Articles on this Page
- 02/06/12--19:17: _Josh Powell Gave Aw...
- 02/06/12--19:17: _Kids killed in fire...
- 02/06/12--19:17: _Global Merchant Ser...
- 02/06/12--19:17: _Marketing Search En...
- 02/06/12--19:17: _Hasbro to Webcast I...
- 02/06/12--19:17: _Hasbro's CEO Discus...
- 02/06/12--19:17: _Shy the Yeti Abomin...
- 02/06/12--19:17: _Jupey Krusho’s Memo...
- 02/06/12--19:17: _Metlife’s “Everyone...
- 02/06/12--19:17: _Hasbro Fourth Quart...
- 02/06/12--19:17: _“I Love Pandas” Custom
- 02/06/12--19:17: _Alter delays two St...
- 02/06/12--19:17: _Hasbro 4Q net incom...
- 02/06/12--19:17: _Retractable Screen ...
- 02/06/12--19:17: _Boo, The World’s Cu...
- 02/06/12--19:17: _More Little Godzill...
- 02/06/12--19:17: _Sybarite Pompadour ...
- 02/06/12--19:17: _Mattel Announces Ne...
- 02/06/12--19:17: _More robots marchin...
- 02/06/12--19:17: _Custom Waniphants b...
- 02/06/12--19:17: Josh Powell Gave Away Kids' Toys Before Blast
- 02/06/12--19:17: Kids killed in fire: Dad donated toys, sent emails, police say
- 02/06/12--19:17: Global Merchant Services
- 02/06/12--19:17: Marketing Search Engine Optimization
- 02/06/12--19:17: Hasbro's CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 02/06/12--19:17: Shy the Yeti Abominable Snowman with Pink Heart
- 02/06/12--19:17: Jupey Krusho’s Memo Me Plush
- 02/06/12--19:17: Metlife’s “Everyone” Commercial feat. He-Man & Voltron
- 02/06/12--19:17: “I Love Pandas” Custom
- 02/06/12--19:17: Alter delays two Strike Witches, Aegis
- 02/06/12--19:17: Hasbro 4Q net income down 1 percent
- 02/06/12--19:17: Retractable Screen Door: Secured All the Time
- 02/06/12--19:17: Boo, The World’s Cutest Dog Plush Toy
- 02/06/12--19:17: More Little Godzilla Pics
- 02/06/12--19:17: Sybarite Pompadour Alterations
- 02/06/12--19:17: Mattel Announces Next Matty Sale
- 02/06/12--19:17: More robots marching out of Cris Rose's studio
- 02/06/12--19:17: Custom Waniphants by RAMPAGE x Hints and Spices
Just days before he killed himself and his two young sons in a fiery explosion, Josh Powell gave away his children's toys, police said today.
GRAHAM, Wash. -- Josh Powell planned the deadly house fire that killed him and his young sons for some time, dropping toys at charities and sending final emails to multiple acquaintances before the blaze, authorities said Monday..
Indepth concept of merchant services , merchant services, electronic merchant services and retail merchant services. Therefore, a merchant should always look for an account that suits his business stock and sales volume. A customer disputes a charge, as well as him, you’ve got a chargeback on your hands. The great thing about credit card merchant [...]
Primary advantages of pay per click ppc, topseos, web promotion and reputation management. Using search engines and directories is one of the most effective and low cost techniques to drive traffic to your website. A SEO company might help generate more traffic for your chosen keywords. This may lead to temporary top ranking of the [...]
[Business Wire] - Hasbro, Inc. today announced it will webcast presentations from its annual Investor Event at Toy Fair on Friday, February 10, 2012 beginning at 8:30 AM eastern time. The webcast will include presentations by the company's President and Chief Executive Officer, Brian Goldner, and Chief Financial Officer, Deborah Thomas, as well as other Hasbro Senior Executives.
[at Seeking Alpha] - Hasbro's CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Bling Squared has released a special Valentine's Day lamp-worked glass necklace and cell charm - Shy the Yeti Abominable Snowman with Pink Heart. Shy the Yeti is "a little self conscious about his horns, so he mostly stays inside his ice-cave and plays Wii. But if you can tempt him with hot chocolate and a [...]
Memo Me is a 6" tall plush lion designed by Jupey Krusho. From the Memo Me and the Great Hat Hunt line, this plush is limited to an edition of only 250 pieces. Look for these to retail around $12.00. For wholesale inquiries, contact DKE Toys.
