think there's enough here to warrant a whole new version. You'll get a chance to decide for yourself however when he goes up for order on the 25th.
[via Mikatan's Blog]
The new hot star in 1/6th Scale figures, Super Alloy is going big this year! DC Comics New 52 Superman will be the first to come to the diecast 1/6 arena! Toywiz Malaysia is proud to bring you this 1/6th Super Alloy figure and start taking preorder now! Features for Super Alloy New 52 Superman: [...]
Loads of development happening around the time and at San Diego Comic Con this weekend past, starting with the "reveal" of a quartet of character headshots, which included "BISHOP" (alongside Colossus, Prof X and Magneto), and as well the "Sentinel Mark I" production model was on display off-site at the Hard Rock Hotel (Pics via X=Men Movies) from "Trask Indiustries" (headed up by "Bolivier Trask"), and the reveal of the line-up of actors at the SDCC-panel, and hell, that's a whole lot of mutants! …I was practically in tears, even just watching the video below:
(Below line-up tweeted by @bryansinger)
Toy-wise, I wish there were more options for X-Men characters. I used to collected the blister-carded action figures, but that soon lost it's luster (for me). There have been interesting releases from Hot Toys, Medicom Toy etc in 1/6, but nothing to scream about, frankly. And while POP! vinyl versions from Funko caters to my current aesthetic preferences, there really is nothing gagging for, IMHO. Perhaps a hyper-realistic statuette set (within the 6-inch 1/12th-scale range?) or even PVC gasaphon-styled figurines? Imagine with this line-up, it'll be more economically viable to collect the entire team - both past and future - no? hhhmm
"World's Finest" will see Henry Cavill's SUPERMAN going up against BATMAN ("WHO" exactly has yet to be confirmed/announced, but tis apparently not to be Christian Bale?) in the next celluloid geekfest, as directed by Zack Snyder an produced by Christopher Nolan. Announced over the weekend at San Diego Comic Con, this makes a whole lot more "sense", as a step towards the inevitable "Justice League" movie, innit? What do YOU think, folks?
Saber Lily is just one of those designs that appeals. It's not flashy, bright, or overly adorned. Its beauty lies in its simplicity. Whenever a company has their take on the alternate Saber, it's hard to ignore the beauty. All that said, it's hard to ignored Alphamax's new 1/7 Saber Lily.
This new entry to the Saber figure multiverse will be different from the previous renditions of Saber Lily, as she will be seated instead of the usual 'ready for battle' poses. The dress is nicely spread out over the floor and Excalibur provides a nice set of colors to escape the monotony of whites. Even with its 1/7 scale, as she is seated, it will stand just higher than 5 inches. With this kind of pose, I would hope that it would at least be 1/6, but it's still not too diminutive to ignore it altogether.
Pre-orders are available now for Alphamax's 1/7 Saber Lily for a retail price of ¥9,800. She'll be released in December, perfect for a wonderfully white winter wonderland. It's a bit pricey given the overall size, but hey, it's Saber and she'll still be bought.
The greatest comic strip of all time … ” “Dear Mr. Watterson is a documentary film that explores the impact of the greatest comic strip ever: Calvin & Hobbes. In Theaters November 15th!” The Teaser Trailer Tweet This Post
Have you noticed flower accesories are taking over Pinterest and Etsy lately? Big, luscious, over-the-top cornucopias of florals. My favorite finds are the gorgeous headpieces. Every time I see one, I want one. But clearly in my day-to-day life it’s a rather useless accessory. I wonder what the moms at preschool pickup would say if [...]