While I’d rather forget everything about yesterday’s game, I’d be remiss if I didn’t post this link to Metlife’s “Everyone” commercial, which features guest appearances by He-Man, Battle Cat and Voltron, among others. Is everyone in this commercial owned by Warner Bros.?
lt;img src=quot;http://tformers.net/i/clips/hasbro.jpgquot; /gt;Hasbro, Inc. held their earnings call this morning where they announced that their full-year revenues were up 7% to a record of $4.29 billion, compared to $4 billion in 2010. For the full year, the boys category jumped 35%, led by Transformers and Beyblade. The Entertainment and Licensing segment revenues for the full-year were up 19% to $162.2 million, up from $136.5 million in 2010, from Transformers Dark of the Moon and reflects the sale
Alison Perez doesn't only makes Zukies...she also produces customs. Her latest custom pieces is a Horselington, originally designed by Ewok. This guy is entitled "I Love Pandas". (Sort of reminds me of Ben Stiller from Tropic Thunder) Made of vinyl and sculpey, this will be on sale in the Zukie store at some point today [...]
In mid-December, we got notice of a few delays from the folks at Alter. A few weeks later ... and well, more delays. Let's start off with the two Strike Witches figures, both of which were to be February releases. Charlotte E. Yeager is looking at a March 1 release date, while Elia Ilmatar Juutilainen is coming sometime in March. Just bumping both back a month, so not much to worry about here.
What might be more aggravating is that Alter's Art Works version of Aegis has been delayed a second time, bumped back to March 9. Hopefully, Persona fans won't have to wait any longer for her (she was a January release originally) and hopefully, this means any issues with Aegis have been worked out. Does this news mess up anyone's budgeting?
Many people would always have problems when it comes to screen doors. Most of the time, they tend to have problems when it comes to the unsecured screen doors that would always let insects and other animals to enter the house. In addition to this, some screen doors would be left unlocked even if the [...]
Think you have “the” world’s cutest dog? Or, know someone that shows pictures day in and day out of their ultra-cute doggie to anyone that will (and won’t) listen? Unless that owner’s name is J.H. Lee, chances are, it probably really isn’t THE cutest dog. Here’s another hint it’s not. The dog’s name isn’t Boo,...
Bluefin Tamashii Nations USA updated their Facebook page with more pics of Little Godzilla from the Space Godzilla effects pack. The crystals are pretty lame, but the figure is fairly large and articulated. It’s also ridiculously cute, but I’ll console myself and rationalize my purchase by thinking that my future child will like it. The [...]
Here's one by Kat/SF dressed in Play's fashion with the curlers removed.
Another beauty with her chest covered photo by Marny.
This one id by 59DOLL:
Mark Wednesday, February 15th at 9:00 AM PST down on your calendar for Mattel's next MattyCollector.com sale. Follow this link to see what is slated to be marked down this time around.
The robots are coming! The robots are coming! Cris Rose has released some new robots this past week and has a duo going up for sale tomorrow, but let's start with last week's grabs. That would be the Ruckus Edition B robots, a series of 5 plus a one-off chase, painted in purple and pink. They'll come with the three different heads, and the chase bot features black instead of grey coloring. They're US$110 each and available in Cris' store.
He's also got a new set of Clear Vision Mk1 customs, which you might remember from an earlier Show and Tell. Each one features a red, green or blue detailing job (photography geeks will get the reference), and these are priced at US$160 each. They were featured on Cris' mailing list newsletter but not on his shop, so I don't know if they're newsletter exclusives or not.
Tomorrow, Robotones Number 2 join the fray, featuring Renold and Rourke in a shade of pink just in time for Valentine's Day. The little duo will cost you US$25 when they drop at 6 p.m. GMT (1 p.m. Eastern) in Cris' store, and Cris warns us that the January set was sold out after two weeks, so don't wait around, because one they're gone, they're gone! March's color has also been revealed to be "lucky clover green"
"In January I received 5 Glitter Waniphants (cast in clear vinyl with glitter in the mix!) from Shane Haddy (Hints and Spices), and he asked me to paint them up to the best of my ability - I think I did just that! This release is a little teaser for something ele that Shane and I have planned for the Spring - probably Superfestival at the end of April." ~mentions Jon Malmstedt of RAMPAGE